BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Jacqueline O.
Glasgow, Scotland
This has to be my absolute favourite hair oil, it's a beautiful product. You might think it's expensive but it lasts for ages as you only need the smallest amount. I use the oil for light hair. If you haven't tried this yet and you get the chance to smell it before you buy it, honestly for the smell alone you'll definitely purchase it. My hair feels amazing when I use this, my only negative feedback would be, if you don't want extremely soft, beautiful smelling hair then it's not for you.
cassidy h.
Vancouver
I dye my hair blonde and I have used Moroccan oil for many years! One con people have said about this product is it can change your hair color being blonde, but I’ve never had that issue! I usually purchase the large bottle and it lasts me 6 months and I use three pumps every time. Great product and keeps my hair strong! Also amazing fragrance!  Moroccanoil® Treatment Original
Laura C.
Love any hair oil, but love this! Its smells & feels amazing. Its just become my norm now, everytime i wash my hair i towel dry it and put a squirt of this on the ends and it makes the hair super soft. I have tried Aragon Oil also, both are good but this product does that bit more in my opinion.....and smells fab!

#hair #hairoil #moroccanoil #treatment
Megan L.
Holyrood , NL
Love this product ! It smells great, just a very mild scent which I love ! It’s smooth and does exactly what I expect from this product. I would definitely make this purchase again and recommend this to friends ! It’s great :) !
Tiyen S.
Sydenham park, Londkn
I use this product as a sealant when I moisturise my hair, particularly where my hair in its curly state. It does an amazing job of holding in the moisture of my very dry natural hair. When using this oil my hair tends to stay hydrated longer then usual and it lasts me 3-4 days before my hair starts feeling dry (that's a good thing!) what I also love about this product is that it smells very pleasant and it adds extreme shine to my hair which I tend to struggle with.
Marielena G.
Miami
my hair is too greasy and delicate, so I love to always be caring and buying the best products to keep it always soft, clean and shiny and of course with a rich aroma. These products are highly recommended and I love them, so many stars for them, you're welcome
Athena K.
Peterborough , ON
This is THE original hair oil for a reason. Smells amazing, can be used on both wet and dry hair, and leaves hair feeling silken smooth and moisturized. This formula is an oil base and therefore needs to bd used sparingly. This is where the packaging lacks because you can EASILY dump out too much product and waste it. A little goes a long so be careful with tjjs especially if you have thin hair.
Donya R.
Can't get enough of this oil! Leaves my hair shiny and healthy looking after every blow dry! The price is great the product last a long time! A tiny amount on the finger is more than enough! Been using it for over 5 years and recommend it for sure!
@Beautybymedonya
wafae B.
sauvian
Moroccanoil® Glimmer Shine j'adore le produit mais je trouve le prix un petit peu cher pour moi jai fini 2 je utlise ce produit tout les jours je suis amoureuse
Charmane C.
iloilo
This is also a part of my hair routine. I couldn't leave the house without applying this to my hair . It keeps my hair in place without making it look oily. It really does work for me and I consider it as one of my holy grail. You should definitely try this if you have curly hair like me it works wonders.
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora