BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Jacqueline P.
Clayville, RI
BEST. OIL. EVER! I used to use this all the time and it just instantly made my hair feel so soft and healthy. If my hair was ever feeling crispy and dry, I would just warm some of this up in my hands, and run it through the mid shaft to the ends of my hair and it made such an immediate difference! On top of that, this (and all their products) smell so damn good! And the smell lasts in your hair, which is always nice.
Stacy W.
This smells amazing and makes my hair feel amazing! I just finished my 5th bottle and I'm ready to order a new one. This doesn't make my hair feel greasy. I have very thick hair and it I do not like to wash it often. With this oil I can still wash my hair every few days and it still looks amazing. Love that you can also get it with a pump. Moroccanoil® Moisture Repair Shampoo
Jenni T.
Mohnton, PA
Love this product but the price keeps me from purchasing it a lot. I'm very stingy with using it. A little does go a long way but I did have really long hair (almost to my butt) when I was using this the most so i went through the bottle really fast. The bottle I have now has lasted me about 6 months so far and I use a small amount (mainly for my ends) about three times a week. Wish it was cheaper. I would use it all the time then. It leaves my hair so silky and it smells amazing!
Luisa U.
Let me start off by saying it smells so good, but also the shine and hydration it brings to the hair is worth the pricing! I have curly long hair and it works wonderful I use it on my hair once I brushed my hair after wash.  If you're looking for some hydration check this out definitely sephora sells the small 25ml jar.
Marlene S.
Providence, RI
I was first introduced to this product about 4 years ago by my
hair stylist after I had drastically changed my color. I have been getting it
ever since. It has a sweet but not over powering smell to it. I also received
the small travel size oil which I keep in my purse. This oil is nice and thin
and does not weigh your hair down at all. I can actually use a few times a week
without my hair feeling greasy. Great oil for color treated, dry, brittle hair,
curly or straight hair.
Stephanie C.
Peoria, AZ
I love love love this product! My hair has never felt so amazing! Only downfall is if you have super sensitive skin it may cause breakouts on your face! It's easy to use, I apply it after I shower before I style my hair. I also will use it at night before bed and braid it to help keep my hair nice and keep away split ends. I would definitely use this for people going super blonde! It will keep your hair strong!
Annette P.
Greenacres, FL
Wow! Smells amazing!! I got a sample of this in my Sephora play, otherwise I probably would have never tried it! I have oily hair most of the time, so I tend to stay away from oils. I washed my hair and tried to blow dry but it was so frizzy! So I rubbed a dime size amount between my palms then applied to the ends and then the residue to the mid shaft and wow! My highlights were sooo prominent ! No frizz! Just sleek, smooth hair with an indescribable shine!!

I did not have to wash my hair sooner than usual ! Love this !
Bridget f.
rockledge, PA
I love using oils in my hair, I used to use spray leave in conditioners or spray oils but personally I don't think it penetrates the hair well enough. I love this oil, the consistency is great and it leaves your hair feeling soft snd smooth! sometimes ill drench my hair in this oil and leave it on over night then wash it out the next day for best results!
Erica M.
Received this product as a sample and it made my hair so soft and manageable! A little bit seems to go a long way! I have naturally straight hair, but I think it would benefit any hair type and keep it healthy! Not sure of the price on this,but I am hoping to purchase a full size in the future!
Sonia G.
Fort Lee, NJ
This product is really great if you have really damaged hair however I didn't enjoy it at all when my hair started to recover from a bad dye job.y first qualm is that that it reeks and gives me a terrible headache on some days, then if you have normal hair it can leave a residue which makes my just washed hair feel filthy not to mention the ridiculous price tag
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora