BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Angela B.
Calgary, AB
This is a must have product in my daily routine. Whether it is on damp hair after a shower, or to tame those fly aways. It is a little pricey, however a little goes a long way. I bought a bottle back in March, and still have 3/4 left. One pump is all you need daily of this amazing product. It gives your hair the hydration it needs and a beautiful shine. If you have been on the fence about buying this product, do yourself a favor and get a bottle. You wont regret it.
Danielle W.
I see everyone raving about this and it didn't really live up to the hype for me, it smells good and kind of hydrated my hair but it wasnt anything out of the ordinary
Shan P.
London, KENT
this oil is absolutely phenomenal! after using it while my hair is damp and after finishing style it gives my hair that silky, healthy, shiny and full of life finish to it! It's an essential foundation for hairstyling that can be used as a conditioning, styling and finishing tool! there is is two formulas Moroccan Oil is for thick hair and Moroccan oil LIGHT is for fine hair, this product has made made my hair feel bomb! highly recommend
سامية ب.
Diegem
You guys !!!!!
This is like a miracle, i have used some oils before but it has never satisfied me but after trying this one for 3 days i have started to see some major differences!!!
My hair is so much shinier and i get lots and lots of compliments!!
i absolutely recommend this to all the ladies out there !!!!
member-fd306
One of the best and most recommended products for healthy hair. I always do lots of exercise, and it helps me to keep my hair shiny and natural besides all the sweat.
Shauna S.
Burlington, ON
Love this! When you put it in your hand it feels like it will be extremely greasy but it's not at all. I have oily roots and dry ends. My hair can look greasy very easily but with this treatment I don't look greasy at all. Just one pump is all you need. I apply most of it on my ends in damp hair. I also put the excess on my roots because I have a lot of flyaways. It leaves your hair smelling great and it makes it shiny and healthy looking. Then only reason I'm not giving this 5 starts is because I wish it helped tame my flyaways a bit better.
Maria W.
Helsinki
I love this product. The smell of it is strong though so if you don't like the scent then i recommend not to buy it. I personally love the scent it has and it does a good job of treating my coarse coloured & bleached hair. Unfortunately the only thing bugging me is the price. It is too steep in my opinion for this product as i have tried other arganoil haircare treatments that costs a fraction of the price. That is the only reason i'm not buying this myself again as i have not that much money to spend on luxury items. Still it is a very good product for damaged hair and if you can splurge on it then go ahead! Would recommend!
Keren B.
I believe that this product meets my expectations, the products of the face are my weakness, the care of the expression lines, under the eyes with that I do not neglect I take care of much of that area, the full face the truth I am always trying new things that Work on my face until I found this product super good, works perfectly on my skin the packaging is very compact and appropriate for my needs an innovative line very useful and professional, does not break easily and fits in the palm of the hands I bought it at a very good price
Fiona M.
Dunbar, East Lothian
When I first purchased the Moroccan oil I wasn't sure if I liked the smell. After using for a few weeks I feel in love with the scent. I have had the large bottle with the pump and a little mini bottle, I prefer the bottle with the pump because you don't pour too much out. However if I am traveling I will refill the mini bottle. I have noticed that the ends of my hair are softer and feel healthier.
sofia_queen m.
alger
i looove this prodect so much  it not only does it's trick, but it smells amazing. You don't even need to use much at all when it comes to putting heat towards your hair, so the bottle will last you a very long time (in fact if I even put a pinch more than I usually do, my hair feels a little oily, (but I also have naturally oily hair)) but it's wonderful and would recommend. I have also used it for hair treatment, and it has always, always made my hair feel 1000% better after leaving it in for awhile it is ammaiizing
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora