BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• I honestly want this product so bad4 Answers
  • Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Shar R.
I would recommend this product for thicker hair types as it is a thicker than other serums. However, they do have a version called "light" which is for more finer or lighter colored hair types. I use this right after the shower on towel dried hair and sometimes as a finishing product. They have a signature smell that is in all of their products which leaves a clean and fresh smell. Do NOT use this on your roots as it can weight hair down. Focus mid to ends :)
Sobia K.
Alum Rock, Birmingham
I was giving this as a sample by my salon as my hair was becoming dry at the ends due to excess bleaching for my love of bright colours on dark hair. I was sceptical at first as yet another gimmick product especially considering the price tag here in the UK but I have to say I was happily proven wrong. Using this daily in both dry & wet hair has made my hair soft & much more healthier looking & feeling. It also seems to be locking in the peacock blue I have running through the ends of my hair currently, I've noticed reduced fading the blue is still very vibrant in colour considering the time I've had the colour in. Overall a good purchase & I have re purchased & will do again.
Dylan C.
Toronto, WY
The products in this hair care line can sometimes be pricey. However, it lives up to expectations for sure. It's a great smelling and non-sticky formula that never leaves my hair feeling greasy. I like to use a few drops on the ends of my hair after it's dry and comb it through with my fingers without getting too close to my scalp. It makes my hair look so soft and shiny, like I've always just left the salon.
Ramona G.
Woodcote park avenue, Purley
Moroccan Oil literally saves my hair! My hair is naturally wavy and frizzy, it can't handle any weather condition. This Oil has helped to prevent fly aways and has stopped my hair from going crazy frizzy. It's also good as a heat protection when applying heat to the hair. When I blow-dry my hair, sometimes I blow-dry it a little too dry, I just put this oil in and not only does it hydrate my hair, but it also gives my hair that freshly salon blow-dried look. Not to mention that this oil smells amazing!
Emer K.
Expensive little bottle of stuff! I did love it tho, it says oils but it comes out more like a serum to me which I love because it feels lighter on my hair. It helps repair some of the damages done to my hair through colouring, sun/clorine and heat exposure and is also great for taming some of my fly aways. I really want to try the shampoo and conditioner that goes with this product too!
Erika G.
Toronto, ON
I live this oil, leaves you hair soo silly soft and shiny. It does have a strong scent that can be a bit overwhelming. But besides that works amazing on thick course hair like I have myself. I like to work it focussing on the ends working it into damp hair before styling. Only thing is after using this product it can cause build up after a couple weeks since it contains a lot of silicones but that can get easily cleared up with a clarifying shampoo.
Stacey N.
Wolverhampton, Wolverhampton
was nervous about using this! as it was my first time. however i really like it! its really easy to use. i mostly use it on damp hair but i also add a little more if needed on dry hair. the texture is really nice and not too oily! makes your hair really shiny and healthy!! also doesnt smell to bad either! pretty happy with this :)
Lauren H.
G73 5LB
This stuff is amazing. I first tried this hair oil in the hairdressers when they put this in after getting my hair coloured and styled and my hair never felt so healthy and shiny. I bought a bottle for myself to use at home and am so glad I did. This helps my hair stay healthy and not dry and damaged looking so easy to apply doesn't make hair look greasy like some other hair oils. Gave this full stars as it makes hair look amazing but it has helped my hair so much come back to good health and strength looking so thick and full couldn't pick out a bad point about this. X x
Ana-Marija A.
Sydney
I am in love with this product it's something I always have a supply off it's amazing in wet and dry hair. And the smell OMG it is soo amazing i walk around smelling my hair all day after I have put it on. It's really good for as a leave in treatment and also as a refresher when your hair feels dry or frizzy. It's a little pricy but it honestly lasts me forever so definitely worth it. It also comes in a light version which is what I use as my hair is naturally on the oily side!
Angela B.
Calgary, AB
This is a must have product in my daily routine. Whether it is on damp hair after a shower, or to tame those fly aways. It is a little pricey, however a little goes a long way. I bought a bottle back in March, and still have 3/4 left. One pump is all you need daily of this amazing product. It gives your hair the hydration it needs and a beautiful shine. If you have been on the fence about buying this product, do yourself a favor and get a bottle. You wont regret it.
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora