BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• I honestly want this product so bad4 Answers
  • Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Raminta K.
My stylist first introduced me to this product and it is amazing. I use it everytime I wash my hair, and also a deep conditioning mask every month. It has a great smell, is not greasy or heavy and my frequently colored hair stays supple, shiny and manageable. I highly recommend for anyone with damaged or dry hair from overcoloring or heat. It makes your cuticle smoother and the oils keep your scalp heathly. My stylist recommended to use it on wet hair, right out of the shower, and I agree. I also smooth a little on after flat ironing. The deep conditioning is a capful on wet hair, and then cap your head and wrap a towel or apply heat. it really is a fabulous product and worth the extra expense versus the competitve grocery store products that seem to be less concentrated.
Anaya L.
I feel like this oil really does make a difference instantly but I’m not sure if the overall health of my hair is improving but I keep using as I love the effect
Ксюша С.
Pinsk
Before purchase of the given product I long doubted, developed PR-company me to the contrary frightened off, and good responses have raised the doubts. As a result I have at own risk bought the given means and have not regretted.First, the first that was to be noted, it is pleasant aroma. Such east aroma, however not persuasive, that very well because east aromas, as a rule, quickly bother, and so in general they seem to much heavy. At oil Moroccanoil it has turned out directly attracting.The structure of oil very easy also is quickly absorbed, even in his arms does not remain unpleasant a film as it I have happened from products of other marks. That else is important, it does not spoil hair if certainly to not pour out it on a head. Means economic enough.After drawing hair become silky to the touch. With use of the given means, the quantity секущихся tips if has not decreased, has not increased precisely.
millie b.
Balsall common, Coventry
My hair is really dryed out and damaged due to colouring my hair and I've been using this for a while and my hair honestly feeling amazing now so glad I brought it!
Laura T.
This stuff is amazing, literally amazing! I have crazy, damaged, curly hair and this is the only stuff that makes my curls dry nicely after I get out of the shower. The product also makes your hair dry faster which is nice especially in the winter months! The smell is divine! I have the lighter version as my hair is bleached and apparently, the normal version can yellow the hair, but it still works just the same. Yes the product is expensive BUT one or two pumps is enough as it is oil so a little goes a fair distance, you don't want to over-do it. This absorbs quite quickly into the air, it doesn't feel greasy or heavy like some other oils can. I definitely think it is best used on wet hair after the shower so your hair can dry with the product in and look luxurious afterwards.
Samantha W.
Kitchener
I use this product specifically for my hair and love how my hair feels. I don’t seem to have as many split ends and my hair feels stronger and thicker. The smell is bomb!
Kayla P.
Mount Pearl, CA
I love this stuff, it smells amazing and it’s so good for your hair! Just have to be careful to keep it away from your roots because it will make them look greasy!
Yusra A.
jeddah, Jeddah
Being a hajabi means Keeping your hair away from breathing so i apply Moroccan oil as essential part of my beauty care routine to keep my hair strong and healthy.
Ameni c.
Gabes
This product is wonderful for my dry ends. Whenever my hair starts to feel brittle, I can use a minimal amount of this product because it goes a long way. I am thankful for this product and always keep it handy with my hair care products.
Audrey G.
ste, QC
This oil is the BEST!Not only does it smell amazing but it makes your hair look flawless.It is the best I have tried.It repairs your split ends and damage hair,it makes your hair smell really nice,it makes it easier to brush your hair and it makes your hair grow faster,stronger and healthier.The formula is wonderful.This product works for all types of hair.Overall I am EXTREMELY SATISFIED!I strongly recommande you to purchase this oil.
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora