BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Victoria Y.
London
Pretty good product helps keep your hair looking fresh. I have really dry hair from dying it so much so this really helps keep it looking and feeling nice and healthy
Julia D.
Vancouver , BC
This oil is too heavy for my thin, colored hair to be used on a daily basis, but it’s amazing as an overnight mask. The next day my hair is sooo soft and shiny, the ends are not that dry anymore. Love it!
jbuium B.
Calgary, AB
Love how smooth this product makes me hair feel and closes the ends so that they don’t look as split. Only need s very tiny bit of the product and it goes along way.
Abbie P.
Norfolk
if you suffer from dry hair, this is great. I worked in a hair salon previously and we used this on a lot of our clients and it was one of our best selling products!
Carrie M.
Portadown
I wasn't that impressed. I heard good reviews but I used this a few times and didn't see a massive improvement. Good price and smells / feels lovely but was just ok.
L A.
Dundee
I have used this for years now and absolutely swear by it. I highlight my hair frequently and this keeps my hair soft, manageable and in very good condition!!
Sandra O.
Lévis, QC

I use this oil very often. She leaves my hair shiny and silky, it looks like I'm leaving the hair salon. Its price is high but there are many in the bottle.
Laura M.
Bracknell
This product is really smoothing and good at reducing frizz. I apply a pea sized amount to damp hair before blow drying and again a pea sized amount after straightening
Amy L.
Toronto
This product smells so good. It helps tame my many flyaways and gives my hair a healthy shine. I'm not too fond of the packaging but the product itself is lovely.
Danae P.
essex
LOVE
This hair product left my hair feeling amazing! Felt alive and refreshed. Smelling amazing! Definitely good value for money! I use this product all the time!
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora