BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• I honestly want this product so bad4 Answers
  • Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Sarah S.
I love this because I can rely on the finish it gives me. My hair dries faster and looks in better condition each time I use it. I would definitely repurchase when I run out!
Hannah I.
Arbroath
My hair was heavily damaged and dry from bleaching. I feel like this product saved my hair. It makes my hair feel amazing and smooth. I'm happy that it is caring for my hair.
Israa🌸 g.
oslo
This is a very good hair oil to every type of hair, It smells good and it does your hair look very shiny and smooth
Colleen M.
Toronto, ON
I love this stuff. smooth our my fly always and protects my hair from heat. If you have thin hair like mine you can’t apply it to the roots unless you are doing a treatment.
Aya F.
Az Zagazig , Ash sharqiyah
Love the Moroccanoil Treatment and I strongly recommend it. Does not leave my hair greasy or heavy. In fact, my hair is wonderfully soft and shiny. Will not be without this product
Katie I.
Tonyrefail, Porth
Love this serum it smells so good as well as making my hair feel the best a little goes such a long way, I only put it on the ends of my hair but it makes such a difference.
Linda R.
Regina
Purchased at: Sephora
Love it! The Moroccan oil has improved the quality of my skin and hair. I always look forward to using it and seeing how nice my hair and skin look and feel after I use it.
Christina A.
I use a small amount on my hair and a larger amount on my daughters hair because our hair texture is very different. However, it is a great product for both of us with great results.
Meghan V.
Winnipeg, WY
This is a classic. The smell is to die for, and the quality is great. It’s my go-to hair oil even after trying multiple others! It’s worth the price and it lasts a while .
Melanie G.
Lower sackville
I have dry, thin, lightened hair. I wash it 2 or 3 times a week and use an oil while it's wet. This oil sinks in fast and leaves my hair hydrated initially, but by the end of day 2 my hair is dry and crispy feeling again.
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora