BY MOROCCANOIL #2 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Jinan K.
Edmonton , AB
I really enjoyed this product before I switched over. I then learned this product has silicones in it which will actually just cost the Hair to make it feel good rather than treat the hair.
shannon b.
Derby
I really like this oil, i find it gives my hair a lovely texture. I have salon dyed blonde hair which can sometimes look very dry so morrocan oil is a saviour for me! 👯
Joline M.
I’ve used plenty of hair oils from Normal store to Aveda, and lots of other And nothing works like this. It is the most nourishing hair oil that leaves my ridiculously curly/dry hair feeling soft and shiny. I can’t go a day without it I love love it.
caoimhe o.
ireland
As a person with natural spiral curly/ringlet hair I can say that this is the BEST product out there to control dry frizzy hair! It NEVER makes my hair look greasy or dirty, NEVER. It gives my hair intense shine, lustre, keeps curl intact controlling frizzies and feels sooo soft. As a person who struggles with dry frizzies I have never seen a hair product address these issues more than Moroccan Oil. It is my holy grail of hair products. Yes it is pricey but you only need small amount [less than a capful or a cpl squirts is enough for my medium length hair when wet] per use therefore it lasts a long long time. It does have a strong scent (which I do like very much) but can be intense for those who are scentsitive. It doesn't leave my hands feeling slick after application. I just love this product, been using it for years and plan to use it for many more. *fingers crossed* the formulation never changes. Strongly recommended, it is an exceptional hair product for those who struggle with dry curly hair. Will always repurchase this product...a staple in my hair arsenal.
Elyse S.
Oakville, ON
Best hair oil hands down. It’s smells like summertime and helps smooth and make everything shine. I love using this straight out of the shower to make my hair air dry tousled but put together.
Amy F.
St, NL
1,255 reviews
I really enjoy this product in particular. It is absolutely great! If is an affordable item, and I would buy it again. I would recommend this product to all of my friends. This is a great buy, just what I wanted.
Samantha M.
Toronto, WY
I've purchased this hair old a few times before but everytime I purchase it I never see any difference in my hair. My hair feels and looks the same as if I didn't have any oil in it at all.
Anick L.
Smells great, and does a great job of keeping down those frizzies. It makes my hair soft is I use a little, but too much makes my hair greasy. Its affordable since a little goes a long way.
Amy F.
St, NL
1,255 reviews
marisa b.
Vancouver, BC
Recommend for dry and damaged hair especially with those who have colour treated their hair this product ensures healthier hair with each use and the scent isn't too heavy and smells great
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora