BY MOROCCANOIL #2 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Get t.
London, London
This smells Devine and really does smooth out the hair. I put it in towel dry hair and smooth all over the ends. Il even put it on dry styled hair if my hair is feeling extra crunchy. Just avoid the roots
Lauren G.
Halifax
I think this product was AMAZING! However, you must always remember less is more because it can make your hair go limp due to the oil in the treatment. Deffinitely worth the money and it smells gorgeous.
Jenyre V.
caracas
El aceite que necesito sin duda... Me lo han recomendado mucho por mi cabello seco. Y por lo que he visto, le da un poco mas de vida, repara lo maltratado, lo suaviza y lo hidrata mucho. quieroooo probarloooo! se ve super efectivo
Janellis D.
Doral, FL
Es un excelente producto que puede ayudar a que tu cabello luzca más suave e hidratado. Está marca se ha convertido en una de mis favoritas ya que hidrata mi cabello y lo hace lucir saludable sin grasa 😍
Micha M.
London, England
Love this oil great a great hair product to revive dry struggling hair. I put it on my weave and natural hair. It's abit pricey but definitely worth it also last a long time I'm still on my first bottle!
Jenn E.
Hamilton, Ontario
Smells amazing and hydrates my damaged ends but overall too greasy. I need to be very careful of how much I put in and when I do it (my hair can’t be too wet or too dry or my hair just looks too terrible)
Alexandra W.
Broughton Astley , ['', '', 'Leicester ']
Makes my hair lovely and soft. A bottle lasts a long time as you only need a little. I have dry colour treated long hair. So my hair needs a little help in the moisture department. It’s a little pricey.
Estefania B.
Etobicoke, ON
is there anything better than this product? i tried many others and nothing, nothing compares to this product, its smell, how great the hair looks! i am a big fan! Moroccanoil® Treatment Original
Julie G.
After only one application, I could already tell a small difference. This product is amazing, and it smells so good! I put it on my hair when they are a little dry, and they look instantly better!
pantea a.
The smell is very good and the effect of this product is perfect since i would dye my hair a lot in the past this product allowed hydration and shine to seek through. I would definitely buy this again!
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora