BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• I honestly want this product so bad4 Answers
  • Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
pantea a.
The smell is very good and the effect of this product is perfect since i would dye my hair a lot in the past this product allowed hydration and shine to seek through. I would definitely buy this again!
Nelly G.
Nice packaging and presentation in general, Easy to use, defetly a pricey product, I do not love it I rader use redken oil this one is too tick , usualy blonde but now brunett. I’lo never buy it again
Charlotte T.
Tvedestrand
It does what is supposed to do, but my hair looks so greasy after useing it so thats why i stoped useing it, but every now and then i do use it as overnight mask on my during winter time for hydrasion
Becca S.
nottinghamshire
Absolutely love this product! I use heat a lot on my hair so it’s quite damaged and this has totally revived it! It smells beautiful, you get a really great amount of products for a reasonable price too! 100% recommend
Laura M.
I have used this oil for many years now it’s by far my favourite brand and does amazing things to my awfully dry hair .. I love it would highly recommend it ,, it pricey but it works u can bye this online anywhere
Dionne R.
Frankfurt
My hair stylist started using this on my hair approximately 5 years ago, initially I just was a fan of the smell.. now I can’t imagine my curls without the extra shine and moisture and use it daily.
Kasey P.
Conception Bay South
This is the closest you’re going to get for salon feeling hair at home! I always use this on my hair before I blow dry and on the ends after straightening to tame fly aways!
Emma W.
Kamloops
tried this product as it has the best reviews out there and i can now see why! it works really well, doesn’t leave my hair feeling greasy and i can feel a noticeable difference in softness of my hair
beckii j.
Me and my partner both love this. I use it on clients and they always say how amazing the oil smells and how amazing their hair feels after. It’s a non greasy oil that leaves no residue. 100% buy again.
Mara L.
San Francisco, CA
This product smells amazing but it didn’t do anything for my hair. my hair is fine and damaged and it just made it more shiny and less damaged but it wasn’t worth the price as it is very expensive
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora