BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Amy H.
prestonpans
This product is amazing! It leaves my hair so smooth, sleek and silky. It also leaves my hair feeling healthy and cared for.
It’s easy to apply and smells AMAZING!! It can be a little pricey but lasts quite a while.
Abs K.
H8s0a4
Amazing! Takes away all the baby hairs and and after straightening it works well to give it a nice smooth finished look. Would definitely recommend to anyone who straightens using a flat iron. Takes away the frizz
RileyAsh S.
One my favorite after shower products. Not too thick or too oily, really helps hydrating the hair and has a great scent. I use this product pretty much every two days. Not too expenssive. I’m really satisfied ! :)
Susie B.
Fpo, AP
It makes my naturally wavy hair very shiny and smooth. Doesn’t feel sticky after putting it in my hair and doesn’t weigh down my hair either. My friend gave it to me because she said it was too much for her fine, straight hair.
rimas A.
I live in a very dry environment and not only deal with that but a lot of static. This oil not only makes my hair feel super soft but also seems to help control the flyaway I normally get. Plus, I love the smell.
Marian D.
Puerto rico
Es un liquido .realmente un aceite muy ligero .. el cabello comienza a ser otra cosa desde su primer uso ...cambia la textura la forma q se mira es mas super saludable y manejable ayida tambien mucho con el frizz
Taylor H.
Pickering, ON
Locks in moisture and will leave your hair silky smooth. Only complaint is that because my hair is thin, even if I use a tiny bit too much.. my hair will look greasy. But when the proper amount is used, this product is amazing.
Emilie B.
London, London
It is superior! The best treatment out there for damaged hair. That is why I use it every night before I wash my hair the following day. It’s a life saver on my damaged hair and I would buy it again. I love it!
Camila A.
Rogers, AR
The smell is probably my favorite part, followed closely by the texture. It soothes my porous hair and all the fly rebel ones. I can also use it as a last step on my skin care during the winter and it is just amazing.
Liwaa L.
mahdi soumia
 I put myself together, but this is definitely at the top of my list.

I first started using Moroccanoil Treatment almost six years ago (long before every brand had their own version!) when I noticed my hair stylist mixing it into the dye and also applying it before drying. I just loved the way I looked leaving the salon so I bought a bottle and I’ve never looked back.

Nothing I’ve ever used (and I’ve sampled other kinds of oils since then) makes my hair as sleek, shiny and healthy as this does.

Since I’ve started using Moroccanoil, I’ve been able to grow my hair out to two feet long twice to donate 12+ inches each time to Locks of Love. The most recent major chop was 14 inches donated in November. At that time, I cut my hair up to my chin and it’s already to my shoulders.

I apply it to wet hair as soon as I get out of the shower – a little bit, and I stress little, goes a long way – and then usually let dry naturally overnight.

In the morning, I apply a little bit more as either a heat protectant if I’m flat ironing my hair or to tame little fly-aways that stuck up while I’m sleeping.

The bottle last forever, as well! Even when my hair was one-to-two feet long a bottle lasted me a little over a year.

All-in-all, I can honestly say if this product is ever discontinued, I will probably cry – I love it that much! Natural Hair Color:BlackHair Type:NormalInterested in Hair Products for:Heat Protection
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora