BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Samantha Y.
Dymchurch , Kent
Perfect! BUY IT NOW. I was given this product afew years ago at a salon due to my bleached hair being super dry and well awful! and even on the day after the first treatment my hair was amazing! And since then iv never looked back! I buy it every 6 months now smells amazing and works a treat!
MaryLauren A.
Wythenshawe , Manchester
We use this product alot in the salon which also means that i use this product on myself testing alot, its a great product leaves the hair feeling amazing after a nice blowdry would highly recommend although abit pricey!
Molly Ann H.
This makes my hair so soft and shiny! Never makes it greasy and it smells so good! I love sleeping with it in my hair, at first I was abit worried it would be greasy the next day but I wash it out and then it’s gorgeous!
Migdelis D.
miami
super good, I recommend it I love this oil works on my hair perfectly, hydrates quickly and gives life to my hair.It leaves it manageable and smooth, it restores it and leaves it manageable. It gives a perfect hydration to my hair. Eliminate frizz and restore your damaged ends.
Tiffany H.
Beaver bank , NS
I love this oil for myself and my clients. I like that it’s only available in salons and the smell isn’t overwhelming. A little goes along way and unlike some other brands it’s not as heavy. I would recommend to others.
Yara H.
Jeddah, Mecca
Very good &effective .it nourishes my hair .you should use it for at least 3 month .and you will see hair transformation .a long healthy sleek hair .high price but cost effective .it really works .i recommend it for all
Jasmine W.
Rhondda Cynon Taff, Pontypridd
I cannot even put into words how good this is! Smells insane like you’ve just come back from a salon, shines your hair and makes it so so soft! Definitely recommend this for dry and damaged hair even if it’s frizzy too!
Kaity P.
Calgary, AB
I have used this product for years. I have super dry ends since I bleach my hair and this product just takes the frizz and breakage out of my ends and seems to make my hair feel soft and healthy. I would purchase again.
MARLENY-RD46415 M.
Doral, FL
Amo este producto mi cabello es grasoso en el cuero cabelludo y seco en las puntas por lo cual siempre es una odisea mantener el equilibrio entre la raíz y la punta, con este aceite he podido lograr una mayor estabilidad. Huele muy rico y deja el cabello brillante y sedoso. Me encanta.  Moroccanoil® Treatment Original
Prosecco P.
Kildare
I adore the smell of this oil. I use this on my body and in my hair. I have been using this for years and it’s always been a go to for me it has a very long let scent and I afore it and will keep repurchasing of course
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora