BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• I honestly want this product so bad4 Answers
  • Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Bila L.

.Reading all of this reviews made me want to try this product. I would really want to write a review about it and share it with my followers and influence them to go try it so if a collaboration is possible I would be honored to accept it and test your products .Thank you
Jade R.
Montreal, NM
Moroccanoil® Treatment Original got this as a 100 point reward at Sephora and instantly loved it! After I washed my hair, I applied this and it helped air dry my strands way quicker and left my hair feeling luscious.
Jennifer O.
Doral, FL
If you live in a tropical weather, super humid this product is perfect, it’s pricey but it’s value is worth it. Try after blow drying your hair and use it with the complete morrocanoil line, you will feel the diferente in your hair.
Mol 🏼.
I have naturally curly hair and use this to tame my frizz and act as a heat protectant when I’m straightening. Love everything about the product especially the smell however have had to stop using as it contains silicones ☹️
Chelsea L.
This stuff really is amazing! I had really bad damage hair and was in need of a miracle! After using this I noticed a difference in the appearance of my hair straight away! Now it feels so much stronger and looks healthier!
Emily G.
Toronto, ON
Great product to put in your hair after the shower. Run your hands through the roots of your hair for great nourishment and shine. The product smells amazing and it lasts quite a long time as a little goes a long way.
CUTE L.
London
Oh my god ! This oil gives me life and my hair life ! It's treats my hair so well gives it that shine and makes it appear strong and healthy! I even use it on my eyebrows and lashes which make them grow faster ! I am in love
Sara D.
Edinburgh
I like it but once again I expected more than this little item could give me. I brought a bottle at boots for the price was alright but just not what I’ve expected. I’ll be keep trying and using this product but I don’t know
Sonam G.
Oakville, ON
Amazing product I use it with my 2 year old and stay away from any other products. Use it before straightening my hair and before drying hair. Best product. Expensive but worth it. I will recommend everyone to use it.❤️ it.
Chloe S.
West end, Southampton
I love this product, when I feel like I'm my hair isn't in as good condition as it could be, I drown it in this and then it's sorted out! Like magic! Definitely recommend this product to anyone, I avoid my roots due to greasy hair
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora