BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• I honestly want this product so bad4 Answers
  • Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Sandra T.
All things Moroccan Oil seem to work wonderfully! Hair treatment does not leave hair feeling heavy or greasy, but rinses clean for a smooth finish after styling. This is a perfect product to add to your weekly hair regime for shine and condition.
Emily d.
Portland, OR
I just got this in my Sephora Play! box and it was such a nice smell that I could almost disregard any effect it had on my hair.  The effect it had on my hair lasted for longer than one wash, so I imagine if I used it regularly, the overall health of my hair would improve.
Betty S.
santa Ana
This oil is amazing!! It leaves your hair smelling like coconut and super super soft! I love the the oil is thick and it doesn’t leave your hair oily. It helps to brush your hair easily. I give this product 5 stars because it’s very well worth it! Moroccanoil® Treatment Original
Lea N.
New York, New York
I used to use this all the time right after my shower while my hair is still damp! It makes my hair smell soooo good. It’s makes my hair smooth, shiny, and less frizzy but it didn’t repair my hair. Most likely because I always air dry it and lay in wet hair 🤭 but I’d definitely buy again!
Rebecca M.
Broken Arrow, OK
This is a good product. It smells absolutely delicious and Asrgan oil is really good for most hair types. For me personally, it's a little too heavy on my hair, even if I use a very tiny amount. I have very fine dry hair. I would recommend it to others with a different hair type, though!
Samantha C.
Baltimore, MD
This stuff is amazing! It smells amazing and made my hair feel so soft and glorious. Everyone raves able Moroccan oil products so I had to try it out. This was amazing and I would highly recommend. My hair is damaged and this helped it so much!
Kenya W.
Yes it’s ridiculously expensive but it’s amazing! I’ve had a bottle for years and yet it never fails me! It’s smells great and keeps my hair looking and feeling amazing! I don’t know what else I could use on my hair to get the same results! Its heavy but it’s perfect for my thick curly hair.. when I want to switch it up for straight hair...
Alexis C.
Las Vegas, NV
Besides smelling super amazing, it helps my hair so much. My hair stylist recommended this to me and especially when I told her how she makes my hair so shiny. This price and the for what it does to your hair, is totally worth it, I even got my mom and my sister hook up on it.
Arwa B.
Miami, Florida
I found this product to be nice- I don’t like that it isn’t pure agran oil , or at least a higher percentage argan oil with a carrier oil- it has lots of filler ingredients. I admit I love the smell! It was a nice oil but not worth the price, I find it to be overhyped for what it is
Tabatha W.
Beaufort, SC
This size of Moroccan oil is gonna get you the most bang for your buck. A little pricey but well worth it. It leaves my hair feeling great when I use it on my damp hair and then either air dry or blow dry. I have slightly coarse, dry, color damaged hair. It’s a bit frizzy too and I can tell the difference in frizz factor even when I just put Moroccan oil in and let it air dry. It is significantly less frizzy when I use this product. When you use the product properly and apply from the mid shaft to ends (not the roots) it will NOT leave your hair feeling oily.
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora