Anna S.

Brook W.
Brook W.
Norton, OH
1 year, 1 month ago
Yes!!!! It makes my hair super soft and it smells amazing! Takes all the frizziness away! You only need a dime amount! A small amount goes a long way! I've been using this for awhile and it helps with the split ends!!!
Jo R.
Jo R.
1 year, 1 month ago
Definitely worth the money. It makes my hair so soft and healthy
Areeba K.
Areeba K.
Saint Louis, MO
1 year, 1 month ago
Definitely! Helps contain hair fall as well.
Maria S.
Maria S.
Dayton, OH
1 year, 1 month ago
It is pricey, but definitely worth it.
Gina B.
Gina B.
Grand Lake, NS
1 year, 2 months ago
This is definitely worth the money. I've used knock off brands or No-name brands of Moroccan oil and it just doesn't have the same consistency as this product. So many benefits from buying the original.
Norma F.
Norma F.
El Paso, TX
1 year, 2 months ago
I really think its worth it and it doesnt compare to other products that I have try on.
Dani C.
Dani C.
1 year, 7 months ago
Worth every bit! I've tried numerous cheaper versions and nothing compares. For the amount I've spent looking for an alternative, I could have purchased this numerous times.
Amy S.
Amy S.
Charleston, WV
1 year, 8 months ago
Definitely worth it!! I have wavy, thick hair and it takes forever to straighten. I use this product now and it takes much less time and my hair stays straight for days. It just takes a small amount, so it lasts a long time.
Angela T.
Angela T.
1 year, 8 months ago
Definitely worth it :) I actually work in salon and we love this product line. I think it okay to spend a little more on something that will actually help, than spend on something that that won't do that much good. To me, that's a waste of money. Just remember to use a little bit, maybe a dime size if you have long hair. It should last a long time.
Meaghan R.
Meaghan R.
4 years, 4 months ago
Yes, it is definitely worth the money