Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA

Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?

Brianna Z.
Brianna Z.
7 months ago
Leave in treatment in damp hair. I also use this right after I straighten my hair and it helps with any frizziness or flyaways! I use it mainly from the mid to end of my hair to prevent greasy-look near my roots. Hope that helps!
Gina L.
Gina L.
Stamford, CT
11 months ago
Works best as a leave in treatment
yyyy x.
yyyy x.
1 year, 8 months ago
Leave in treatment, once you're out of the shower put it in your towel dried hair!
Keleigh T.
Keleigh T.
Pittsburgh, PA
2 years, 2 months ago
This is my most FAVORITE hair product of all time! After you shower riel dry your hair. Put a penny size amount of this in your hands and rub all over your hair concentrating on the ends and middle. Let it dry naturally or use a blow dryer!
Raegan H.
Raegan H.
2 years, 2 months ago
a leave in treatment but use it on damp hair
Danielle G.
Danielle G.
2 years, 2 months ago
I use this as a leave in treatment after I get out of the shower on my wet hair. I can't use a lot because I have an oily scalp. So I just massage into the ends of my hair.
Julie W.
Julie W.
Medfield, MA
2 years, 2 months ago
Use this as a leave in treatment... it won't do anything for you in the shower
Kinsley R.
Kinsley R.
Leave in treatment definitely
Gina G.
Gina G.
2 years, 2 months ago
I find that this works best as a leave-in treatment. I like to apply a bit of this to my hair when it's still wet, just after I get out of the shower. Then I just comb it through, and either blow dry or let my hair air dry. It really helps to keep hair soft, and cut down on frizz.
Breanna V.
Breanna V.
2 years, 2 months ago
I use it as a treatment in damp hair