Jéssica S.
Hawthorne, CA
Frizz Control is a must for all hair prone to frizz, whether natural, dry, curly or straight. It eliminates frizz and controls static at any time. Its weather-resistant properties save your hair in winter (in excessively dry conditions) or in summer (in excessively humid conditions), keeping it soft, calm and malleable. Its texture is very liquid, slightly milky, and nothing greasy. The smell is very soft and yummy, but not the same as the rest of the line. Does not contain alcohol.
I washed my hair normally (shampoo + moisturizing) and with my hair dry through the towel I started spraying the product on the wick wires. Since I was going to do the same brush, with every loosen release I applied some of the product.
As I dried the dryer I felt the lock of hair sealed.
It is difficult to explain but it is as if the product were a wreath that wrapped around the wires, like hair-covering, do you understand? It is this protection that gives the anti frizz effect.