Moroccanoil Treatment OriginalInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• I honestly want this product so bad4 Answers
  • Moroccanoil Treatment Original how many of y’all swear by it or h...3 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same fragrance us...1 Answers
Bethany B.
Truth be told, I am fortunate enough to have naturally thick, voluminous
hair that is still shiny, soft, and easy to maintain. That being said, I
never felt the need to spend too much money on extra hair care stuff.
On a whim, I decided to try this product out based on recommendations
from a hairdresser. After going through 2 bottles of this Moroccanoil, I
have become obsessed with this stuff.

It has made my hair even
softer (which I thought would be impossible) without making it feel
greasy or weighed down and my hair doesn't get as frizzy even when it is
miserably hot and humid outside. The best thing I've noticed about my
hair since using this hair oil is the fact that my hair feels stronger
and gets less split ends. My hair is very long and occasional split ends
are just an inevitability with long, grown out hair, but this oil just
keeps my hair so strong and healthy and less prone to breakage or
splitting.
Sioux B.
Tempe
When I was in the hair industry, all I would look for was something that could be flexible with the diverse hair textures I worked for. I would try it on myself (fine hair, but a lot!), my mom (super coarse hair) and my sister (thick as hell). If it passed my family test, it went on the shelves at my salon. This is heaven sent, and I can't think of anyone that walked out the salon door without this in their hands. I worked with a lot of recovering cancer patients that had brittle hair and scabbing scalps, and even with my finer haired clients, it wasn't too heavy. I actually prefer this over the MoroccanOil Light. I felt that the light wasn't as hydrating, unfortunately, because it's a good concept.  Anyway, I feel so highly for this product and for the price it will last you months to a year depending on your hair texture
Kristina N.
Thomaston , CT
I just received this in my Sephora play box and I am in love with it. My hair is naturally frizzy, wavy, and unmanageable. I usually have to straighten it with the flat iron but since I’ve been using this oil I love my natural hair.
The oil is very easy to use, you can apply to either wet or dry hair and a very small amount goes a long way. I was worried since it is a oil that it might cause my hair to get oily or greasy but it doesn’t at all.
I apply from mid length to the ends and brush through and my hair drys beautifully. My hair is straight, has no frizz at all, and is so smooth and soft! I never thought I would find a product that can do this without having to straighten it with heat. My hair looks and feels so much more healthy.
This product does speed up drying time but I usually let it air dry and it looks as if I dried and straightened it! I also love to apply to my hair once I have already styled it and it just makes it more silky, smooth and shiny! It actually works great as a styler. This product is very affordable and also smells very nice too! I will definitely continue to repurchase this over and over and highly recommend it!
Gillian V.
Ashburn
Truly one of the worst products I have tried in a long time. Bless you whatever store gave me this as a sample. I have thin, fine hair and had trashed it using drying shampoo and conditioner. I was hoping for some smoothness and shine. What I got was a greasy, stringy mess.

I usually go about 3-4 days without washing my hair but I had to scrub this out the next day.
April J.
Las Vegas, NV
I absolutely adore this serum! It really smooths out my hair (which is a nightmare to deal with, by the way) and adds some much needed shine. If you have multi-racial hair like me, I highly recommend giving this a try. A helpful tip though is to ensure you've added moisture before using this product. Argan oil doesn't penetrate your hair shaft and just coats it on the outside. If you have no properly prepped your hair, you could actually seal the moisture OUTSIDE of it. This will be a staple in my hair routine for a long time!
Himali B.
Westminster, CO
I have brown thick coarse hair & have my share of frizzy hair from time to time. I discovered it when my hair stylist used it on my hair after haircut & blowout & it really helped to smooth out every starand without much effort.

I generally don't use oil treatments as they irritate my acne-prone skin. But just tried using it as I have always heard good things about Moroccan oil products. It has a thick consistency & is quiet sticky. Little goes a long way so it lasts long. It is little on the pricey side. It is a good oil but I won't be buying it I am not a big fan of this oil I didn't like the way it make my hair feel. But it worked great for a person I know & they have been using it ever since.
Christina b.
Hello everyone. I would for sure recommend this product and I am talking the shampoo and conditioner to the fizz control and the glimmer sham. First off it makes your smell so amazing that even if I didn’t have my perfume on people woul stand behind me in a store and say how thy could just sit and smell my hair forever cause it smelled so good. My hair was so healthy using the product and even in Florida humidity I never had fizz. If you can’t afford to spend a lot on products I can say for $50 you can find salons that sell a package deal with shampoo and conditioner and hair spray and fizz control. Hope this helps you as it did me.
Swetha R.
Milford
I'm really surprised at the mixed reviews on this product on other sites... I'm sensitive to perfumes and fragrances, and I'd prefer an unscented or lightly scented product, but even with the fragrance this is a hands down five stars for me. I have 2a swavy hair with a very delicate wave pattern that falls out easily. I was previously a loyal Deva curl girl ... I could consistently get beautiful, 2b curls with Deva until it started to severely dry out and then straighten my hair. Now my hair is SUPER sensitive ... very dry, tangly, and hard to style with an inconsistent swavy curl pattern. I haven't had much luck coaxing waves out of it.
Megan A.
Las vegas, NV
Makes my hair greasy if I’m not careful. It’s usually best as my hair is drying, in the towel dried stage basically. Absorbs best then. It doesn’t seem to really do much as far as actually moisturizing my hair or making any kind of substantial health difference. However I do have bleached and pastel colored hair so it’s pretty dry and this helps to give it smoother texture, shine, and avoids frizz. I definitely consider it a good style product, just not a cure all/magical product for the health of my hair.
Emma D.
This hair oil is a life saver. I have chlorine damages hair, which makes it get quite brittle at times, and this oil has saved my hair. This oil is very hydrating and leaves hair looking silky smooth with no signs of brittleness or breakage at all. If you have frizzy hair at all, this will work wonders in smoothing the hair without making it look greasy. I put this on my hair either after I shower or when my hair is dry and I feel as tho the results are very similar. Overall this product is great for helping heal damaged hair or simply make healthy hair even healthier.
Norma T.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?