BY MOROCCANOIL #2 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Bethany B.
Newport, MI
Truth be told, I am fortunate enough to have naturally thick, voluminous
hair that is still shiny, soft, and easy to maintain. That being said, I
never felt the need to spend too much money on extra hair care stuff.
On a whim, I decided to try this product out based on recommendations
from a hairdresser. After going through 2 bottles of this Moroccanoil, I
have become obsessed with this stuff.

It has made my hair even
softer (which I thought would be impossible) without making it feel
greasy or weighed down and my hair doesn't get as frizzy even when it is
miserably hot and humid outside. The best thing I've noticed about my
hair since using this hair oil is the fact that my hair feels stronger
and gets less split ends. My hair is very long and occasional split ends
are just an inevitability with long, grown out hair, but this oil just
keeps my hair so strong and healthy and less prone to breakage or
splitting.
Kristina N.
Thomaston, CT
I just received this in my Sephora play box and I am in love with it. My hair is naturally frizzy, wavy, and unmanageable. I usually have to straighten it with the flat iron but since I’ve been using this oil I love my natural hair.
The oil is very easy to use, you can apply to either wet or dry hair and a very small amount goes a long way. I was worried since it is a oil that it might cause my hair to get oily or greasy but it doesn’t at all.
I apply from mid length to the ends and brush through and my hair drys beautifully. My hair is straight, has no frizz at all, and is so smooth and soft! I never thought I would find a product that can do this without having to straighten it with heat. My hair looks and feels so much more healthy.
This product does speed up drying time but I usually let it air dry and it looks as if I dried and straightened it! I also love to apply to my hair once I have already styled it and it just makes it more silky, smooth and shiny! It actually works great as a styler. This product is very affordable and also smells very nice too! I will definitely continue to repurchase this over and over and highly recommend it!
Iris C.
Tampa, FL
I love Moroccanoil, especially this oil/treatment. I started using this a few years ago after my hair stylist used it on my hair. I have long straight, fine hair, but a lot of it. My hair can be on the oilier side on day 2 after a wash. This does not make my hair any oilier than normal. I love how it makes my hair soft and shiny. I use this when my hair is wet before I dry with a hair dryer or let it air dry. It makes my split ends look less frizzy. I really like the smell too. The smell can last a few days on my hair. A little goes a long way with this oil. I have also used this with their restorative mask and it works wonders on my hair. It's a bit on the pricier side for a hair oil/treatment, but it's worth it to me.
Erica R.
Clarksville, TN
I feel like this product started the Morrocon Argan oil hair elixir trend. And this right here is the OG. Such a high quality hair oil that truly stands up to the claims. You could save money and go for the cheap suave version but only get results for 5 minutes until your hair is right back to being frizzy. This product feels so amazing in the hands. I rub it into between my hands to warm it up a bit and then run it from the ends up, lightly at the top as to not make my roots greasy. And wow does this stuff change my hair game. Especially if you've used a hot tool. Use this before using hot tool to protect your hair, and apply more to smooth out fly away and tame any frizz. Makes your hair so freaking shiny! This is just amazing!
Himali B.
New York
I have brown thick coarse hair & have my share of frizzy hair from time to time. I discovered it when my hair stylist used it on my hair after haircut & blowout & it really helped to smooth out every starand without much effort.

I generally don't use oil treatments as they irritate my acne-prone skin. But just tried using it as I have always heard good things about Moroccan oil products. It has a thick consistency & is quiet sticky. Little goes a long way so it lasts long. It is little on the pricey side. It is a good oil but I won't be buying it I am not a big fan of this oil I didn't like the way it make my hair feel. But it worked great for a person I know & they have been using it ever since.
Nidhi R.
Greenwood Vlg, CO
I received this product from PinchMe for trying and reviewing purpose.This oil claims to give you nourished, manageable and smooth hair with each use.As my experience with this oil goes, I can assure you it actually does all these things. I have natural straight and silky hair. But due to the intense cold climate in my city, my hair gets dry and brittle. The key benefits I could see on my hair wasGreat at detangling my hair after a wash. I don't use a conditioner and completely depend on this oil to get tangle free manageable hairMy hair does not feel dry and brittle. Even in the cold weather, it looks completely nourished and healthyIt provides a healthy coating on your hair and makes it well conditioned, this tames the flyawaysThe oil smells great and the smell lingers in your hair. It has a very natural aromaIt has a thick texture but the oil does not feel sticky. Use it cautiously though, the first time I used it I applied too much and my hair looked all greasy and oily. You only need a small amount and for oily haired folks try to avoid the hair roots, just apply it across your hair length
Christina b.
Hello everyone. I would for sure recommend this product and I am talking the shampoo and conditioner to the fizz control and the glimmer sham. First off it makes your smell so amazing that even if I didn’t have my perfume on people woul stand behind me in a store and say how thy could just sit and smell my hair forever cause it smelled so good. My hair was so healthy using the product and even in Florida humidity I never had fizz. If you can’t afford to spend a lot on products I can say for $50 you can find salons that sell a package deal with shampoo and conditioner and hair spray and fizz control. Hope this helps you as it did me.
Sioux B.
Tempe
When I was in the hair industry, all I would look for was something that could be flexible with the diverse hair textures I worked for. I would try it on myself (fine hair, but a lot!), my mom (super coarse hair) and my sister (thick as hell). If it passed my family test, it went on the shelves at my salon. This is heaven sent, and I can't think of anyone that walked out the salon door without this in their hands. I worked with a lot of recovering cancer patients that had brittle hair and scabbing scalps, and even with my finer haired clients, it wasn't too heavy. I actually prefer this over the MoroccanOil Light. I felt that the light wasn't as hydrating, unfortunately, because it's a good concept.  Anyway, I feel so highly for this product and for the price it will last you months to a year depending on your hair texture
Swetha R.
Milford
I'm really surprised at the mixed reviews on this product on other sites... I'm sensitive to perfumes and fragrances, and I'd prefer an unscented or lightly scented product, but even with the fragrance this is a hands down five stars for me. I have 2a swavy hair with a very delicate wave pattern that falls out easily. I was previously a loyal Deva curl girl ... I could consistently get beautiful, 2b curls with Deva until it started to severely dry out and then straighten my hair. Now my hair is SUPER sensitive ... very dry, tangly, and hard to style with an inconsistent swavy curl pattern. I haven't had much luck coaxing waves out of it.
Megan A.
Las Vegas , NV
Makes my hair greasy if I’m not careful. It’s usually best as my hair is drying, in the towel dried stage basically. Absorbs best then. It doesn’t seem to really do much as far as actually moisturizing my hair or making any kind of substantial health difference. However I do have bleached and pastel colored hair so it’s pretty dry and this helps to give it smoother texture, shine, and avoids frizz. I definitely consider it a good style product, just not a cure all/magical product for the health of my hair.
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora