Moroccanoil Treatment OriginalInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

How to use:

G L.
Somerset, NJ
This product has transformed my hair! My hair is extremely wavy in a bad way, ultra frizzy, heavily highlighted blonde, and I can't go without using a blow dryer and flat iron. I put a very small amount on my wet hair from the ears down, comb through and blow dry with one spray of heat protectant. I use a bit more if the heat protectant and then flat iron. My hair is straight, shiny, frizz free and exactly like the hair I wanted to be born with. And it stays straight and frizz free. It also has less damage, less split ends, and is much healthier than ever. No other product ever made my hair like this. I used to use serum and leave in conditioner but this keeps my hair cleaner and works waaaaaay better on my hair. I couldn't be happier!
Kristina N.
Thomaston , CT
I just received this in my Sephora play box and I am in love with it. My hair is naturally frizzy, wavy, and unmanageable. I usually have to straighten it with the flat iron but since I’ve been using this oil I love my natural hair.
The oil is very easy to use, you can apply to either wet or dry hair and a very small amount goes a long way. I was worried since it is a oil that it might cause my hair to get oily or greasy but it doesn’t at all.
I apply from mid length to the ends and brush through and my hair drys beautifully. My hair is straight, has no frizz at all, and is so smooth and soft! I never thought I would find a product that can do this without having to straighten it with heat. My hair looks and feels so much more healthy.
This product does speed up drying time but I usually let it air dry and it looks as if I dried and straightened it! I also love to apply to my hair once I have already styled it and it just makes it more silky, smooth and shiny! It actually works great as a styler. This product is very affordable and also smells very nice too! I will definitely continue to repurchase this over and over and highly recommend it!
Gillian V.
Truly one of the worst products I have tried in a long time. Bless you whatever store gave me this as a sample. I have thin, fine hair and had trashed it using drying shampoo and conditioner. I was hoping for some smoothness and shine. What I got was a greasy, stringy mess.

I usually go about 3-4 days without washing my hair but I had to scrub this out the next day.
Fatima A.
Looking for something to fortify and give you're hair shine simultaneously? Then this is your product. Has a nice gentle scent. I use this after shampooing and conditioning with the Moroccan Oil colour safe shampoo and conditioner. Put this oil on mid shaft and down to the ends because most oils in the roots will make the hair look greasy a few days later. I like to apply it before drying my hair and a bit in the ends just after, if my hair needs a little extra care. Moroccanoil Treatment OriginalMoroccanoil Treatment OriginalMoroccanoil Hydrating ShampooMoroccanoil Moisture Repair Shampoo & Conditioner Combo Set (8.5 oz each)
Jeannine C.
Ithaca, NY
I received this in a Sephora Play box and was hesitant to try it because when I tried hair I'll in the past my hair ended up looking greasy, and most leave in products in general tend to weigh my hair down. This is nice and light and didn't look great unless I accidentally use it to come to the root. It helps smooth my wavy hair and gives it a little shine. I'm resting one start because it isn't as amazing as the tsubaki oil my hair dresser or in my hair, but I supposed my hair also isn't being stalked by a professional stylist when I use Moroccanoil at home... Or maybe the miracle product was really that hair bb he was trying to convince me I need...
Himali B.
Westminster, CO
I have brown thick coarse hair & have my share of frizzy hair from time to time. I discovered it when my hair stylist used it on my hair after haircut & blowout & it really helped to smooth out every starand without much effort.

I generally don't use oil treatments as they irritate my acne-prone skin. But just tried using it as I have always heard good things about Moroccan oil products. It has a thick consistency & is quiet sticky. Little goes a long way so it lasts long. It is little on the pricey side. It is a good oil but I won't be buying it I am not a big fan of this oil I didn't like the way it make my hair feel. But it worked great for a person I know & they have been using it ever since.
Monisha E.
Richardson, TX
This is an amazing product. This is only serum I have been using for more than 3 months. Having really long hair I thought I might run out really soon. But I'm guessing it might last for a longer. I use this in 2 days.

1. Using this as a hair treatment a night before taking head shower in place of oil. This helps nourish my scalp.

2. After washing my hair while my hair is still wet I use this as a serum and rub it to the ends of my hair.

Apart from the treatment I love the smell. Like most other argan oil products, the treatment has the same fragrance.
Michelle H.
Laramie, WY
This stuff is the real deal. I have super fine hair, so oils tend to make it greasy and weigh it down. One small pump of this product is essentially weightless on my hair while still leaving it conditioned and smelling great! I'll usually apply this to the ends of my hair after towel drying and before blow-drying, or when my ends look like they need a little hydration. I've been using this for a few years now and it has definitely improved the health, look and feel of my hair. It's pricey, but worth it. I haven't found a cheaper alternative that works nearly as well!
Swetha R.
I'm really surprised at the mixed reviews on this product on other sites... I'm sensitive to perfumes and fragrances, and I'd prefer an unscented or lightly scented product, but even with the fragrance this is a hands down five stars for me. I have 2a swavy hair with a very delicate wave pattern that falls out easily. I was previously a loyal Deva curl girl ... I could consistently get beautiful, 2b curls with Deva until it started to severely dry out and then straighten my hair. Now my hair is SUPER sensitive ... very dry, tangly, and hard to style with an inconsistent swavy curl pattern. I haven't had much luck coaxing waves out of it.
Angie D.
I love MoroccanOil’s argan oil. I use the regular version (not the light) for my very dry, coarse, and thick hair (I would suggest the light formula for fine, thin hair) and it works so well. It is lightweight enough as to not weigh my hair down but not so lightweight that it doesn’t add moisture to my hair. I apply it to the shaft and ends of my hair right out of the shower while my hair is still wet, and let my hair soak it up for about 5 minutes and then follow with a blow dry. Leaves my hair silky, shiny, and smooth!
Norma T.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?