Moroccanoil® Treatment Original

How To use:

💛🍀💛 Moroccanoil® Treatment Original a good product for colored hair revives them? 💛🍀💛?
Is this a good product for heat damaged hair? I have endless split ends even after hair cuts. I’ve tried so many heat protectants and nothing works!
Moroccanoil® Treatment Original What's the best Moroccan oil product??🤔
Start your review of Moroccanoil® Treatment Original!
How would you rate this product?
Moroccanoil® Treatment Original uploaded by leope A.
3 months ago, I arrived here in California from the sunny and humid Philippines and it's a sudden change of climate to my long hair. Moroccanoil® Treatment Original is definitely good for conditioning, styling and finishing. This product has an argan oil, it helps detangle, control frizz and flyaways and even speed up blow-drying time. A very good product for women on the go always that doesn't have time to take a shower. Just have a drop of this product and put in on your hair then you're good to go. And it smells sooo good. Definitely will buy again. Price wise? Very economical
Moroccanoil® Treatment Original uploaded by Natalie D.
Moroccanoil® Treatment Original uploaded by Natalie D.
Purchased at: Sephora
I have used this product since 2013! I use it mainly on my ends, but sometimes my roots. I use it once to twice a week. I usually put in on at night when I know the next day or two I’ll be washing my hair. It can make it look oily if using too much, however the benefits from long term use are unbelievable. YES it will possibly be oily, but I use it more as a “treatment”. I don’t plan to style my hair the next day. I put it up in a messy bun. My hair grew stronger a month or so after using and I haven’t stopped for years. I am on maybe my fifth or sixth purchase of it. Right now I have a tiny size but I have bought the largest size quite a few times!Moroccanoil® Treatment Original
Roswell, GA
Purchased at: Sephora
I know it’s pricey but it is every bit as good as everyone say it it is so if you ask me it’s worth it. I have also tried the Moroccanoil® Treatment Lightsnd I also like that a lot but would recommend that for blondes or when using multiple products (I try to keep my regain pretty low key) you can make it last longer if you kind of hoed it for special occasions and not use it every time you wash your hair. Also take j to considering the packaging but existed it doesn’t come in a heavy glass bottle and the pump has never failed me. I have dropped this and it never breaks and I’m that’s important to note when thinking about the price. It’s makes your hair so shiny and smooth and it smells so good. Very bagels and light sweet. Almost sandlewood. Not fake or chemical-y or perfume-y at all. Just really really love this product!
This seems to be a place where I've been reviewing my favorites. The Moroccanoil® Treatment Original is hands down a reliable hair oil that will not weigh hair down or leave you more dry after. I love this stuff. I have thick, coarse, color treated hair, but because of this oil treatment my hair is shiny and soft. You only need half a pump, rub you hands together, finger through the ends and work upwards. Then smooth on top and you'll help calm down the flyaways. The scent is deep and rich, but I've gotten used to it over the years and look forward to it's unique blend because I know my hair loves what it does. It's around $40 these days-total luxury-but I like products that help maintain my hair health til I can get back to the salon for a cut. Worth it.
Wethersfield, CT
Moroccanoil® Treatment Original uploaded by Rebecca P.
Purchased at: Sephora
I am a big fan oil over similar products in this category because it is one of the few that I noticed a difference both short-term and long-term. Short-term, it doesn't feel greasy and instantly helps hydrate and soften my hair wherever I apply. Long-term I have just noticed that my hair looks healthier and I have less split ends. While I do think my diet and lifestyle help keep my hair healthy since I do not blow dry very often, I did notice a difference since I started using this. I have thick, wavy hair so if you are in the same category as me I would definitely recommend this product. The texture of this is thick compared to oils like olaplex which I prefer because it feels easier to distribute through long hair like mine.
Tampa, FL
Moroccanoil® Treatment Original uploaded by Shirley V.
Moroccanoil® Treatment Original uploaded by Shirley V.
My favorite Moroccan oil treatment . I will be doing my fourth purchase soon. The smell of this oil is amazing it is árgan oil and it has that almond like smell which I love. The smell is very light but stays in your hair. The texture it is in the ticket side but you only need one pump. Which is what I had apply in my hand I rubbed it in my hands and then I apply it directly throughout all the ends. I have strong black thick hair but it is color treated and this oil has kept my hair nourish and one pump is enough for me. After applying this oil my hair gets very soft and manageable.. it is a little bit expensive but I have try so many from olaplex, redden, Briogeo, playa and nothing has done a job like my Moroccan oil. ❤️
Louisville, KY
This is such a great product! It's pretty concentrated so you don't need very much to get good results. I use this mostly on my ends and won't go up past the mid shaft of my hair as to avoid making my roots greasy. Using too much can be a pretty oily disaster so like I said a little goes a long way. I watched several videos on using this product and discovered that you can put some in with your at home hair color to keep hair smooth and protected from being dried out by the dye. I have tried that the few times I've dyed my hair at home and I definitely feel like it helped.I did not use a large amount and I didn't feel like it affected the color at all which is good.
Brooklyn, NY
TBH, I haven't seen any long term benefit from this. It's nice if you need a quick fix, but it does weigh down your hair. It DOESN'T make hair bouncy beautiful or anything like that. I find that I have to reapply this quite frequent throughout the day, and you use a lot of product. I've used it in both wet and dry hair. It's okay, honestly not worth the money. It's main ingredient is cyclomethicone (followed by more silicone lol), which means it's partially water soluble and actually builds up in your hair if you don't remove it properly, causing more damage to hair in the long run. Honestly, I wish I would've researched this more before I purchased.
Aurora, CO
2,403 reviews
Purchased at: ULTA
My tried and true behind the chair. The perfect oil to run through damp hair after the back bar shampoo & conditioner treatment to help assist through the damp hair w/ a wide tooth comb. It makes the hair stronger, silkier- the blowdry looks and FEELS luscious and FRESH. It is never greasy, oily OR over done. (Unless someone pumps WAY too much product out of the container and into the hair.) The key with this product is **less IS more* You can use a tiny amount on damp hair, dry it and THEN decide IF you want MORE run through on dry hands, evenly dispursed on them running through the hair like a silky loom.
Saint Louis, MO
I cannot stress this enough to y’all with natural hair, damaged hair - IF YOU HAVE HAIR ON YOUR HEAD I IMPLORE YOU TO USE THIS NO MATTER THE CONDITION! I use this once a month to really help my ends relieve their dryness and make sure my hair gets a little extra treat that packs in a LOT of nutrients! I use this every time I have an audition as well, it REALLY makes your hair camera and life ready! Also my boyfriend loves the scent - it’s so worth it!!’ And if it’s too heavy, they have a light version, and if it’s not heavy enough, they have an extra heavy version! This will change your LIFE I promise!

712 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Wilmington, DE
il y a 6 jours
Sophia C. • il y a un jour
yes my hair is dyed and damaged and it definitely make it feel soft and smooth again
il y a 11 jours
Moroccanoil® Treatment Original What's the best Moroccan oil product??🤔
Madina G. • il y a 10 jours
Moroccanoil treatment and moisture repair shampoo
Bronx , NY
il y a 18 jours
Moroccanoil® Treatment Original##Is it really worth buying and not buying the other product which one is best?
Lella N. • il y a 18 jours