BY MOROCCANOIL #2 in Hair Treatments

Enjoy healthy, silky, shiny hair that's full of life. Moroccanoil® Treatment Light is specifically formulated for the delicate needs of light-colored (including platinum and white) and fine hair. The original foundation for hairstyling, Moroccanoil Treatment Light can be used as a conditioning, styling and finishing tool all in one. Infused with antioxidant-rich argan oil and shine-boosting vitamins, this nourishing treatment detangles, speeds up drying time and boosts shine—leaving hair smooth and more manageable than ever before. Outshine the rest.

How To Use:

Key Ingredients : Argan Oil: Extremely rich in tocopherols (Vitamin E), essential fatty acids and antioxidants that hydrate and nourish the hair.
Linseed Extract: Derived from flaxseed, a good source of alpha linolenic acid—also an essential fatty acid that helps improve the health of hair.

All Ingredients: Cyclomethicone, Dimethicone, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Parfum/Fragrance, Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Extract, Ci 26100 (Red 17), Ci 47000 (Yellow 11). Motl01

• "Fly aways and split ends no more!" in 1 review
  • "I apply a small amount to my wet hair before I blow dry, then I smooth Moroccan Light Oil through the ends of my hair again to seal my ends." in 1 review
  • "It leaves my hair soft, silky, and smelling wonderful!" in 1 review
Darinda G.
Lowville, NY
I love this treatment I got a sample of it from pinch me to try out it leaves my hair shiny soft it smells amazing there was a lot of quantity inside of this for a sample so I was pretty surprised and I’m overly satisfied with this product
Monica O.
This is my holy grail hair product! It keeps my hair healthy, shiny, and manageable. This treatment also cuts down on drying time. Worth the price!
Marissa N.
Saint Paul, MN
No other hair oil can even compare to Moraccin. It not only smells great, but leaves my hair soft all day without making it greasy. I use it every single day.
Alyssa K.
I love this product! I'm so glad they came out with a formula for people with fine hair. My hair gets greasy so fast I was always afraid of using an oil in it. It has a very clean faint scent. I have the smaller travel size that I've had forever and a little definitely goes a long way! I highly recommend to anyone with fine hair!!
Lauren L.
Austin, TX
I just love this oil! It seems to protect and repair, leaving my hair silky soft and shiny. It’s not too heavy and doesn’t make my hair oily and it has a great scent. Well worth the price!
Emily V.
Arlington, VA
I love this product! Great for my frizzy hair especially during the dry winter months. While it is a little pricey, it is definitely worth the money.
Crystal R.
Footes Lane, Bristol
This treatment oil makes such a huge difference to my hair. I have naturally frizzy hair and this oil calms it down so much. Not to mention it smells great! I've used other hair oils but they can be so heavy and make my hair very greasy throughout the day but Moroccanoil is great. It's light and gives my hair a beautiful shine!
Eileen Q.
Elizabeth , NJ
Smells very nice and leaves hair with a nice shine without excessive oil residue. Hair is lightweight and tamed.
Yeliz S.
I use this hair oil once in the morning to tame flyaway hairs (using very little) and then once more when I get home (using a generous amount on the ends) about 3 hours before I shower and it helps me get less tangled hair!

Bonus points for the great smell!
Sherri K.
Thunder Bay
Love it! I don't have as many split ends as I used to! My hair feels so smooth and I barely have any frizz. You can use it in wet hair or dry. Amazing product.
Erica P.
Does this help heal over-processed, dry and damaged blonde hair?
Krissia P.
Does this make your hair feel greasy?
priscila c.
Lancaster, CA
Does this make your hair feel greasy? and does it happen to help dry hair and still makes it shinny with no weight?
Brittney G.
Pasco, WA
Does this leave your hair too oily if you sleep overnight in it?
Ashton E.
Delta, BC
I'm always looking for ways to improve my hair health. I've heard moroccanoil products can make blonde hair go a bit brassy - can any blondes out there confirm or deny that?

Sephora