BY MOROCCANOIL #2 in Hair Treatments

Enjoy healthy, silky, shiny hair that's full of life. Moroccanoil® Treatment Light is specifically formulated for the delicate needs of light-colored (including platinum and white) and fine hair. The original foundation for hairstyling, Moroccanoil Treatment Light can be used as a conditioning, styling and finishing tool all in one. Infused with antioxidant-rich argan oil and shine-boosting vitamins, this nourishing treatment detangles, speeds up drying time and boosts shine—leaving hair smooth and more manageable than ever before. Outshine the rest.

How To Use:

Key Ingredients : Argan Oil: Extremely rich in tocopherols (Vitamin E), essential fatty acids and antioxidants that hydrate and nourish the hair.
Linseed Extract: Derived from flaxseed, a good source of alpha linolenic acid—also an essential fatty acid that helps improve the health of hair.

All Ingredients: Cyclomethicone, Dimethicone, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Parfum/Fragrance, Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Extract, Ci 26100 (Red 17), Ci 47000 (Yellow 11). Motl01

• "Fly aways and split ends no more!" in 1 review
  • "I apply a small amount to my wet hair before I blow dry, then I smooth Moroccan Light Oil through the ends of my hair again to seal my ends." in 1 review
  • "It leaves my hair soft, silky, and smelling wonderful!" in 1 review
Jacie G.
Omaha, NE
I love love love using this product on my hair after I get it colored because it makes it very smooth and helps keep the damage at a minimum! My mom and i both use this religiously and i think so many people would love it too! It is a must have for sure!
Ally S.
Richmond, VA
I have been using this oil for over a year now! It lasts forever! A little bit goes an extremely long way. I use this on my hair wet and dry. I put it on the ends of my hair when wet focusing on areas that are more dead and broken. Once my hair is dried and how I styled it I add a little bit more mid shaft down to the ends. It adds not only a nice shine but a lovely scent! Not one of their products has a smell I don’t like!!
Caryn D.
Dover, NH
Having fine hair makes it difficult to add products with oil. This light formula is fantastic and although there price for such a small bottle can be more costly than other brands a little of this product will add smoothness and keep hair healthier. I don't often buy products from the salon but this makes an added difference and would recommend
Veronica R.
Phoenix, AZ
This is a great finishing product for after a blow out or air dry! It smoothes your ends and frizz. I don't recommend Moroccan Oil for blondes because it's possible to turn blonde hair brassy from the color of the oil. I have dark hair so it works well in my hair. Even though this is the light oil it still is heavy so I only use it on my ends.
Katie F.
Memphis, TN
Moroccanoil smells SO AMAZING.  Ask anyone who has used it before!  I take showers at night and its the perfect smell to get me ready for bed.  It tackles the frizzy and dryness of my hair, making it much smoother and silkier looking.  I've been using it for years and it's become such a part of my nightly routine I can't imagine not using it!
Sara M.
Meriden, CT
Great for blondes, fine hair, and frizz. Considering it is a darker oil, it can leave blondes feeling too warm and brassy. The light oil leaves hair shiny, healthy, and rejuvenated. A little bit goes a long way. This can be used on wet hair before a blow dry, or smoothing out frizzy ends on dry hair. Moroccanoil® Treatment Light
Fallon S.
Madison, AL
Love, love, love this stuff. Leaves my hair soft and silky. I have also noticed that I can go longer between cuts when I use this. A little goes a long way, if you use too much it will weigh your hair down. Try a little bit at first, you will figure out how much your hair needs.
Gia F.
Weston
I have curly hair. My texture is a 3b I think, I have coils. I live this stuff. The smell. The way it makes me hair so soft. Love it. Perfects for people with thick hair or if you have straight hair and want to do an oil treatment. If you have straight hair I wouldn't recommend using a lot of this because it could way down your hair
J M.
Love, love, love Moroccanoil! The smell is fantastic. My hair is fine, just past my shoulders and on the thin side so I use the Light Oil, and it works great. I use one pump and spread it from roots to ends, and it doesn't weigh my hair down or leave it greasy-looking. It leaves my hair soft, shiny, smooth and smelling great!
Bethany V.
Rogers, AR
I was first introduced to the Moroccan Oil line of products by my hair dresser. I've tried the original oil, and it was amazing for giving my hair shine, repair, and making it few healthy but a little went a long way and with my hair texture and type was a little too oily for me. The light is perfect for oily or fine hair.
Erica P.
Does this help heal over-processed, dry and damaged blonde hair?
Krissia P.
Does this make your hair feel greasy?
priscila c.
Lancaster, CA
Does this make your hair feel greasy? and does it happen to help dry hair and still makes it shinny with no weight?
Brittney G.
Pasco, WA
Does this leave your hair too oily if you sleep overnight in it?
Ashton E.
Delta, BC
I'm always looking for ways to improve my hair health. I've heard moroccanoil products can make blonde hair go a bit brassy - can any blondes out there confirm or deny that?

Sephora