BY MOROCCANOIL #2 in Hair Treatments

Enjoy healthy, silky, shiny hair that's full of life. Moroccanoil® Treatment Light is specifically formulated for the delicate needs of light-colored (including platinum and white) and fine hair. The original foundation for hairstyling, Moroccanoil Treatment Light can be used as a conditioning, styling and finishing tool all in one. Infused with antioxidant-rich argan oil and shine-boosting vitamins, this nourishing treatment detangles, speeds up drying time and boosts shine—leaving hair smooth and more manageable than ever before. Outshine the rest.

How To Use:

Key Ingredients : Argan Oil: Extremely rich in tocopherols (Vitamin E), essential fatty acids and antioxidants that hydrate and nourish the hair.
Linseed Extract: Derived from flaxseed, a good source of alpha linolenic acid—also an essential fatty acid that helps improve the health of hair.

All Ingredients: Cyclomethicone, Dimethicone, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Parfum/Fragrance, Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Extract, Ci 26100 (Red 17), Ci 47000 (Yellow 11). Motl01

• "Fly aways and split ends no more!" in 1 review
  • "I apply a small amount to my wet hair before I blow dry, then I smooth Moroccan Light Oil through the ends of my hair again to seal my ends." in 1 review
  • "It leaves my hair soft, silky, and smelling wonderful!" in 1 review
Cati M.
Fort Myers, FL
I looooove moroccanoil! It has a beautiful smell to it and leaves your hair nice, shiny, and soft! I highly recommend it for everyone to use! You will not be disappointed by this product. You will want more when you run out.
Jessie T.
Chester, NH
I love this product. First off, it smells amazing, and second, it gets rid of fly aways and makes your hair look shiney and amazing. I just put it in my wet hair and blow dry it after. When I run out I will be buying again!
Sierah S.
Savannah, GA
Love the smell of this product and the fact that it doesn’t take a long time to dry on the hair and doesn’t make my hair oily. I love to put this on and then blow dry my hair so it makes my ends look soft and hydrated.
Lindsey T.
Boston, MA
Love this oil! So light weight, but gives a noticeable shine and hydrating look/feel. It is SO overpriced though ... smells amazing and lasts a long time, but $30+ for a tiny 0.85 bottle is nuts when Verb’s Ghost Oil works just as well..
Devon C.
I use this in my hair every other night especially if I’ve been wearing my hair up a lot. It helps so much with my dry damaged frizz. I do have to keep it away from my scalp otherwise it gets greasy. LOVE THE SMELL!
Cameron I.
Greensboro
This stuff smells AMAZING, however I wish it didn’t have the chemicals it did, probably why it smells so good though! I’ve been using this for years and it definitely helps frizz and leaves my hair smelling amazing.
Noelia B.
Sunnyside, NY
Purchased at: Amazon
LOVE this product I use it every day. My hair is naturally thin, I struggle with it going all frizzy and weird on me. This product really helps I just love it and leave you a nice smell in your hair
Kayla S.
I love this product! My hair feels so much more smooth after use. It seems to last the entire day and it’s super effective. I rotate between two different hair oils everyday and I love it! I will definitely buy it again!
Shayla R.
Hodges, SC
This product is literally a miracle worker!!! I use it allll the time and not to mention it smells amazingggggggg 😍😍 the price was sooooo affordable and totally worth it. I would def buy it again
Darinda G.
Lowville, NY
I love this treatment I got a sample of it from pinch me to try out it leaves my hair shiny soft it smells amazing there was a lot of quantity inside of this for a sample so I was pretty surprised and I’m overly satisfied with this product
Erica P.
Does this help heal over-processed, dry and damaged blonde hair?
Krissia P.
Does this make your hair feel greasy?
priscila c.
Lancaster, CA
Does this make your hair feel greasy? and does it happen to help dry hair and still makes it shinny with no weight?
Brittney G.
Pasco, WA
Does this leave your hair too oily if you sleep overnight in it?
Ashton E.
Delta, BC
I'm always looking for ways to improve my hair health. I've heard moroccanoil products can make blonde hair go a bit brassy - can any blondes out there confirm or deny that?

Sephora