BY MOROCCANOIL #2 in Hair Treatments

Enjoy healthy, silky, shiny hair that's full of life. Moroccanoil® Treatment Light is specifically formulated for the delicate needs of light-colored (including platinum and white) and fine hair. The original foundation for hairstyling, Moroccanoil Treatment Light can be used as a conditioning, styling and finishing tool all in one. Infused with antioxidant-rich argan oil and shine-boosting vitamins, this nourishing treatment detangles, speeds up drying time and boosts shine—leaving hair smooth and more manageable than ever before. Outshine the rest.

How To Use:

Key Ingredients : Argan Oil: Extremely rich in tocopherols (Vitamin E), essential fatty acids and antioxidants that hydrate and nourish the hair.
Linseed Extract: Derived from flaxseed, a good source of alpha linolenic acid—also an essential fatty acid that helps improve the health of hair.

All Ingredients: Cyclomethicone, Dimethicone, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Parfum/Fragrance, Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Extract, Ci 26100 (Red 17), Ci 47000 (Yellow 11). Motl01

• "Fly aways and split ends no more!" in 1 review
  • "I apply a small amount to my wet hair before I blow dry, then I smooth Moroccan Light Oil through the ends of my hair again to seal my ends." in 1 review
  • "It leaves my hair soft, silky, and smelling wonderful!" in 1 review
Jessica R.
San Dimas , CA
Ok first of all where has this been all my life!

I dye my dark hair blonde and let me tell you my hair gets beyond tangled! So guess what solved it THiS! I put on two small pumps on my hair every day and I can literally run my fingers through my hair.

I love it and I think everyone should have a bottle of this at home!
Mahi V.
Silver Spring, MD
I just started using this product and I must say I notice a tremendous difference. My hair feels softer, less tangled and doesn’t feel weighed down. This is expensive so keep that in mind but it’s a great hair oils
✰TESS V.
Claremont, CA
ADDICTED TO USING THIS! I love the scent of moroccan oil and have been a loyal consumer of their products for a long time. With light colored hair, that is frizzy and sometimes unruly I love using moroccan oil treatment light and am totally hooked!
Debbie B.
Des Moines, IA
This is a legendary product that I cannot live without. It tames my hair so perfectly while remaining weightless. It smells fantastic!! It plays well with both my hair straightener and my curling iron. It’s incredibly easy to use, and a little goes a looong way. Highly recommend for sure!!
LINNEA C.
Elmhurst , IL
Light version is great for thinner hair!! This does wonders for my hair. I apply when my hair is damp, and work it into my ends. This leaves my hair feeling so soft, and also protects my hair when I go to straighten it. My hair feels smooth and silky, and smells very fresh and clean. I love the scent !
Cat D.
Love the smell. Love the original. This works. But the original works better. I have thin hair and the light isn't necessary. The original doesn't weight my hair down.
Kori S.
Lockhart
I got a sample of this in an ipsy bag about a year ago and fell in love with it. I love the way it keeps my hair shinny with out .aking my roots look super oily.
Hannah C.
Trafford, PA
This entire line is amazing.  Moroccanoil treatment light I think works well and have not had other products that make a similar comparison.  It is much pricier than I would like it to be.  I have tried this at my hair dressers and made my hair so soft and healthy.
Kristen I.
Franklin, NH
I have heavily treated, bleached hair. Thin and brittle are understatements but I get compliments continually on how amazing the blonde is and how healthy it looks for what I do to it. That’s thanks to Moroccan oil and I use light due to my thin hair type !
Miranda C.
Pasadena, MD
This is pretty awesome oil. It provides hydration and nutrient replenishment. It makes my hair really soft and I like how it comes in a light version. This version doesn’t weight my hair down, though it can make it slightly greasy if too much is used.
Erica P.
Does this help heal over-processed, dry and damaged blonde hair?
Krissia P.
Does this make your hair feel greasy?
priscila c.
Lancaster, CA
Does this make your hair feel greasy? and does it happen to help dry hair and still makes it shinny with no weight?
Brittney G.
Pasco, WA
Does this leave your hair too oily if you sleep overnight in it?
Ashton E.
Delta, BC
I'm always looking for ways to improve my hair health. I've heard moroccanoil products can make blonde hair go a bit brassy - can any blondes out there confirm or deny that?

Sephora