BY MOROCCANOIL #2 in Hair Treatments

Enjoy healthy, silky, shiny hair that's full of life. Moroccanoil® Treatment Light is specifically formulated for the delicate needs of light-colored (including platinum and white) and fine hair. The original foundation for hairstyling, Moroccanoil Treatment Light can be used as a conditioning, styling and finishing tool all in one. Infused with antioxidant-rich argan oil and shine-boosting vitamins, this nourishing treatment detangles, speeds up drying time and boosts shine—leaving hair smooth and more manageable than ever before. Outshine the rest.

How To Use:

Key Ingredients : Argan Oil: Extremely rich in tocopherols (Vitamin E), essential fatty acids and antioxidants that hydrate and nourish the hair.
Linseed Extract: Derived from flaxseed, a good source of alpha linolenic acid—also an essential fatty acid that helps improve the health of hair.

All Ingredients: Cyclomethicone, Dimethicone, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Parfum/Fragrance, Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Extract, Ci 26100 (Red 17), Ci 47000 (Yellow 11). Motl01

• "Fly aways and split ends no more!" in 1 review
  • "I apply a small amount to my wet hair before I blow dry, then I smooth Moroccan Light Oil through the ends of my hair again to seal my ends." in 1 review
  • "It leaves my hair soft, silky, and smelling wonderful!" in 1 review
Shelby M.
Philadelphia
My hairdresser used this on my hair a few appointments ago and ever since I have not been able to stop using this. It is the best smelling hair product I have ever used and it makes my hair look and smell amazing! My hair is less frizzy, I get split ends less in between hair cuts, there is a natural shine and bounce to my hair after using this product! I will never stop using this oil treatment.
Isabelle H.
This item is a splurge item for me. I usually don't spend a lot of money on my hair care (even though I should since I highlight my hair.) I love this oil because it makes my hair so soft throughout the entire day. It smells amazing and I always get compliments on it. I give it 4/5 stars because of price...nothing against the product itself...I just usually stick to drugstore prices.
Brandi T.
Morrocan Oil products ALL have such an amazing scent. I'm obsessed with it. I love every one of their products that I have used. I highly recommend their oil for everyone. You can't go wrong with using an oil on your hair for shine, moisture and heat protection. This is one of my favorites to use, due to my light blonde hair.  A little bit goes a long way, so the bottle lasts a long time. I would highly recommend getting this from an authorized retailer such as Ulta and Sephora.
mariah m.
I liked this product, it is expensive so it's not one that I use all the time. I felt like I noticed ends of my hair to be healthier but you only need a small amount to use otherwise your hair gets very greasy. I think that there are other products out there that are less money that probably work the same.
Danika P.
Love what a great job this does at smoothing my hair without making it feel weighed down or greasy. On days where I do not wash and condition my hair, it is great to add to my ends to give a sleek look and work on mending split ends. This is a great hair product and very worth the money! With the small amount you need each time it will also last you a long time.
Gina S.
Grand Haven, MI
This product is where it’s at. This line is super exclusive and if you find it in Walmart I wouldn’t trust it. A lot of times people will diverge products like these. Find it at your local hair salon that carries morrocan oil, or straight off their website!
Massiel O.
Bronx, NY
I love this oil, besides smelling love heaven it leaves my hair feeling super soft and non-greasy. i have very thin hair and i make sure to mosltly concentrate the oil on the ends after towel dry hair, this way there is no chance that my scalp will feel oily. i little pea amount is enough for me at least. one large bottle last me about a year
Skylar D.
W Hollywood, CA
I love this moroccanoil treatment. It is a serum that makes my hair soft, silky, manageable and gets rid of frizz. It is definitely better than drugstore alternatives and very easy to use. I have been using this product for years and do not see myself ever taking it out of my hair routine.
Raquel H.
albuquerque
This oil has saved my hair. I apply to the bottom half of my hair when damp then blow dry and style. If needed, I apply to to the tips of my dried hair. It doesn’t leave my hair sticky or dirty. This oil makes my hair look healthy and shiny. I’ve tried other oils and nothing compares. The price point is a little higher but totally worth it!
Dylan M.
Smithtown
A great hair care product for just about anyone. Not greasy or heavy but smoothes your hair. I use before blowing out and as a finishing smoother. Never weighs me down and helps me to blow my naturally curly hair straight. Also would like to add that the light version is better for blondes as it will not add brassiness like the original.
Erica P.
Does this help heal over-processed, dry and damaged blonde hair?
Krissia P.
Does this make your hair feel greasy?
priscila c.
Lancaster, CA
Does this make your hair feel greasy? and does it happen to help dry hair and still makes it shinny with no weight?
Brittney G.
Pasco, WA
Does this leave your hair too oily if you sleep overnight in it?
Ashton E.
Delta, BC
I'm always looking for ways to improve my hair health. I've heard moroccanoil products can make blonde hair go a bit brassy - can any blondes out there confirm or deny that?

Sephora