BY MOROCCANOIL #5 in Hair Treatments

Enjoy healthy, silky, shiny hair that's full of life. Moroccanoil® Treatment Light is specifically formulated for the delicate needs of light-colored (including platinum and white) and fine hair. The original foundation for hairstyling, Moroccanoil Treatment Light can be used as a conditioning, styling and finishing tool all in one. Infused with antioxidant-rich argan oil and shine-boosting vitamins, this nourishing treatment detangles, speeds up drying time and boosts shine—leaving hair smooth and more manageable than ever before. Outshine the rest.

How To Use:

Key Ingredients : Argan Oil: Extremely rich in tocopherols (Vitamin E), essential fatty acids and antioxidants that hydrate and nourish the hair.
Linseed Extract: Derived from flaxseed, a good source of alpha linolenic acid—also an essential fatty acid that helps improve the health of hair.

All Ingredients: Cyclomethicone, Dimethicone, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Parfum/Fragrance, Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Extract, Ci 26100 (Red 17), Ci 47000 (Yellow 11). Motl01

• "Fly aways and split ends no more!" in 1 review
  • "I apply a small amount to my wet hair before I blow dry, then I smooth Moroccan Light Oil through the ends of my hair again to seal my ends." in 1 review
  • "It leaves my hair soft, silky, and smelling wonderful!" in 1 review
Alaina R.
Matthews, NC
The Moroccanoil Treatment Light was recommended to my by my hairdresser. Because I have blonde hair, she recommended the light oil so as not to cause any visible discoloration to my hair. I like to use a hair oil to reintroduce oils to my hair after shampooing and stripping it clean, and it help protect against the elements and dead ends. I apply the oil on damp hair after showering and it allows me to comb through my hair easily. I re-apply every other day - particularly at night before bedtime and braiding my hair. It's a gorgeous product and doesn't make my hair look oily, the fragrance is also beautiful. Highly recommend.
Lauren M.
Wichita Falls, TX
This stuff is the BEST! I have fine hair that can get greasy looking super easy, but it also gets dry with flyaways sometimes. I’ve been afraid of hair oils for this reason, but tried this on a whim after a free sample. Applying just a tiny bit of this after washing while my hair is wet makes a brush glide through with ease, and makes my hair shiny and smooth without grease. It’s now a regular part of my hair routine. It’s not super pricey, and a little goes a long way so it lasts forever! Highly recommend.
Robin- C.
Concord
My hair is curly and coarse and SO dry! All Moroccan Oil products work incredibly well on my hair and make it look so much healthier! It is a little on the pricey side, but you get what you pay for, and I can definitely see a difference in my hair using quality products. I would highly recommend Moroccan Treatment Oil and all products in this line.
Kirsten N.
St. Louis
I bought this because I was told the “light” treatment isn’t as heavy as the original formula, and that is is better for blondes. I do like it but I don’t really see as much of a difference in the texture of my hair compared with the original formula. The upside is this is good for thin or oily hair because it does not weigh it down at all.
Allie C.
This product is worth every penny. I have very fine, dry hair and this really helps make my hair more manageable and shiny. I use the light version because the normal version can sometimes weigh down my fine hair. Make sure to use a light hand. A little goes a long way and if you use too much your hair will look greasy and not healthy.
Shelbi B.
Denton , TX
I love Moraccanoil! I’ve been using this treatment for years. After I wash my hair I dap a few drops on my hands and run through my hair from bottom to top so my roots don’t look greasy and my hair has a nice shine! It’s hydrating and makes my hair smell nice and feel soft. Love it! I use their shampoos and conditioners as well.
Jennifer P.
Williamsburg , KY
I liked this stuff a while lot it helped pick my damaged hair up I have silver platinum type blonde hair and getting it to that color damaged my hair I have to use products like these daily I think it could be a lil better but all
In all it worked very well for me
Kristen W.
Winter Haven, Fl
This is a really nice hair oil. Moroccan oil is known to be very good for your hair for hydration and shine. A little goes a long way for this product. I always put it on damp hair, blow dry then add a tiny bit more to finish the look. If you use too much it can weigh your hair down so don’t over do it.
Heather F.
Endicott
At first I loved this oil...but then it seemed to build up in the hair and actually seemed to dry it out.  I would use this every time I washed (every 2 days)  I have fine wavy hair and thought this would be a perfect match but I ended up giving away the remainder of the bottle.
Kayla W.
Crooks, SD
Highly recommend. My sister first recommended this product to me because of my coarse hair. I always color my hair dark brown/black and this treatment gives my hair the perfect shine. I recommend one/two pumps at most and usually apply after rubbing it between my two hands and starting at my hair ends and working my way to the top of my head because I don’t want my hair to appear greasy.
Erica P.
Does this help heal over-processed, dry and damaged blonde hair?
Krissia P.
Does this make your hair feel greasy?
priscila c.
Lancaster, CA
Does this make your hair feel greasy? and does it happen to help dry hair and still makes it shinny with no weight?
Brittney G.
Pasco, WA
Does this leave your hair too oily if you sleep overnight in it?
Ashton E.
Delta, BC
I'm always looking for ways to improve my hair health. I've heard moroccanoil products can make blonde hair go a bit brassy - can any blondes out there confirm or deny that?

Sephora