Moroccanoil Treatment Light, Jumbo Size Pack 6.8 Oz uploaded by Vanessa T.

BY MOROCCANOIL

Moroccanoil Treatment Light, Jumbo Size Pack 6.8 Oz see more...

Skylar R.
Terrell, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS SERUM!! it is so light weight but totally nourishing and smell great too! I out it on the last few inches of my ends before and sometimes after blow drying my hair. I bleach my hair so it needs all the hydration it can get!
Genesis G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This oil is amazing! It smells like heaven and it makes you hair feel silky smooth, even if you have dry, coarse hair like mine! My favorite way to use this is to put it on the middle/ends of the hair Dry, and straighten it!
Emma B.
Boston, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
When I first tried this product, I was skeptical because of how over-hyped i thought the line was. But I was wrong! This treatment oil is amazing! when I first tried it, I had very damaged, processed bleach blonde hair. I found that it helped bring back some of the shine and moisture, without leaving me greasy. And the smell is incredible! I love this oil just as much now, with darker hair, as I did back then. Everyone MUST try this product!!!
Ambreanna R.
Pocatello, ID
This is the best oil for your hair! I use it on a daily basis and it keeps my hair smooth and just feels healthier. It smells AMAZING and last all day long so I don't have to reapply. I have pretty long hair and use it everyday so i go through it kind of quick but I love it! I highly recommend for anyone who gets their hair colored often and/or has tangly hair. It helps my hair from tangling as often because it keeps it so smooth. You won't regret buying it! :)
Taylor W.
Raleigh, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love Morrocan oil! I love to put it on when my hair is damp and brush it out. It keeps my hair so silky and smooth for days. The smell is amazing too! It's a little on the expensive side but I think it's so worth it!
nnenne ☁.
Teaneck
Beauty Junkie Expert
my hair drinks this stuff up, its light its refreshing. in a world where coconut oil ruins my hair but is found in EVERYTHING trying this line was perfect. I cannot wait to use it again. i have fine natural hair it worked perfectly. the price is the only con, but i can look past that because it is so nourishing!
Sarina G.
Lawrence, KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the smell of this product. It's so good for layering. I use this after my MoroccanOil shampoo & conditioner, or in lieu of conditioner in the summer when my hair is a bit oilier. I would absolutely recommend this because a little goes a long way! Well worth the price tag.
Asheley N.
Peyton, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not the best but maybe my hair wasnt right for this product. There was no difference in my hair other than it was hard in the shower for my first wash after using it. Nothing happned to my hair and i used the whole bottle. So no points from me but it could just be hair type
Jasmine B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product smells very good and has been a great go to product for some time. You can apply it either on wet hair or dry. It makes your hair feel much softer and shinier. Good value for the price. A little goes a long way. Doesn't weigh hair down or make too greasy.
Kortney N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love the smell of this oil. I have very dry hair and this oil really seems to help keep it in check! It is a bit pricey, but worth every penny. The light is great for my blonde hair as well. I would recommend this product to anyone with dry hair.