BY MOROCCANOIL #6 in Hair Treatments

Enjoy healthy, silky, shiny hair that's full of life. Moroccanoil® Treatment Light is specifically formulated for the delicate needs of light-colored (including platinum and white) and fine hair. The original foundation for hairstyling, Moroccanoil Treatment Light can be used as a conditioning, styling and finishing tool all in one. Infused with antioxidant-rich argan oil and shine-boosting vitamins, this nourishing treatment detangles, speeds up drying time and boosts shine—leaving hair smooth and more manageable than ever before. Outshine the rest.

How To Use:

Key Ingredients : Argan Oil: Extremely rich in tocopherols (Vitamin E), essential fatty acids and antioxidants that hydrate and nourish the hair.
Linseed Extract: Derived from flaxseed, a good source of alpha linolenic acid—also an essential fatty acid that helps improve the health of hair.

All Ingredients: Cyclomethicone, Dimethicone, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Parfum/Fragrance, Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Extract, Ci 26100 (Red 17), Ci 47000 (Yellow 11). Motl01

• "Fly aways and split ends no more!" in 1 review
  • "I apply a small amount to my wet hair before I blow dry, then I smooth Moroccan Light Oil through the ends of my hair again to seal my ends." in 1 review
  • "It leaves my hair soft, silky, and smelling wonderful!" in 1 review
Alaina R.
Matthews, NC
The Moroccanoil Treatment Light was recommended to my by my hairdresser. Because I have blonde hair, she recommended the light oil so as not to cause any visible discoloration to my hair. I like to use a hair oil to reintroduce oils to my hair after shampooing and stripping it clean, and it help protect against the elements and dead ends. I apply the oil on damp hair after showering and it allows me to comb through my hair easily. I re-apply every other day - particularly at night before bedtime and braiding my hair. It's a gorgeous product and doesn't make my hair look oily, the fragrance is also beautiful. Highly recommend.
Patricia B.
I absolutely love this item. My hair stylist recommended I use a couple of drops of the Moroccan Oil Treatment Light after I wash my hair, and my hair felt so incredibly soft and was easy to brush through. I was very skeptical about using an oil in my hair because I was worried about it making my hair greasy, but that wasn't the case at all. I would let it air dry in my hair and then style.  I've already gone through two bottles of this and am going to order more.
Emily P.
charleston
I’ve had a bottle of this on my shelf for years. I only use it very sparingly every once in a while. I have thin hair that is more oily prone so I rarely need a product like this. But I do love to have it in case I can feel my hair very tangled or dry from whatever shampoo I’m currently using. I have short hair so I use about half a pump and that’s PLENTY to get the job done. Bottom line- it does what it says it does but I don’t really have a need for it
Massiel O.
Bronx, NY
I love this oil, besides smelling love heaven it leaves my hair feeling super soft and non-greasy. i have very thin hair and i make sure to mosltly concentrate the oil on the ends after towel dry hair, this way there is no chance that my scalp will feel oily. i little pea amount is enough for me at least. one large bottle last me about a year
Marissa C.
Santa Barbara
Moroccan oil is the best. It helps my hair grow, stay healthy and helps a lot with split ends. I’ve used it for years now and i just recently started getting the ‘light’ version. this version isn’t as high as the original so it makes your hair lighter (: definitely recommend
Allie C.
This product is worth every penny. I have very fine, dry hair and this really helps make my hair more manageable and shiny. I use the light version because the normal version can sometimes weigh down my fine hair. Make sure to use a light hand. A little goes a long way and if you use too much your hair will look greasy and not healthy.
Jennifer P.
Williamsburg
I liked this stuff a while lot it helped pick my damaged hair up I have silver platinum type blonde hair and getting it to that color damaged my hair I have to use products like these daily I think it could be a lil better but all
In all it worked very well for me
Kristen W.
Oklahoma City
This is a really nice hair oil. Moroccan oil is known to be very good for your hair for hydration and shine. A little goes a long way for this product. I always put it on damp hair, blow dry then add a tiny bit more to finish the look. If you use too much it can weigh your hair down so don’t over do it.
Heather F.
Endicott
At first I loved this oil...but then it seemed to build up in the hair and actually seemed to dry it out.  I would use this every time I washed (every 2 days)  I have fine wavy hair and thought this would be a perfect match but I ended up giving away the remainder of the bottle.
Monique P.
I absolutely love this treatment! I've been using this exclusively for at least a year or two now. It makes my hair super soft and touchable, plus it smells amazing. It's a little pricier, but I think it's worth it. Plus the full size bottle lasts a while.
priscila c.
Lancaster, CA
Does this make your hair feel greasy? and does it happen to help dry hair and still makes it shinny with no weight?
Krissia P.
Does this make your hair feel greasy?
Erica P.
Does this help heal over-processed, dry and damaged blonde hair?
Jessica M.
How would I use this?
Ashton E.
Delta, BC
I'm always looking for ways to improve my hair health. I've heard moroccanoil products can make blonde hair go a bit brassy - can any blondes out there confirm or deny that?