Moroccanoil® Treatment Light

Enjoy healthy, silky, shiny hair that's full of life. Moroccanoil® Treatment Light is specifically formulated for the delicate needs of light-colored (including platinum and white) and fine hair. The original foundation for hairstyling, Moroccanoil Treatment Light can be used as a conditioning, styling and finishing tool all in one. Infused with antioxidant-rich argan oil and shine-boosting vitamins, this nourishing treatment detangles, speeds up drying time and boosts shine—leaving hair smooth and more manageable than ever before. Outshine the rest.

How To Use:

Key Ingredients : Argan Oil: Extremely rich in tocopherols (Vitamin E), essential fatty acids and antioxidants that hydrate and nourish the hair.
Linseed Extract: Derived from flaxseed, a good source of alpha linolenic acid—also an essential fatty acid that helps improve the health of hair.

All Ingredients: Cyclomethicone, Dimethicone, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Parfum/Fragrance, Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Extract, Ci 26100 (Red 17), Ci 47000 (Yellow 11). Motl01

Is this brand of product good for very greasy hair?
Moroccanoil® Treatment Light Anybody who has used this product? What do you think about it?
What does it help with? I received it as a bday gift
Start your review of Moroccanoil® Treatment Light!
Product Highlights
“I apply a small amount to my wet hair before I blow dry, then I smooth Moroccan Light Oil through the ends of my hair again to seal my ends.” in reviews
“Fly aways and split ends no more!” in reviews
“It leaves my hair soft, silky, and smelling wonderful!” in reviews
Jacksonville , NC
Moroccanoil® Treatment Light uploaded by Grace A.
Moroccanoil® Treatment Light uploaded by Grace A.
Let me tell you about curly hair. Your best friend is a good hair oil. This is a good hair oil. Some are too heavy and weigh your curls down. Some are drying and cause frizz. This one is perfect. I mix a single pump of this with the Morrocanoil Smoothing Cream and voila- my curls have never looked better.
Warren, MI
This Moroccanoil treatment is extremely effective this formula that I have is for fine or light color treated hair and it's light it's also alcohol-free I really enjoy it. a little bit goes a long way the bottle that I have is not too big I've had for probably over a year-and-a-half and I still have a tiny bit left in the bottle and I will purchase more. Its amazing what it does for your hair you just apply a tiny bit to your hands and then into your hair and at the ends and style and blow-dry and also I apply after styling. Cuts dry time. Makes hair soft and texturizes a bit. But the shine and softness is great. A bit pricey but u can find much cheaper
Norwood Young America, MN
If you have fine or light colored hair this is the perfect addition to your hair care routine. One or two squirts will hydrate, eliminate frizz and fly away pieces and make your hair shine with a healthy glow. The instructions say to apply to towel dried hair but I have found that my hair is shinier if I wait to apply until I am almost done blow drying, apply the oil and finish blow drying on cool. When you are finished if your ends are dry you can apply a small amount again on just the ends of your hair or on any fly aways. You will love the results! This product isn't inexpensive but it WORKS and you only need a small amount so it lasts a long time.
Roswell, GA
Great product for blondes or anyone who uses multiple products on their hair. It’s definitely less weighty than the original formula Moroccanoil® Treatment Original and it does all the same things but fo my dry frizzy hair I just prefer the original. Though this is the product that got me started with this brand. Like I said I love them both bit I try to keep my hair care down to one product if I’m not staying it and for the I reach for the original usually.
Verona, NJ
This is an amazing Argan oil, but unfortunately at a ridiculous price $44. A little goes a long way though luckily. This smells amazing, but furthermore it’s hydrating and actually good for your hair. Argan oil is also a UV protectant so it helps strengthen, as well as detangle your hair. I use it on damp hair since it’s water soluble, then just a little on my split ends after blow drying. Great product overall.
Asbury
Purchased at: ULTA
This is one of my favorite hair oils I have ever tried. It’s been a staple of mine for over a decade. I notice a huge difference in my hair when I do not use this product. When I use this, it doesn’t make my hair feel heavy or oily or slimey, it feels soft and smooth and healthy and shiney. A little product goes a long way as well. Moroccanoil as a brand I love and feel doesn’t get enough recognition!
saint louis
Moroccanoil® Treatment Light uploaded by lydia S.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love Moroccan oil so much. It is perfect for my blonde fine hair. Because sometimes my hair can get a bit puffy and frizzy and if I use a product it could wait on my hair, but this never waste on my hair and I can always rely on it. This is perfect for blondes. Although, it is a bit pricey it is definitely worth it! I highly recommend!Moroccanoil® Treatment Light
Santa Ana, CA
I’ve been using this oil for about 5 plus years And it’s obviously doing its job or else I wouldn’t be with it for that long. I am I usually put this on every time I wash my hair. But my hairstylist did say to use it from about mid hair to the ends. At first I was putting in it or my roots were and it was making my hair super oily want to made the switch it was a fantastic
Austin, TX
This product is great for anyone with thin hair or hair that gets greasy easily. I haven’t found any other oils that work with my hair and don’t make me look greasy. The product smells great and gives me a nice shine but doesn’t help as much as I would like with frizziness but I will still use it and love it but definitely keep looking for something to help with the frizz!
I started with a sample. I have fine, curly hair. I used the sample for about 2 weeks and I absolutely LOVE IT! So much so, I purchased a full size bottle. This has helped me regain my thickness in my hair and bring back the natural curl! After years of straightening my hair, it began to dry straight. Now, I don't use heat on my hair and my hair is so much healthier!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
il y a 2 mois
Marina V. • il y a 2 mois
Love it. I apply it after I shower. It doesn't leave my hair greasy, my hair drinks it up
New castle , DE
il y a 4 mois
Moroccanoil® Treatment Lighthello, I ordered some products from sephora online and this moroccanoil was missing, sephora is not sending it again, can you help me, what can I do [email protected]
Laura D. • il y a 4 mois
So bad this, this product it’s amaz
Rutherford, NJ
il y a 9 mois
Moroccanoil® Treatment Original I have frizzy hair in the hot summer ... I’m looking for something to smooth my frizz but not leave me greasy is this good for that or too heavy ?
Dianna G. • il y a 4 mois
Yes, I love this year round. I have frizz in the summer months and this helps keep things tame! This is definitely not greasy - it blows my mind that it's an oil, but it leaves my hair very light feeling!