BY MOROCCANOIL #35 in Conditioning Treatments

Enjoy healthy, silky, shiny hair that's full of life. Moroccanoil® Treatment Light is specifically formulated for the delicate needs of light-colored (including platinum and white) and fine hair. The original foundation for hairstyling, Moroccanoil Treatment Light can be used as a conditioning, styling and finishing tool all in one. Infused with antioxidant-rich argan oil and shine-boosting vitamins, this nourishing treatment detangles, speeds up drying time and boosts shine—leaving hair smooth and more manageable than ever before. Outshine the rest.

• "It leaves my hair soft, silky, and smelling wonderful!" in 1 review
  • "I apply a small amount to my wet hair before I blow dry, then I smooth Moroccan Light Oil through the ends of my hair again to seal my ends." in 1 review
  • "Fly aways and split ends no more!" in 1 review
Abigail C.
Windsor, CO
I would give this ten stars if I could! I’ve repurchased at least four bottles since I first discovered this. It’s amazing. I have fine hair so I’m careful not to use too much, but just a few drops is amazing. It leaves my hair silky, smooth, shiny, bouncy...am I running out of adjectives? ;)

Definitely a HG product for me. I like to apply it to towel-dried hair, focusing mainly on the ends but making sure I smooth it along the lengths as well. I pour just a few drops (literally just two or three!) in my palm, rub my hands together to warm and distribute, and “scrunch” up the ends first. Then I smooth it over everything, trying to avoid the roots just in case.

It blow dries quicker and makes a noticeable difference in the softness of my hair. I’m also certain I have less split ends from using this, and this from a girl who heat-styles her chemical-processed baby-fine blonde hair every single day.

LOVE.
Patricia B.
Review for: none more...
I absolutely love this item. My hair stylist recommended I use a couple of drops of the Moroccan Oil Treatment Light after I wash my hair, and my hair felt so incredibly soft and was easy to brush through. I was very skeptical about using an oil in my hair because I was worried about it making my hair greasy, but that wasn't the case at all. I would let it air dry in my hair and then style.  I've already gone through two bottles of this and am going to order more.
Jessica C.
Camp Lejeune
Do not let the price point scare you away from this! The bottle , even a small one will last you SO long that the value surpasses any other hair oil out there! It really seeps into your hair cuticle and repairs damage, smooths breakage and smells like heaven!
Lindsey E.
Minneapolis
I do really like this product, works really well and I love the smell, but it really hard to buy again because you can get something just as good on amazon for like half the price. I would recommend for its use, but not for value.
LINNEA C.
Elmhurst
Light version is great for thinner hair!! This does wonders for my hair. I apply when my hair is damp, and work it into my ends. This leaves my hair feeling so soft, and also protects my hair when I go to straighten it. My hair feels smooth and silky, and smells very fresh and clean. I love the scent !
Emily N.
Brighton, MA
I really like how nice this smells and how soft it makes my hair feel. Even though this product is the "light" version, you can still overdo it and weigh your hair down if you're not careful. I really like how generously sized this bottle is, even if I wish it was even a little "lighter."
Isabelle H.
This item is a splurge item for me. I usually don't spend a lot of money on my hair care (even though I should since I highlight my hair.) I love this oil because it makes my hair so soft throughout the entire day. It smells amazing and I always get compliments on it. I give it 4/5 stars because of price...nothing against the product itself...I just usually stick to drugstore prices.
Gina S.
midland, MI
This product is where it’s at. This line is super exclusive and if you find it in Walmart I wouldn’t trust it. A lot of times people will diverge products like these. Find it at your local hair salon that carries morrocan oil, or straight off their website!
Sydney S.
I have used Moroccanoil for years and I'm not sure if I will ever stop. This is a great product that does not leave my oily hair oily! This product is great for all seasons and for my thin and light colored hair. This oil doesn't weigh down my hair or prevent it from being well styled. I would highly recommend any and all of Moraccanoil's products!
Miranda C.
Owings Mills, MD
Review for: Oil Hair more...
This is pretty awesome oil. It provides hydration and nutrient replenishment. It makes my hair really soft and I like how it comes in a light version. This version doesn’t weight my hair down, though it can make it slightly greasy if too much is used.
priscila c.
Lancaster, CA
Does this make your hair feel greasy? and does it happen to help dry hair and still makes it shinny with no weight?
Krissia P.
Does this make your hair feel greasy?
Ashton E.
Delta, BC
I'm always looking for ways to improve my hair health. I've heard moroccanoil products can make blonde hair go a bit brassy - can any blondes out there confirm or deny that?
brittney g.
Pasco, WA
Does this leave your hair too oily if you sleep overnight in it?
Erica P.
Does this help heal over-processed, dry and damaged blonde hair?