BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Conditioning Treatments

Moroccanoil treatment's versatile, nourishing and residue-free formula can be used as a conditioning, styling and finishing tool. It blends perfectly with other products and even speeds up drying time. This treatment for hair completely transforms and repairs as its formula transports lost proteins for strength, fatty acids, omega-3 oils and vitamins for shine; and antioxidants for protection. It absorbs instantly to fill gaps in hair created by heat, styling and environmental damage.

• Moroccanoil Treatment — what is everyone else’s o... Be the first to answer!
  • My hair is too dry and i wabt to know if this product is what i n...5 Answers
  • Does this leave your hair super oily after putting it on?3 Answers
Torrie B.
YALL- This oil is GREAT. My hair is very fine & curly, so my hairdresser recommended it to me over a year ago to use when styling my hair. Once I smelled it I HAD to have it! It smells amazing! I apply it to my damp hair to help control frizz before blow drying/straightening. When I want to wear my hair natural/curly I apply while damp and let it airdry. I apply to the ends of my hair first & as there is less on my hands I run it through onto my scalp. This oil is luxurious and a little goes a long way... at least on my fine (very dry) hair. It is a little pricey for me so I have tried to make it last as long as possible but I will be repurchasing for sure. I have finally found something that works & makes my hair more manageable!
Rachel H.
Issaquah, WA
This is the BEST stuff ever!! I have absolutely nothing bad to say. I got a sample of this in my Ipsy bag and after one use I immediately fell in love. I went online and noticed the price and decided I would pass on purchasing the full size, until I used it a few more times. This has made an incredible difference in my hair and I will continue to purchase the full size as long as I can. I swear by this stuff! It makes my hair feel silky smooth, be tangle free, have a perfect shine all while smelling amazing. I HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend this to anyone who is looking for extra scent in their hair (that may I add, stays in your hair for around 4 days), shine or silkiness. I truly am amazed by this product, it is 110% worth the price.
Crys S.
Coraopolis, PA
This is the BEST hair oil Ive ever tried in over 25 years!!! its a true miracle in a bottle and oh it smells so good. Your hair does not stay oily and theres no residue or anything on your clothes or pillow. Your hair soaks it up and then is super, amazing, unbeliably soft!!! it can cure fiz, dry hair, broken hair, split ends, extremly curly hair to relaxarion, its really a miracle for your hair!!! I never go without it now BUT its so hard to find in my area (Pittsburgh, PA) and the few shops that carry it, charge double the costs, I highly recommend this to all people of all hair types! You will NOT regret this purchase, I personally guarentee it.
Melissa C.
Richlands, NC
I adored this oil! Even my husband smuggled it away to use in his beard. I have very fine hair & was able to use the oil with no issues. Most oils leave my hair heavy & pretty obvious I have an oil in, regardless of how little I use. This oil not only smelled yummy but help keep my hair shiny without weighing it down. My husband loved the oil for his beard & felt it helped to cut the otherwise rough & coarse feeling it always had. For both of us it also helped maintain the awful frizz the summer humidity has caused us.

This product is a little pricey but the amount you use each time is very very minimal & the benefits help to justify the cost.
Lauren G.
Twentynin Plm, CA
This Oil is so great! I was first introduced to this oil in 2010 before it was even released to the main public. I was fortunate enough to be able to try some of the M.O. Products since my aunt is a hair dresser. I used the shampoo, conditioner, and oil right into my damp hair. All you need is a tiny dab of it on your hair, so this little bottle can last you a long time. When you put it in your hair avoid your roots, only the ends. It also smells really great too! But these products made my curls come out so amazing after my hair would dry. I would recommend this product and still do to my friends who want lusturous and beautiful curls!
Megan V.
Omg! This product is a Gal's Best friend! I've used a lot of products that claim to be hair therepy and have restorative properties but they don't even compare to Moroccan oil. I'm naturally a brunette but I have been blonde for a few years .. I've made the mistake of over processed hair. Which made my hair legit feel like hay. I mixed a little bit of this with some organic coconut oil an used it faithfully and with in the first few days I noticed a dramatic difference in the texture of the hair follicles. Within the last month it's completely transformed my brittle,hay like hair into healthy hair an soft.. it smells so divine.
Emilie B.
Omaha, NE
Moroccanoil is my most favorite hair oil in the history of EVER. I love it down to the last drop in the bottle, which is evident by my photo. The great thing about Moroccanoil is that it doesn't take much to smooth out frizzy hair. I use mine on damp or dry hair, although I've found best results when I use it on partially dry hair. I then blow dry with a high-quality blow dryer and a round brush and my hair comes out as if I've straightened it with an iron.

I honestly feel very, very sad when I run out of my Moroccanoil because I know it's going to be a bad hair day. Nothing else compares on the market. I've tried a lot, too!
Natalie A.
I don't really find much of a difference between this hair oil and all the other drugstore and high-end hair oils I've tried and continue to use. This is a good one, however. Doesn't leave your hair feeling dry or too slick/greasy. I always use this on damp hair, never dry hair. It smells really good but it's not overpowering at all. This helps with damaged/colored hair and also will help you grow out your hair if you want. It doesn't hurt to use it because it's only good for your hair! Plus, this will literally last you a lifetime considering you only need a few drops for your entire head.
Gabrielle M.
Milford, MI
I can not express my love for this product enough. I received a sample bottle in my last subscription box and I need the full size product. However, it's extremely expensive. I wash my hair like I always do, towel dry and then brush it, then I take just a drop. One tiny drop is all my very long, fine hair needs. I rub it between my hands and then run my hands through my damp hair. I let it air dry. Then I have the most amazing hair. Shiny, soft, beautiful. I really do need to bite the bullet and buy a bottle. Granted with as much as I use I think once bottle would last me a lifetime lol.
Janet P.
Lacey, WA
In love since first application! 💕
My previous goto product was It's a 10 leave in then decided to try out this luscious treatment that everyone has been talking about.
Well I wasn't disappointed - I have thick, coarse Hawaiian hair and it can be hard to tame especially when I'm not in my Hawaiian sun. As soon as I put this on my hair, it soaked it up and instantly I could tell a difference. Not only does it smell Yum, it really helped tame frizz and didn't weigh my hair down. Plus a little goes a long way and that says a lot coming from a chick with thick long hair. 😋
Norma T.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?