BY MOROCCANOIL #3 in Conditioning Treatments

Moroccanoil treatment's versatile, nourishing and residue-free formula can be used as a conditioning, styling and finishing tool. It blends perfectly with other products and even speeds up drying time. This treatment for hair completely transforms and repairs as its formula transports lost proteins for strength, fatty acids, omega-3 oils and vitamins for shine; and antioxidants for protection. It absorbs instantly to fill gaps in hair created by heat, styling and environmental damage.

Kristina N.
Thomaston , CT
I just received this in my Sephora play box and I am in love with it. My hair is naturally frizzy, wavy, and unmanageable. I usually have to straighten it with the flat iron but since I’ve been using this oil I love my natural hair.
The oil is very easy to use, you can apply to either wet or dry hair and a very small amount goes a long way. I was worried since it is a oil that it might cause my hair to get oily or greasy but it doesn’t at all.
I apply from mid length to the ends and brush through and my hair drys beautifully. My hair is straight, has no frizz at all, and is so smooth and soft! I never thought I would find a product that can do this without having to straighten it with heat. My hair looks and feels so much more healthy.
This product does speed up drying time but I usually let it air dry and it looks as if I dried and straightened it! I also love to apply to my hair once I have already styled it and it just makes it more silky, smooth and shiny! It actually works great as a styler. This product is very affordable and also smells very nice too! I will definitely continue to repurchase this over and over and highly recommend it!
Jeannine C.
Ithaca, NY
I received this in a Sephora Play box and was hesitant to try it because when I tried hair I'll in the past my hair ended up looking greasy, and most leave in products in general tend to weigh my hair down. This is nice and light and didn't look great unless I accidentally use it to come to the root. It helps smooth my wavy hair and gives it a little shine. I'm resting one start because it isn't as amazing as the tsubaki oil my hair dresser or in my hair, but I supposed my hair also isn't being stalked by a professional stylist when I use Moroccanoil at home... Or maybe the miracle product was really that hair bb he was trying to convince me I need...
Michelle H.
Wyoming
This stuff is the real deal. I have super fine hair, so oils tend to make it greasy and weigh it down. One small pump of this product is essentially weightless on my hair while still leaving it conditioned and smelling great! I'll usually apply this to the ends of my hair after towel drying and before blow-drying, or when my ends look like they need a little hydration. I've been using this for a few years now and it has definitely improved the health, look and feel of my hair. It's pricey, but worth it. I haven't found a cheaper alternative that works nearly as well!
Leanna G.
First off would like say I really love this product. I combine it with my leave in conditioner for extra smoothening! i've noticed significant change in my frizz. It smells awesome, so awesome in fact that even though I dont wash my hair often I will still smell the scent. Up to 3 days later! I would say my only real issue with this product is that its an oil, and personally i'm always afraid that the oil is somehow going to get on my face and. cause a break out! Fortunately enough it has NOT done that! 6.5/10!
Jenny A.
Staten Island, NY
MOROCCANOIL® Treatment is a versatile, multitasking product that began the buzz on utilizing argan oil as a restorative property. It’s an essential foundation for hairstyling and can be used as a conditioner, styler and finishing tool depending on your needs. Plus, its formula leaves your hair healthy, shiny and more manageable.

How to use: Apply a small amount to clean, towel-dried hair from mid-length to ends. Blow dry or dry naturally. Apply on dry hair to tame flyaways or condition split ends.❤❤️️
Andrea P.
Columbus
I typically don't like oils. It's a texture thing. I can't stand the feeling of oil. However, I gave this a shot and WOW. It smells so very good! My hair absorbed it completely so no oily residue (thank goodness), and now my hair has this shiny, natural bounce to it. I never knew an oil could do that. The packaging is pretty, but it comes in a glass bottle, so be careful. It's reasonable priced and a little goes a long way. I would recommend for everyone, regardless of your hair type.
Jennifer B.
Aiken , SC
I use this oil in my hair while it’s still damp before I blow dry, I use about a quarter size and start at the nape the neck and work it to the ends of my hair. I don’t like to use it on the top because it makes my hair oily if I do. Leaves my hair soft and silky. Also good to use a dime size or smaller after blow drying to tame any frizzes you make have and to protect from flat iron heat. Don’t use to much when the hair is dry or your hair will be oily and weighed down.
Denise H.
Wilmington , NC
I received this oil in my Sephora Play subscription box and was kinda iffy on it since I have never used a hair oil before. I was also worried about putting oil in my hair for fear of it making my hair feel and look greasy! I like to try everything atleast once to see if its a hit or miss. I rubbed some of this in my palms and kind of rubbed my hands through my still wet hair after shampooing, and let it air dry. It didn’t feel greasy or heavy, I couldn’t even tell I had put anything on my hair. Usually after shampooing, my hair is all tangled up and messy, but I did notice right away that there were significantly less tangles after applying this! Also the next day my hair was shinier and smoother than normal and easier to brush! I really like this oil and was surprised by how well it works, so I will be buying the full size!
Tanya Y.
Holbrook, MA
I love love Moroccan Oil and apply it as directed on the bottle: to damp towel dried hair prior to styling.  Although the oil can be intimidating at first, Ive learned that a little goes a long way.  The scent lasts for days and leaves my hair sleek and shiny after blow drying.  My only gripe with it is that it is so expensive!  Regardless, I still repurchase when I run out!
Jessica C.
Camp Lejeune
If you need a hair oil that will bring your healthy shine out while giving it back life from harsh heat or chemicals? This miracle is for you! I used this after my hair was falling out and breaking from all the bleach I used on it. It brought my hair back to healthy! It is pricy and I got mine at a Beauty Brands which I know isn't everywhere, but it smells amazing and is worth the money .
Norma T.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?