Moroccanoil Travel Kit (Includes 2.4 oz Shampoo & Conditioner,Luminous Hairspray,85 Oil Treatment, Travel Bag uploaded by jade S.

BY MOROCCANOIL #18 in Haircare Sets

Product Description Great Moroccanoil Travel Kit. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Susan R.
Great for travel! Smells amazing and lasts a long time because you don’t need much! I left mine at a friends house and she ended up using it all before I went back!! I will have to get some more soon!!
Rosalie B.
Canfield, OH
I truly love everyone of these products. There’s a product for every hair type and condition. I would say if you can afford to splurge- do it! You won’t regret it- besides the fact you’ll be hooked to the smell & results!
Angie F.
Kansas City
I have not one negative thing to say about any of these products. Perfect travel set for a weekend getaway and packaged perfectly for a plane trip or just a small trip out of town. Comes with everything you would need to style your hair and leave it siky soft even for people like myself with color treated, dry, course hair.
Sam M.
I received this kit as a gift and absolutely love it. Seeing as you only need a pea-size amount of product to get great results, these bottles actually have lasted a while! The shampoo and conditioner do amazing things for my hair on their own, but I've also used the oil treatment to finish my look and make my hair soft and shiny. The styling product is great for a tousled, effortless result. Highly recommend these products.
Britany H.
Louisville, KY
I use all the Morocconoil products. I have nothing but positive words and emotions for these products. The have transformed my thick, dry hair to beautiful, soft non frizzy hair. A lot of brand claim to have Morocconoil in them, when I have tried them they have fell significantly short compared to this brand. I recommend this brand to everyone with course hair, it works!
Rachel P.
Hobart, IN
I'm not a big hair type of person and rarely go out of my way to take care of it. This kit was fantastic. It rehydrated my hair and makes it look shiny and beautiful. And all I have to do is use these products in the shower and soon right after.
Brittani S.
Lansing, MI
This brand is amazing. If you love your hair, you should get this. It restores volume, hydration, and shine to your hair. I have oily hair and have to wash my hair every other day, and this stuff makes my hair smell good and keep a nice look. The smell is amazing. Definitely give it a try!
Emily Z.
Love this brand and it's unique color! This brand can be a bit expensive since you can usually find them are niche hair stores or salons but there is a reason why experts use them. The quality is amazing and their specific original smell makes you feel fresh after usage
Jennifer T.
Hinesville, GA
Moroccanoil Travel Kit (Includes 2.4 oz Shampoo & Conditioner,Luminous Hairspray,85 Oil Treatment, Travel Bag this brand is so luxurious and delicious smelling. It leaves your hair smelling and feeling amazing. It’s a little on the pricey side but worth it!
Diana D.
I received this set as a gift and OMG it changed my life!! My hair is forever saved, it hydrated and made my hair so much stronger! I now purchase the full size products and use them at least twice a week.