Moroccanoil Thickening Lotion

by Moroccanoil

Moroccanoil Thickening Lotion 100ml

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Moroccanoil Thickening Lotion!
Germantown
A little goes a long way! If you use the correct amount, it works great on your hair giving it full volume
North Port, FL
This stuff will work wonders on your hair. Your hair will feel thick and moisturized. I mix this with the Moroccanoil Original Treatment 15mL and put it in mids to ends after every hair washing perfect style every time.
Atlanta, GA
I love Moroccainoil products!  They have the best fragrance and always seem to work so well with my hair type.
I feel like this product works well as a styling cream as in it helps to give my hair a boost of hydration and tame flyaways. However I don't find that it does anything to make my hair feel any thicker and I really don't like the way the Moroccan oil products smell. I'm unsure if the thickening aspect would be activated if I heat style my hair as I typically allow it to air-dry.
Kng Of Prussa, PA
Purchased at: Amazon
This thickening lotion gives my fine thin hair enough texture to stay when I style it. Plus like all Moroccanoil products it smells divine!
Williamsburg, KY
This thickening lotion is so good for thin hair and has great packaging. It not only thickens Your hair but keep it smooth. It is highly effective treatment and I would recommend it and I am very satisfied with the improvement of my thinning hair.
Harvey, LA
No use for a root boost! This product thickens hair from roots to ends and is heat activated. The results are amazing!
West Clifford , NS
This is one of my all time favourite brands and my go to routine for my thick, frizzy and usually unruly hair. This is like the only product I know that can tame it!
Kingston, ON
Tbh I absolutely love it. I love the fragnance. I have been using it since last month and I can already see improvement in my hair. Thicker than before

Looking for your answer?