Moroccanoil® Sun Oil SPF 15 uploaded by fatima ezzahra B.Moroccanoil® Sun Oil SPF 15 uploaded by Romy ر.

BY MOROCCANOIL

This fast-absorbing, lightweight sun oil helps enhance the tanning process for a sun-kissed glow. Sun Oil SPF 15 by Moroccanoil Sun™ hydrates and nourishes the skin with antioxidant-rich argan oil and Vitamin E, while providing broad spectrum, water resistant (80 minutes) sun protection that helps protect from UVA/UVB rays. Delicately fragranced with a Monoï scent.

How To Use:

Shake well and apply generously (and evenly) 15 minutes before sun exposure. Reapply at least every 2 hours and every 80 minutes after swimming or sweating and immediately after towel-drying. Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun.

Key Ingredients : Argan Oil: Extremely rich in tocopherols (Vitamin E), essential fatty acids and antioxidants, this natural oil helps to hydrate and nourish the skin to help improve its texture and tone.
Coconut Oil: Helps lock in moisture to help improve texture.
Octocrylene, Octinoxate, Avobenzone, Octisalate: Provide sun protection.

All Ingredients: OCTOCRYLENE (7%), OCTINOXATE(6.993%), AVOBENZONE (3%), OCTISALATE (3%), CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, COCOS NUCIFERA (COCONUT) OIL, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, ISOPROPYL MYRISTATE, COCOGLYCERIDES, PARFUM/FRAGRANCE, ARGANIA SPINOSA (ARGAN) KERNEL OIL, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, GARDENIA TAHITENSIS FLOWER EXTRACT, POLYBUTENE, TOCOPHEROL, BHT. MO1501

Disclaimer: Ingredients listed may vary slightly from products received. Before use, refer to packaging for most up-to-date in ingredient information and any warnings or instructions.

Buy on Sephora*
  • "The morracon oil sun spf was hydrating af. If i buy anything for the summer this year its this product. Recommend to everyone" in 3 reviews
Kerry D.
Ooltewah, TN
I absolutely love this stuff! I am very very fair and it’s always a given that I’m going to burn. This stuff is so gentle and smells amazing and gives me a nice glow and I’ve actually for the first time have gotten some color while tanning because of this stuff!
Kimberly B.
Denton, NC
Wonderful company! I couldn't say enough great things about my experience. They were attentive kind and inexpensive. I would recommend this to all of my friends. They have great destination options too. And were more than happy to work with the group I was traveling with.
Brittany C.
Love this stuff, not sticky or greasy by any means, doesn't have a horrible smell either. Pick it up at sephora and it's a great price point, will def use in the future.
Eri B.

mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri;
mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin;
mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman";
mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;}

I love this product and let me tell you why. It is creamy,
soft, moisturizing and looks amazing on you. You can wear it with anything and
still look good. Absolutely worth the buy! I am in love with the products from
this brand! Cannot say enough good things.

VIRGINIA F.
I love it, help you feel hydrate and clean. The perfect oily texture. I will buy again and again. The price is a little high but the durability is fine. I use it everyday and you just need a small amount.
Jessica W.
Greenfield, MA
This is a great oil. I love putting it on in the morning to make sure my skin is protected. It is a great price for what you get and the packaging is beautiful. I love the bright colors. I definately will be repurchasing this in the future. I also really enjoy the smell.
Blythe W.
Joplin, MO
I love this Moroccanoil Sun Oil. It smells great! It has a lower spf so I can still get a nice summer glow. The moroccanoil sun oil keeps my skin nice and soft too. I love all the ingredients and this is my summer must have. Hands down no other product out there like it
Christina L.
Glenwood, GA
I love body oils in the summer especially because they provide great moisture without the heaviness of lotions or creams. This is a great option, and leaves a nice finish on your skin! Smell is nice too. I like to use it on my legs after shaving!
Breah d.
Louisville , KY
This brand is very pricey for drugstore but every product I've tried never disappointed ! I love this product and took it on vacation with me to Miami . My skin was not only glowing but it www protected from the sun . Smells great too !
Lisa K.
Hugo, MN
I really like this sun oil. I gave it my burn test and it passed. I used it on my face and it didn't sting. I only wish it was aerosol instead of pump. I also didn't feel the need to shower this off as soon as I was done in the sun.