Moroccanoil® Sun Oil SPF 15 uploaded by fatima ezzahra B.Moroccanoil® Sun Oil SPF 15 uploaded by Romy ر.

BY MOROCCANOIL

This fast-absorbing, lightweight sun oil helps enhance the tanning process for a sun-kissed glow. Sun Oil SPF 15 by Moroccanoil Sun™ hydrates and nourishes the skin with antioxidant-rich argan oil and Vitamin E, while providing broad spectrum, water resistant (80 minutes) sun protection that helps protect from UVA/UVB rays. Delicately fragranced with a Monoï scent.

How To Use:

Shake well and apply generously (and evenly) 15 minutes before sun exposure. Reapply at least every 2 hours and every 80 minutes after swimming or sweating and immediately after towel-drying. Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun.

Key Ingredients : Argan Oil: Extremely rich in tocopherols (Vitamin E), essential fatty acids and antioxidants, this natural oil helps to hydrate and nourish the skin to help improve its texture and tone.
Coconut Oil: Helps lock in moisture to help improve texture.
Octocrylene, Octinoxate, Avobenzone, Octisalate: Provide sun protection.

All Ingredients: OCTOCRYLENE (7%), OCTINOXATE(6.993%), AVOBENZONE (3%), OCTISALATE (3%), CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, COCOS NUCIFERA (COCONUT) OIL, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, ISOPROPYL MYRISTATE, COCOGLYCERIDES, PARFUM/FRAGRANCE, ARGANIA SPINOSA (ARGAN) KERNEL OIL, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, GARDENIA TAHITENSIS FLOWER EXTRACT, POLYBUTENE, TOCOPHEROL, BHT. MO1501

Disclaimer: Ingredients listed may vary slightly from products received. Before use, refer to packaging for most up-to-date in ingredient information and any warnings or instructions.

Moroccanoil® Sun Oil SPF 15
  • "The morracon oil sun spf was hydrating af. If i buy anything for the summer this year its this product. Recommend to everyone" in 3 reviews
Kerry D.
Ooltewah, TN
I absolutely love this stuff! I am very very fair and it’s always a given that I’m going to burn. This stuff is so gentle and smells amazing and gives me a nice glow and I’ve actually for the first time have gotten some color while tanning because of this stuff!
Megan O.
Phoenix
This was awesome! I loved how it sort of dried down and didn’t leave my skin super oily all day, but still gave me a great tan! The smell is also great which is a must have for me. The one thing i don’t love however, is after a while it made me itchy. I have sensitive skin so i’m not sure if i was just sensitive to it but i thought it was something i should mention! Love this product though!!!
Eri B.

mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri;
mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin;
mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman";
mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;}

I love this product and let me tell you why. It is creamy,
soft, moisturizing and looks amazing on you. You can wear it with anything and
still look good. Absolutely worth the buy! I am in love with the products from
this brand! Cannot say enough good things.

Jessica W.
Greenfield, MA
This is a great oil. I love putting it on in the morning to make sure my skin is protected. It is a great price for what you get and the packaging is beautiful. I love the bright colors. I definately will be repurchasing this in the future. I also really enjoy the smell.
Blythe W.
Joplin, MO
I love this Moroccanoil Sun Oil. It smells great! It has a lower spf so I can still get a nice summer glow. The moroccanoil sun oil keeps my skin nice and soft too. I love all the ingredients and this is my summer must have. Hands down no other product out there like it
Elvira D.
DORAL, FL
I do not own one of this Moroccanoil sun cream, but i borrowed it from a friend when i was at the beach. I really like the fact that its not heavy. Feels light on the skin and diesnt make it as oil as other product tend to do.
Erin D.
Kansas City
 Great product to assist you in an even tan! Does not leave a greasy feel.  Great smell and very smooth. Packaging is very secure so no worries of leaking oil in your purse or bag.  I bought mine at CVS. I recommend this product, its worth the price over banana boat or other drug store brands.
brittania g.
New York , NY
Yas yas yas to everything about this. First of all, the Moroccan oil scent is super addicting so when they came out with this product for laying in the sun I was immediately drawn to it. I'm buying this again !
tressa m.
Knoxville, TN
This is an amazing oil! I put it on my body very often and it leaves me radiant! I love it and the price point is just right! I will definitely be repurchasing! I'm very pleased and i recommend this completely!
Diana T.
Fitchburg , MA
I love this body oil!it sinks into the skin really well and gives you a nice finish to your skin. It's great for the beach or laying out by the pool if your someone who does NOT burn.

Sephora