BY MOROCCANOIL #88 in Hair Gel

Strong formula creates texture and piecey definition for both wet and dry styles. Moroccan oil styling gel strong is an alcohol-free shaper that creates sleek and structured looks with long-lasting hold. Argan oil-infused formula nourishes while imparting shine, leaving hair with a soft, flake-free finish.

Emily P.
Emily P.
Denver, NC
I love the smell of this styling gel! It reminds me of being relaxed at the beach. The gel holds well without being too sticky or weighing down my hair. I have highlighted blonde (damaged), natural wavy hair and it worked perfect for my hair type. I am impressed and would purchase this product again!
16💫 H.
16💫 H.
Hope mills
This stuff works great , it doesn't have flakes , it doesn't leave your hair crunchy and stiff  and slicks your hair down good and it holds all day , it's inexpensive and leaves a conditioning mouisture , I would definitely recommend this product to other people !!
Stefany L.
Stefany L.
Indio, Ca
The Moroccanoil strong styling gel is an amazing product, especially if you have curly hair, my daughter has curly hair and I love the texture it leaves, also very good scent. I think it was good quality for the price.
Alyece S.
Alyece S.
Kiln, MS
This styling gel is absolutely my favorite! The value is so worth the price, and it always makes my hair look so much healthier than others. It is high-quality and affective! Definitely recommend to others!!
Shaye B.
Shaye B.
Portsmouth, OH
This product really helps hold the curl in your hair or even helps straighten hair. It is the best smelling hair product, but it is a little costly. It's great but people with naturally curly hair. Must try it.
Kristin R.
Kristin R.
Coral Springs
I have used the styling gel on my hair before and it held my hair pretty good but it didn't last all day long. I have long blonde curly and frizzy hair. It was a little pricey also.
Prarthana R.
Prarthana R.
Personally wasn't a fan of How this product holds . My hair is fine so maybe that was the problem but this just made it look very flat And kind of greasy
This is one of my go-to products on every client who comes in the salon. It provides control and style without really feeling the product in your hair!
Malesia C.
Malesia C.
I LOVE IT !!
Smells amazing . If I could I would buy more than one. I love the package of the product . The tube
Bailee S.
Bailee S.
Citrus Hts, CA
This smells so good. You don't have to use that much either for it to work. It makes my curls tight and cute!
Maddie B.
Maddie B.
Portland, OR
I use the Moroccan Oil but have never used their gel? Would anyone suggest using this for ringlet/kinky curly hair? I was thinking of maybe mixing both the oil and gel? My one concern is that typically with gel, my hair just gets crunchy, and that's not what I want. Suggestions?