Moroccanoil Strong Hair Spray

What is your favorite hairspray? I’m looking for a new one and I only use professional brands. What’s your fav?
I’m in the market for a new hairspray. I’ve used big sexy hair and bed head but both are way too crunchy for my fine hair; how does this product hold up?
Does these give your hair a shine?
Start your review of Moroccanoil Strong Hair Spray!
Danielle A.
Fox River Grv, IL
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
Moroccanoil Strong Hair Spray uploaded by Danielle A.
Purchased at: ULTA
The best hairspray ever. Keeps my fine (yet thick) hair in place without it feeling sticky or too stiff. I despise hairspray that makes curls feel crunchy! Yuck. This one by Moroccanoil has the perfect texture. Absolutely LOVE how it smells, just a really sexy scent.
Dabeer H.
Queens Vlg, NY
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
Moroccanoil Strong Hair Spray uploaded by Dabeer H.
Has a pretty sttrong hold with a nice smell always like morraconoil products. No greasy residue
Laura E.
Massapequa, NY
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
Moroccanoil Strong Hair Spray uploaded by Laura E.
Purchased at: Amazon
This is a wonderful hairspray with #moroccanoil it is soothing and has a strong but flexible hold. It makes your hair luminious. I have tried other sprays this takes the medal. Highly recommended. #hairspray #moroccanoil #moroccanhairspray #haircare #hairproducts #haircareguru #haircarejunkieMoroccanoil Strong Hair Spray
Bradleigh R.
Lakeside, CA
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
Moroccanoil Strong Hair Spray uploaded by Bradleigh R.
My hair withstood everything on my wedding day! Highly recommend! It held together even better than my makeup. I was so in love with my hairstyle and it was perfect all throughout pictures and the party. No funky texture or residue!
Hailey W.
Sugar Hill, GA
Moroccanoil Strong Hair Spray uploaded by Hailey W.
This is gonna sound stupid but I love how this hairspray sprays. It sprays in a cone like shape and really latches on the hair. It’s not sticky or leave the hair feeling weighted down. My clients are still able to play with there hair and have it natural bounce back to were it was styled.
A M.
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
Moroccanoil Strong Hair Spray uploaded by A M.
I really enjoy this hairspray. The scent is a bit different from their signature scent that is in their dry shampoo that I love, but it still smells very nice! The smell lasts all day & the hold of the spray is long lasting as well. Doesn’t make your hair crunchy and is very lightweight. I would recommend and repurchase. #empty #productempties #moroccanoil
Viviana B.
Salt Lake City, UT
Moroccanoil Strong Hair Spray uploaded by Viviana B.
I got so many samples about this brand and honestly is not a big deal, there is other brands more cheaper and so much better, I’m not saying than is bad! I’m saying “there is betters” like, ÁRGAN MAGIC, I can really say this product repair your hair.
Candace H.
Charlotte, NC
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
I have fine hair but a TON of it and this hold my hair really well for a medium hold. It smells amazing and give your hair a beautiful shine.
Jessica G.
CUDAHY, WI
Moroccanoil Strong Hair Spray uploaded by Jessica G.
Purchased at: Amazon
I love this! It smells amazing. It lasts over 24 hours and it isn't sticky or leaves any build up! It is hard to find where I live. The price is higher but it definitely is worth it!
Nicole C.
Lorain, OH
YES! finally a hair spray that gets it right, just enough hold without being overly scented or sticky. I use this as a last step after straightening my hair. I usually spray it on my brush and run it through.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...