Moroccanoil® Smoothing Shampoo uploaded by Jackelinne R.Moroccanoil® Smoothing Shampoo uploaded by Shanel N.Moroccanoil® Smoothing Shampoo uploaded by Hena L.

BY MOROCCANOIL

Get smooth hair and tame unruly, frizzy texture with this gentle cleansing formula. Moroccanoil® Smoothing Shampoo with AminoRenew® restores depleted amino acids to strengthen and smooth hair while aligning its natural keratin structure. Infused with argan oil and argan butter, this hydrating shampoo gives you more manageable, healthy-looking, smooth hair. When used with Moroccanoil Smoothing Conditioner, results can last up to 72 hours. The hydrating benefits of argan oil make this an ideal shampoo for unruly or frizzy hair.

• Will this shampoo or conditioner weigh down my thick wavy hair? 2 Answers
  • How helpful is this? Can I get a small bottle first for trial?1 Answers
Amber C.
Goodyear, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this shampoo... it definitely leaves my hair nice and smooth and it smells DREAMY... BUT it feels very coarse while it's wet. My hair is super thick with a natural loose curl so it can get frizzy. It's not dry but it almost feels that way while it's wet. It feels like it can easily get tangled. I have hard water in my house and have noticed a difference when I use it somewhere that has soft/treated water (doesn't feel as coarse) but I feel like it should work the same regardless. Once my hair is dried it goes back to looking and feeling heat but the way it is in the shower, really bothers me.
MJ J.
Seattle
My go-to shampoo because I LOVE how healthy it makes my hair. I 100% absolutely HATE the scent though - it reminds me of a overly floral old-woman perfume. I usually mix in a little extra shampoo that smells better because I truly hate the scent of this product. It's a bit pricey, but SO worth the price. It lasts a long time and a little goes a long way. I have thin and fine hair, and this product always makes it feel so soft and flowy pretty.
Chassidy L.
London, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
The Moroccan oil shampoo makes my hair very greasy! I’ve always heard great reviews about this product but for some reason it doesn’t do good with my hair! It lathers wonderfully! Smells great but I’ll never rebuy.
Erica S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Moroccan oil products are really amazing high end products. I use Moroccan oil products on my clients all the time smells great everybody loves the feeling it leaves afterwards it is on the pricey side but extremely worth it and as long as you're using products correctly they should last you Moroccan oil Repair Shampoo with Moroccan Argan Oil 16.9 Ounce
Cindy S.
Muncie, IN
Shelby L.
Saint Paul
Beauty Junkie Expert
If only I could describe the outstanding smell of this shampoo! I have used it many times and even if I haven't showered for a while, people can still smell how good my hair smells just sitting next to me. I am extremely satisfied with this product and it cares for my hair so well.
Rosamerica B.
Kissimmee, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
The best brand ever !!! I love the smell and is perfect for my thick, fine hair.
My hair looks good,healthy, plenty of shine, bouncy. I recommend this product.
I will buy it again.
Vivian D.
Seattle, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
If I could give this shampoo 10 stars I would. May hair feels so fresh and clean after each wash with this and the matching conditioner. It doesn’t feel dry and feels like it keeps my hair shiny and moisturized. On top of that, the scent is fabulous.
Shavone A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
So far I love this shampoo. I love the clean feeling I have after washing it. And it smells great it had a nice lather. I get that squeaky clean feeling I love so much
wanni m.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ji bout this set of shampoo and conditioner and it worked pretty well, being a transitioner is crazy but morrocanaoil products are awesome they leave the hair realty really soft and best of all it does not have sulfate . I love them
Shannon F.
Will this shampoo or conditioner weigh down my thick wavy hair?
Sarah S.
Sharjah, ['', '', '']
How helpful is this? Can I get a small bottle first for trial?