BY MOROCCANOIL

Smoothing Mask (For Unruly and Frizzy Hair) see more...

Addie P.
Harrisville, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have naturally curly hair that gets frizzy and tangled easily. This hair mask made my hair manageable while keeping my natural curl. It really helps when it is humid outside, I would definitely buy again because my hair is not easy to control.
Ashley C.
Caledonia
This smoothing mask is fantastic! My hair is wavy/curly and when it dries it can get frizzy, but this has really helped to maintain it. It is very easy to use and does not leave your hair greasy or gross. Definitely recommended!
Kara K.
Braselton, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't have very frizzy hair but I thought I'd give this a try as a good restorative mask for my hair. I love how silky smooth it left my hair feeling! It was almost like a temporary mini Keratin treatment. Definitely recommend!
Tabitha A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of the best masks besides the restorative that I have used provides great condition for your hair it will be like silk and I don't know that I can compare to anything else I love it
Roni G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this product. I have naturally wavy/ slightly curly hair and it's not quite thick. This product is nourishing while holding my waves in place. You can easily use too much so don't be heavy handed but definitely recommended.
Chelsie B.
Burbank, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff was okay. It made my hair feel soft but it was also kind of heavy for my fine hair and I didn't really notice a significant change in overall appearance. It did make my hair easier to style which was nice but I can live without it
Anastasia S.
Brookhaven, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this mask. After I bleached my hair it was all I used to get it back in shape. Now that the color has grown out and my hair is soft and shiny I still work this into my monthly Haircare regime.
Alaina D.
This product is definitely something to invest in! It's so easy to use just apply to hair and it'll work it's magic! Creates moisturized hair! It's a great hair mask! Very satisfied
Christine V.
This product is a game changer, especially in the summer when it is almost impossible to control your hair in the humid weather. This smoothing mask kept the frizz down and left my hair unbelievably smooth!
Delaney V.
Harrodsburg, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the only hair mask i use. Ill use it a few times a month when i feel my hair is just blah. Makes my hair soft and smooth. Makes my waves nice and smooth