BY MOROCCANOIL

Smoothing Mask (For Unruly and Frizzy Hair) see more...

Taya H.
Boulder City
I use  Moroccanoil Smoothing Mask (for Unruly And Frizzy Hair) every time i feel like my hair needs a little extra splash of moisture. My mother used to use a similar product on my hair when i was young as well. It helps with my frizz alot, sometimes ill leave it in during the day as a leave in conditioner. i love it would absolutely recommend.
Anna and Francesca K.
Palm Desert, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This thing is AMAZING! My hair is so hydrated, and it doesn't tangle anymore! I love this mask for my frizzy and dry hair. It's rea easy to use and the smell is fab! I'm rea satisfied with it and I'll use it as long I possibly can!
Skye M.
Wichita, KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mask is amazing for a hydrating mask! It allows hair to absorb moisture without causing it to be oily post treatment. I usually leave on a little longer than directed and haven't had any issues so far!
ZoeDelia M.
Carpentersville , IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Omg, this stuff is amazing.

Apply liberally, and relax, then rinse. This stuff is a complete makeover for your hair.

One of the best by far. Very expensive though for the amount in the jar.

110% worth every penny.
Jackie M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love all products with marocanoil in it... This is the latest one I tried and I like it you only need a small amount which is a plus and there not an experience brand
Jordan B.
Rocklin, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I know that Moroccanoil is a cult favorite brand, but I just don't understand it. This mask IS conditioning, but I don't think it's as conditioning as it could be. It felt like just a regular conditioner to me. And the smell, a lot of people love the smell of the Moroccanoil products, but to me it just smells like bug spray and sunscreen. Honestly there are much better masks for a better price.
Emmaleigh M.
Bethany, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
My kids both have fluffy, frizzy, pooftastic hair.  I've tried a lot to tame it, to make it brushable and to make it styleable since they're teens/preteens and really really want their hair to look just so.  This mask, once a week, gets us a LOT closer to the goal than we've ever been!  Of course, I use some serums and oils in the mix as well on a daily basis but a weekly mask has really really helped.
Giselle R.
Niantic, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used this on my daughters curly hair and it worked great. Smells amazing as well but does leave a greasy residue. I love the product but I don't use it as much for her because I am usually ending up wash her hair soon because of the residue it leaves on the hair
Kirsten B.
Edgewater, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product has really helped heal my dry, damaged summer hair. it is thick and super nourishing and smells amazing. The only downside is that my hair gets greasy quickly after using it, but that is a small price to pay for the results I get after using it.
Addie P.
Harrisville, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have naturally curly hair that gets frizzy and tangled easily. This hair mask made my hair manageable while keeping my natural curl. It really helps when it is humid outside, I would definitely buy again because my hair is not easy to control.