BY MOROCCANOIL

A highly concentrated Argan butter mask specifically formulated for unruly and frizzy hair. Moroccan oil smoothing mask is infused with Argan butter, Argan oil and coconut-derived fatty acids to deeply hydrate and intensely nourish, leaving strands soft, smooth and more manageable. Provides long-lasting conditioning while improving elasticity.

Buy on Amazon
Laurel G.
Laurel G.
Elma, WA
Love the smell of this! I love any good Moroccan oil product because my hair is so curly and tends to break, so the more moisture I can get, the better. I'd say maybe avoid putting near your roots if you don't want to deal with oils there. I just focus on the more dry bottom half of my hair anyway.
Laurie V.
Laurie V.
Appleton, WI
This left my hair greasy looking even after I tried to use less. I know Morrican oil is great for your hair but this product didn't do anything for mine but leave it looking unwashed. 😟
Laconia J.
Laconia J.
Los Angeles, CA
This stuff is so amazing. I love the smell. After the hair is washed, conditioned, and blow dryed, the smell still lingers. It leaves my hair so soft, smooth, and full of body!
Randee R.
Randee R.
I love Moroccanoil products, this smoothing mask brought my dry bleached hair back to life. And it smells sooo good!!!! It's a little pricey but worth it in my opinion.
Tatyana F.
Tatyana F.
This product works wonders! This product smells good , make your hair soft and helps rejuvenates your hair . I defiantly this product.
Aria C.
Aria C.
Los Altos, CA
I love how this smoothing mask really hydrates my dry frizzy hair without weighing my hair down. I have wavy frizzy hair that gets REALLY frizzy when dry and this product really helps out during the winter and summer when my hair is at its worst! I love the ingredients that this mask uses and I feel that it is really effective for me.
Samantha H.
Samantha H.
This is a wonderful mask. Smells amazing like all the other products in their line! The scent does last and I'm perfectly fine with that! Package is okay.. I like pumps lol! Price could always be cheaper!
Kelly L.
Kelly L.
Lehigh Acres, FL
My hair was really damaged after dying it and I used this to help me out. It brought my hair back to life. Now my hair is happy and healthy. I definitely recommend this product
Dana M.
Dana M.
Product is really great smells really good and works great on me highly recommend all their products and the prices are very reasonable
Lindsey L.
Lindsey L.
Mount Pleasant, SC
Hands down one of the best maroccanoil products out there. I use this once a week to keep my hair healthy and feeling smooth!
Olivia B.
Olivia B.
Does this make your hair greasy, or cause itchy scalp?
Katherine O.
Katherine O.
Cabimas
Is this good?
Courtney D.
Courtney D.
Highland, CA
How often should you use this product?
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Santa Maria
So I have somewhat damaged hair from bleaching it blonde for the last year… Would does mask help
Laura M.
Laura M.
Mount Pleasant, SC
I've found that using morrocan oil makes my hair greasier has anyone found that this product makes that worse when they use it?