BY MOROCCANOIL

A highly concentrated Argan butter mask specifically formulated for unruly and frizzy hair. Moroccan oil smoothing mask is infused with Argan butter, Argan oil and coconut-derived fatty acids to deeply hydrate and intensely nourish, leaving strands soft, smooth and more manageable. Provides long-lasting conditioning while improving elasticity.

Buy on Amazon
Val G.
Boston, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great product that smells lovely and goes on smoothly. Left my hair silky and frizz-free. Definitely worth spending money on and a little goes a long way. I would only use this product every two weeks or so and would buy again.
Janely A.
Colusa, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've never used a mask before but this was nice consistency and smell. The price was iffy but still a good investment. Don't know if I'd purchase again but it did make my hair soft
Tori S.
Lindstrom, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Beautiful signature MoroccanOil fragrance, and leaves your hair slightly thicker and definitely more silky smooth after use. I followed it with the MoroccanOil Treatment, which I use everyday on toweldry hair. I have not been dissappointed yet by a moroccanoil product, I also highly reccommend the dryshampoo! It is the best dryshampoo i have ever tried.
Aria C.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love how this smoothing mask really hydrates my dry frizzy hair without weighing my hair down. I have wavy frizzy hair that gets REALLY frizzy when dry and this product really helps out during the winter and summer when my hair is at its worst! I love the ingredients that this mask uses and I feel that it is really effective for me.
Fu💋 T.
Key West, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mask really made a difference in my hair and kept my hair smooth and straight and really no frizz. I like to use this once a week to keep the hair in order and to fight the frizz and waves that usually will come because of the humidity where i live.
Masha A.
San Antonio, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mask is amazing! I use it in the shower a few times a week and it makes my curly hair so smooth and bouncy and full of life. The only downside is that it is an expensive product but it is worth it to me
Cassandra D.
Saint Paul, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
My hair is naturally very wavy and frizzy, also very dry and dead due to dying and bleaching it. This really calms down the frizz with out making my hair look oily and dirty, it also makes it smell amazing!
Mikayla H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing for dry/frizzy hair!!! If you have coarse thick hair like I do this product gives you that smooth shininess that you've always wanted but could never achieve with other products!! Definitely try
Samantha H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a wonderful mask. Smells amazing like all the other products in their line! The scent does last and I'm perfectly fine with that! Package is okay.. I like pumps lol! Price could always be cheaper!
claire s.
Chula Vista, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been bleaching my hair for years and the damage has definitely taken a toll. This hair mask did WONDERS for my super dry ends in just one use. I was honestly really blown away by how well it worked because I've tried many other hair masks/treatments offered at Sephora. I seriously think this is the best hair mask out there for bleached hair and it's given me hope that my hair won't fall off my head from all the damage haha! The mask honestly made my hair feel healthier than getting a haircut.
Olivia B.
Does this make your hair greasy, or cause itchy scalp?
Katherine O.
Cabimas
Is this good?
Laura M.
Mount Pleasant, SC
I've found that using morrocan oil makes my hair greasier has anyone found that this product makes that worse when they use it?
Jessica S.
Santa Maria
So I have somewhat damaged hair from bleaching it blonde for the last year… Would does mask help
Jennifer S.
P C Beach, FL
Does this really work?and how silk is hair?