BY MOROCCANOIL

A highly concentrated Argan butter mask specifically formulated for unruly and frizzy hair. Moroccan oil smoothing mask is infused with Argan butter, Argan oil and coconut-derived fatty acids to deeply hydrate and intensely nourish, leaving strands soft, smooth and more manageable. Provides long-lasting conditioning while improving elasticity.

Buy on Amazon
Laurel G.
Laurel G.
Elma, WA
Love the smell of this! I love any good Moroccan oil product because my hair is so curly and tends to break, so the more moisture I can get, the better. I'd say maybe avoid putting near your roots if you don't want to deal with oils there. I just focus on the more dry bottom half of my hair anyway.
Laurie V.
Laurie V.
Appleton, WI
This left my hair greasy looking even after I tried to use less. I know Morrican oil is great for your hair but this product didn't do anything for mine but leave it looking unwashed. ūüėü
Laconia J.
Laconia J.
Los Angeles, CA
This stuff is so amazing. I love the smell. After the hair is washed, conditioned, and blow dryed, the smell still lingers. It leaves my hair so soft, smooth, and full of body!
Randee R.
Randee R.
I love Moroccanoil products, this smoothing mask brought my dry bleached hair back to life. And it smells sooo good!!!! It's a little pricey but worth it in my opinion.
Tatyana F.
Tatyana F.
This product works wonders! This product smells good , make your hair soft and helps rejuvenates your hair . I defiantly this product.
Tori S.
Tori S.
Lindstrom, MN
Beautiful signature MoroccanOil fragrance, and leaves your hair slightly thicker and definitely more silky smooth after use. I followed it with the MoroccanOil Treatment, which I use everyday on toweldry hair. I have not been dissappointed yet by a moroccanoil product, I also highly reccommend the dryshampoo! It is the best dryshampoo i have ever tried.
Fuūüíč T.
Fuūüíč T.
Key West, FL
This mask really made a difference in my hair and kept my hair smooth and straight and really no frizz. I like to use this once a week to keep the hair in order and to fight the frizz and waves that usually will come because of the humidity where i live.
Val G.
Val G.
Boston
Great product that smells lovely and goes on smoothly. Left my hair silky and frizz-free. Definitely worth spending money on and a little goes a long way. I would only use this product every two weeks or so and would buy again.
Cassandra D.
Cassandra D.
Saint Paul, MN
My hair is naturally very wavy and frizzy, also very dry and dead due to dying and bleaching it. This really calms down the frizz with out making my hair look oily and dirty, it also makes it smell amazing!
Masha A.
Masha A.
San Antonio, TX
This mask is amazing! I use it in the shower a few times a week and it makes my curly hair so smooth and bouncy and full of life. The only downside is that it is an expensive product but it is worth it to me
Olivia B.
Olivia B.
Does this make your hair greasy, or cause itchy scalp?
Katherine O.
Katherine O.
Cabimas
Is this good?
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Santa Maria
So I have somewhat damaged hair from bleaching it blonde for the last year… Would does mask help
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
P C Beach, FL
Does this really work?and how silk is hair?
Jocelyn D.
Jocelyn D.
LOVE TO KNOW IF THIS MASK WORK WELL AND DOES IT HAVE A NICE SMELL TO IT..AND DOES IT LEAVE SKIN FAB.