Moroccanoil Smoothing Mask uploaded by Jackelinne R.

BY MOROCCANOIL #31 in Hair Masks

Use this highly concentrated argan butter hair mask to smooth and tame unruly and frizzy hair. Moroccanoil® Smoothing Mask is infused with argan butter, argan oil and coconut-derived fatty acids to deeply hydrate and intensely nourish, leaving you with soft, smooth hair that is more manageable. Provides long-lasting conditioning while improving elasticity.

HOW-TO Use:

Apply a generous amount of Moroccanoil® Smoothing Mask to towel-dried hair and comb through. Let hair mask absorb into the hair for 5–10 minutes. Rinse well. Use once a week or as needed. TIP: For deeper conditioning, mix in a few drops of Moroccanoil Treatment when using this hair mask.

Key Ingredients : Argan Oil: Extremely Rich In Tocopherols (Vitamin E), Essential Fatty Acids And Antioxidants, This Natural Oil Helps To Nourish.
Argan Butter: A Natural Emollient And Conditioning Agent Blended From Argan Oil. Valued For Its High Content In Natural Tocopherols (Vitamin E), Phenols, Carotenes And Essential Fatty Acids, It Leaves Hair Soft, Nourished And Shiny.
Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein: Coats Porous Strands And Split Ends.
Almond Glycerides: An Emollient And Conditioning Agent.

All Ingredients: Aqua/Water/Eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cyclomethicone, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Ceteareth-20, Parfum/Fragrance, Behentrimonium Chloride, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein Pg-propyl Silanetriol, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Peg-60 Almond Glycerides, Dimethicone, Isopropyl Alcohol, Acetamide Mea, Caprylyl Glycol, Steareth-2, Disodium Edta, Glyceryl Stearate, Ci 26100 (Red 17), Ci 47000 (Yellow 11), Potassium Sorbate, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol, Alpha-isomethyl Ionone, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Linalool, Hydroxyisoheyl 3-cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde. Mosm01

Sarah G.
Katy
This is by far one of the best hair masks I have ever used. I have curly, frizzy, unruly hair. Even when I use a flat iron, the minute the humidity hits and I’m a giant frizz ball again. Ever since I started using this my smooth hair lasts through it all. It’s shinier, healthier, and the humidity doesn’t stand a chance. I use this in place of my conditioner since I only shampoo one lace a week. It doesn’t take much at all.
Kailey B.
Oklahoma City, OK
Did not like this product At all. I feel like the hype around this product is bigger than it should be. I got mine at a beauty brands in okc and i feel like there is cheaper alternatives. This product is just, over hyped, and fell short everytime i tried it. Threw the jar away actually. Waste of money.
Jennifer T.
Hinesville, GA
This hair mask is so good! It’s like a thick coconut cream beach scented mask. It makes your hair feel and look so amazing and smoother and frizz free after use! The packaging is wonderful and pretty. I’m always happy when I use this! Moroccanoil Smoothing Mask
Taya H.
Boulder City
I use  Moroccanoil Smoothing Mask every time i feel like my hair needs a little extra splash of moisture. My mother used to use a similar product on my hair when i was young as well. It helps with my frizz alot, sometimes ill leave it in during the day as a leave in conditioner. i love it would absolutely recommend.
Val G.
Boston, MA
Great product that smells lovely and goes on smoothly. Left my hair silky and frizz-free. Definitely worth spending money on and a little goes a long way. I would only use this product every two weeks or so and would buy again.
Jazz C.
Baton Rouge
The smoothing masque is awesome! All products of Moroccanoil work, have a great smell, and leave your hair feeling better than before!! I use this once a month and am so satisfied when I use it! Definitely recommend this product!
Christina H.
San Diego, CA
I like this mask. I put it on and do my house chores or when I'm gardening or relaxing by the pool. When I wash it out my hair is so soft and hydrated. It washes out well but I usually to a 2x shampoo because I have an oily scalp.
Shannon O.
Wauwatosa, WI
Smells amazing, leaves my hair so soft and tangle free. I use this one a week and it gives the perfect amount of moisture and smoothness to my hair. Doesn't weigh my hair down either! Highly recommend to any hair type!
Janely A.
Colusa, CA
I've never used a mask before but this was nice consistency and smell. The price was iffy but still a good investment. Don't know if I'd purchase again but it did make my hair soft
Keila S.
Kearny, NJ
One of all times favorite treatment,not only for my self but also for my curly hair,thick texture and/or frizzy clients. Ever since the smooth line can out I been in heaven,I used its religiously.

It's uses Argan butter,Argan oil and coconuts fatty acid to soften and smooth your hair. And let tell you if ah e blow-dry super frizzy,thick hair you will be thankful,it cut my work in half. And how my own used I have medium texture soft curls but a lot frizz so for me taming my frizz internally is the way to go.

Price point is $44.00
How get more out this mask you wonder,
Well add Moroccanoil treatment into it,4-6 pumps and one scoop of the mask will intensify the product while using less. I recommend to leave for 10mins if have crazy frizz. Apply mid-length to end only

Felicia M.
Would live to try this mask on my hair ....just wanna know does it leaves your hair feeling hydrated ,I have 4b type hair ...will it work for me?
Mayte S.
Oklahoma City, OK
Has anyone ever tried this or know of any other products that can be used that is similar to it i know its pricey
Katherine O.
Cabimas
Is this good?
Olivia B.
Does this make your hair greasy, or cause itchy scalp?
Jessica S.
Santa Maria
So I have somewhat damaged hair from bleaching it blonde for the last year… Would does mask help