Moroccanoil® Smoothing Mask uploaded by Hannah S.Moroccanoil® Smoothing Mask uploaded by Jackelinne R.

BY MOROCCANOIL #56 in Hair Masks

Use this highly concentrated argan butter hair mask to smooth and tame unruly and frizzy hair. Moroccanoil® Smoothing Mask is infused with argan butter, argan oil and coconut-derived fatty acids to deeply hydrate and intensely nourish, leaving you with soft, smooth hair that is more manageable. Provides long-lasting conditioning while improving elasticity.

How To Use:

Apply a generous amount of Moroccanoil® Smoothing Mask to towel-dried hair and comb through. Let hair mask absorb into the hair for 5–10 minutes. Rinse well. Use once a week or as needed. TIP: For deeper conditioning, mix in a few drops of Moroccanoil Treatment when using this hair mask.

Key Ingredients : Argan Oil: Extremely Rich In Tocopherols (Vitamin E), Essential Fatty Acids And Antioxidants, This Natural Oil Helps To Nourish.
Argan Butter: A Natural Emollient And Conditioning Agent Blended From Argan Oil. Valued For Its High Content In Natural Tocopherols (Vitamin E), Phenols, Carotenes And Essential Fatty Acids, It Leaves Hair Soft, Nourished And Shiny.
Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein: Coats Porous Strands And Split Ends.
Almond Glycerides: An Emollient And Conditioning Agent.

All Ingredients: Aqua/Water/Eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cyclomethicone, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Ceteareth-20, Parfum/Fragrance, Behentrimonium Chloride, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein Pg-propyl Silanetriol, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Peg-60 Almond Glycerides, Dimethicone, Isopropyl Alcohol, Acetamide Mea, Caprylyl Glycol, Steareth-2, Disodium Edta, Glyceryl Stearate, Ci 26100 (Red 17), Ci 47000 (Yellow 11), Potassium Sorbate, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol, Alpha-isomethyl Ionone, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Linalool, Hydroxyisoheyl 3-cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde. Mosm01

Sarah G.
houston, tx
This is by far one of the best hair masks I have ever used. I have curly, frizzy, unruly hair. Even when I use a flat iron, the minute the humidity hits and I’m a giant frizz ball again. Ever since I started using this my smooth hair lasts through it all. It’s shinier, healthier, and the humidity doesn’t stand a chance. I use this in place of my conditioner since I only shampoo one lace a week. It doesn’t take much at all.
Kendra E.
Temple
I am absolutely obsessed with this mask. On Sunday's I leave this in my hair for a couple hours while I do chores around the house. It leaves my hair super soft and manageable for the week to come. It is pricey but worth the splurge. You won't regret it!
Kailey B.
Oklahoma City, OK
Did not like this product At all. I feel like the hype around this product is bigger than it should be. I got mine at a beauty brands in okc and i feel like there is cheaper alternatives. This product is just, over hyped, and fell short everytime i tried it. Threw the jar away actually. Waste of money.
Jazz C.
Saint Gabriel, LA
The smoothing masque is awesome! All products of Moroccanoil work, have a great smell, and leave your hair feeling better than before!! I use this once a month and am so satisfied when I use it! Definitely recommend this product!
Shannon O.
Wauwatosa, WI
Smells amazing, leaves my hair so soft and tangle free. I use this one a week and it gives the perfect amount of moisture and smoothness to my hair. Doesn't weigh my hair down either! Highly recommend to any hair type!
Keila S.
Kearny, NJ
One of all times favorite treatment,not only for my self but also for my curly hair,thick texture and/or frizzy clients. Ever since the smooth line can out I been in heaven,I used its religiously.

It's uses Argan butter,Argan oil and coconuts fatty acid to soften and smooth your hair. And let tell you if ah e blow-dry super frizzy,thick hair you will be thankful,it cut my work in half. And how my own used I have medium texture soft curls but a lot frizz so for me taming my frizz internally is the way to go.

Price point is $44.00
How get more out this mask you wonder,
Well add Moroccanoil treatment into it,4-6 pumps and one scoop of the mask will intensify the product while using less. I recommend to leave for 10mins if have crazy frizz. Apply mid-length to end only

Aria C.
Los Angeles, CA
I love how this smoothing mask really hydrates my dry frizzy hair without weighing my hair down. I have wavy frizzy hair that gets REALLY frizzy when dry and this product really helps out during the winter and summer when my hair is at its worst! I love the ingredients that this mask uses and I feel that it is really effective for me.
Emmaleigh M.
Bethany, OK
My kids both have fluffy, frizzy, pooftastic hair.  I've tried a lot to tame it, to make it brushable and to make it styleable since they're teens/preteens and really really want their hair to look just so.  This mask, once a week, gets us a LOT closer to the goal than we've ever been!  Of course, I use some serums and oils in the mix as well on a daily basis but a weekly mask has really really helped.
Katelyn N.
Port Huron, MI
Love the smell of this one. The product is a good consistency, and doesn't weigh down my hair too much. I do see improvement with frizz management when I use this product. The price is a little expensive, but you can make a little go a long way on medium length hair.
Emily A.
San Diego, CA
I love the original Moroccanoil and we used it in the salon all of the time so I thought this would work equally well, but I was slightly disappointed. It did leave my hair feeling smooth but left it feeling like there was product built up on it, and a little greasy. I highly suggest going nowhere near your roots with this product. Concentrate it all in the ends of the hair!
Mayte S.
Oklahoma City, OK
Has anyone ever tried this or know of any other products that can be used that is similar to it i know its pricey
Felicia M.
Would live to try this mask on my hair ....just wanna know does it leaves your hair feeling hydrated ,I have 4b type hair ...will it work for me?
Olivia B.
Does this make your hair greasy, or cause itchy scalp?
Katherine O.