BY MOROCCANOIL

For effortless styling that leaves hair soft and smooth, try this all-in-one blow-dry hair lotion. Infused with expertly blended technologies from best-selling Moroccanoil® products, including nourishing argan oil, argan butter, Vitamin E and essential fatty acids, Moroccanoil Smoothing Lotion leaves hair touchably soft and manageable. The lightweight formula provides medium hold and definition, while taming frizz and resisting humidity for luxuriously smooth hair.

How To Use:

Apply a small amount of Moroccanoil® Smoothing Lotion to damp hair. Blow-dry as desired. Use as a leave-in, next-day refresher. TIP: For a smooth look with big volume, cocktail 1–2 pumps of Moroccanoil Treatment with 1–2 pumps of Moroccanoil Smoothing Lotion and a golf ball-sized amount of Moroccanoil Volumizing Mousse.

Key Ingredients : Argan Oil: Extremely rich in tocopherols (Vitamin E), essential fatty acids and antioxidants, this natural oil helps to nourish.
Argan Butter: A natural emollient and conditioning agent blended from argan oil. Valued for its high content in natural tocopherols (Vitamin E), phenols, carotenes and essential fatty acids, it leaves hair soft, nourished and shiny.
Polyquaternium-70: A patented conditioning agent with exceptional humidity-defying properties (for frizz control) and detangling benefits. Designed specially to help maintain hair’s natural luster, for smooth, healthy-looking and manageable hair with brilliant shine.
Tilia Tomentosa Bud Extract: A hair conditioning agent derived from the buds of the Silver Linden Tree. It forms a protective film as it moisturizes and reduces static.

All Ingredients: AQUA/WATER/EAU, CYCLOMETHICONE, DIMETHICONE, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, GLYCERIN, PARFUM/FRAGRANCE, BEHENTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, POLYQUATERNIUM-70, POLYQUATERNIUM 11, STEARETH-2, ARGANIA SPINOSA (ARGAN) KERNEL OIL, TILIA TOMENTOSA BUD EXTRACT, DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL, OLETH-10, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL, HYDROGENATED VEGETABLE OIL, GLYCERYL STEARATE, CHLORPHENESIN, CITRIC ACID, SODIUM BENZOATE, POTASSIUM SORBATE, PHENOXYETHANOL, CI 26100 (RED 17), CI 47000 (YELLOW 11), EUGENOL, ALPHA-ISOMETHYL IONONE, LINALOOL, HYDROXYISOHEXYL 3-CYCLOHEXENE CARBOXALDEHYDE, BUTYLPHENYL METHYLPROPIONAL. MOSL01

Disclaimer: Ingredients listed may vary slightly from products received. Before use, refer to packaging for most up-to-date in ingredient information and any warnings or instructions.

Paniz S.
Sandy
Review for: 2.5 FL.OZ. / 75 ML more...
I highly recommend using this smoothing lotion. I already use the Moroccan oil, but I just felt that my hair needed more moisture. I use one pump for my hair which is just above shoulder length and apply it to towel dried before blow drying. When my hair is three quarters dry, I then use a little of the Moroccan oil to make sure that my hair does not dry out.

Since using this product, I have noticed much difference. My hair feels more full, not so dry, soft to the touch, and looks very healthy. Although I love the appearance of my hair now that I am using Moroccan Oil products, I just adore the fragrance too!
Rachel C.
Tupelo, MS
I love all Moroccanoil products! From their shampoo to conditioner to the leave-in treatments but this one is not my favorite. The smell is spot-on for their other products, this one just left a little to be desired. I typically apply it to my hair as I would a mask & let it sit & then wash it out in the shower.  It was smoothing it just lacked what other smoothing treatments have to offer. I have used it a time or two as a leave-in but I didn't really even notice it was on my hair!
Vanessa W.
Galloway
Review for: 10.2 FL.OZ. / 300 ML, 2.5 FL.OZ. / 75 ML more...
Obsessed with this product. Wonderful scent of course. When applied to wet hair after shampooing, combed through and blow dried, leaves the hair smooth and frizz free with little effort. When paired with smoothing shampoo and conditioner, it really kicks up its smoothing power as well. It works wonders on coarser, frizzier texture with ease and also works well on normal hair that is frizzy as well.
Carrissa M.
Joliet
Review for: 10.2 FL.OZ. / 300 ML, 2.5 FL.OZ. / 75 ML more...
This stuff gets the job done! I always have a difficult time finding frizz-taming or smoothing products for my hair. They either just don't work or they leave a film on your hair, weighing it down and making it sticky. This doesn't do that! I'm bi-racial so I have thick, wavy hair. If your hair is like mine, try this!
Devin F.
Review for: 2.5 FL.OZ. / 75 ML more...
I purchased the smaller size to try. Not a big fan, but only because I have thick naturally curly hair and mine tends to work best with gels or oils. This is thick and creamy textured which can weigh down the hair. I didn’t even finish the smaller tube. The scent is amazing! Love the smell this line offers!
Tosha A.
Florence , AZ
Smells amazing ! Works really well for my hair . I have really thin hair that gets oily fast though so its hard to tell if it's the product that causes it to look and feel that way or just the way my hair naturally is. I didnt notice as many issues with this as I do other brands. Will buy again.
suncica p.
Lombard, IL
Review for: 10.2 FL.OZ. / 300 ML, 2.5 FL.OZ. / 75 ML more...
Moroccan oil company is killing it with their products, this smoothing lotion is awesome, I have curly hair and when straitening my hair I use this product and it works it magic :) Moroccanoil® Smoothing Lotion recommend yes!
Bridget S.
Review for: 10.2 FL.OZ. / 300 ML more...
I really can’t say enough good things about Morrocanoil . I love everything Morrocanoil makes and this product does not disappoint. The smell alone is enough to make anyone go out and buy this product. It just a lovely fresh clean smell. I have fine thick hair and it really helps when blow drying. I mix about two pumps with about a nickel size of my original treatment oil and run it through my wet hair. Turn on the blow dryer and blow dry straight. It leaves my hair so soft and all I want to do is run my fingers through my hair all day. I get so many compliments on my when I use this product.
Coral P.
Review for: 2.5 FL.OZ. / 75 ML more...
This was a small amount of product for a large amount of money. I try to control my frizz with anything I can find. This helped somewhat but humidity won this battle. I would not buy this again but I would recommend this product to others that have the money for it.
Kristin V.
Antioch, TN
I love Moroccan oil products. They work well, they are extremely affordable and easy to access, and they (with two exceptions) are my go-to for my crazy hair. I think anyone would benefit and as long as you realize you need to go easy, they're easy to use.
Jessica B.
Spring Hill, TN
Can you use this on damp hair without using a hair dryer? I like to air dry, but I also like using this product to help tame my frizzy hair. I haven't tried without a hairdryer yet.
Kris L.
Rincon
Este producto funciona bien para él cabello rizado ?
Veronica S.
1,105 reviews
Does this product really work?
Arlyn S.
Jacó
Esto sirve para todo tipo de cabello? No tiendo a poner muchos productos en mi pelo porque es un poco grasosito! Pero me gustaría probar este
Mara S.
Duluth, MN
Can I use this on dry hair? Or just after a shower with damp hair? I would love to use it on dry hair to deal with static and frizz but don't want my hair to look oily or greasy.

Amazon