Moroccanoil Smoothing Lotion

Moroccanoil Smoothing Lotion 300mL

My hair is very long medium texture and curly. Lately I noticed static and sometimes frizzy. Will this product help and seal my curls?
Does it really work in rebel hair? [product:moroccanoil-smoothing-lotion]?
How efficient is this product ?
Start your review of Moroccanoil Smoothing Lotion!
Rachel A.
New Orleans
Moroccanoil Smoothing Lotion uploaded by Rachel A.
Moroccanoil Smoothing Lotion uploaded by Rachel A.
After washing and conditioning my hair, while still wet, I use this lotion mixed with the hydration style cream and then the treatment oil. My hair is coarse and heavy enough for all three of them to do the work without weighing me down! I think all products from Moroccanoil can be used if used in the right sized portions! Just be very aware and careful of how much you use! They are all so great!
Erica D.
Cayce, SC
Moroccanoil Smoothing Lotion uploaded by Erica D.
Purchased at: Amazon
Loveeee this product, it smells amazing but best of all it actually works amazing!!! Definitely worth the price definitely gonna be my new hair smoothing lotion.🥰
Sheila W.
W Jefferson, OH
Moroccanoil Smoothing Lotion uploaded by Sheila W.
Absolutely the best for curly hair and I get so many compliments on the smell and the way it takes the frizz!!!
Rosie S.
Atlanta, GA
Moroccanoil Smoothing Lotion uploaded by Rosie S.
Purchased at: Sephora
This smoothing lotion from Moroccan Oil is great to keep the fly aways tamed down. It’s a lotion consistency and easy to use before blow dry. My hair felt hydrated afterwards and healthy. This is one of the few products that helps to keep my hair straight with a blow dryer.
Dinah P.
Tutor Key, KY
I love using Moroccanoil products. This product helps to smooth out the hair when using a flat iron. The price is reasonable. I would recommend this product to others.
Erin Q.
I like to use this before I blow out my hair. It makes such a difference with the frizzy ness I feel. I also love how t makes my hair feel so soft.
Nicole P.
Moroccanoil Smoothing Lotion uploaded by Nicole P.
Whenever I use Moroccan oil products the smell makes me feel like I’m on vacation! This product in particular is great to use on both wet and dry hair! I love and helps with the fly always too!
Valentina M.
Glendora, CA
Moroccanoil Smoothing Lotion uploaded by Valentina M.
Purchased at: ULTA
I have wavy/curly hair and I needed something to smooth it out and tame it. The Moroccanoil Smoothing Lotion works great. It leaves my hair smooth and defines my curls and waves. I love the scent! Moroccanoil Smoothing Lotion
Laura L.
Sebastopol, CA
Helps with frizz, a little goes a long way and it’s thick but that helps to tame down the frizz and leaves it looking shiny and smooth
Judith G.
WOODSIDE, NY
Moroccanoil Smoothing Lotion uploaded by Judith G.
This is my holy grail hair product that I cannot live without. I always ALWAYS put this on the ends of my hair after a shower followed by the Moroccan oil. This just makes my hair smell amazing and also makes detangling easy. Honestly why my hair is so long and healthy.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Anabell C.
Miami, Fl.
il y a 2 ans
Keila S. il y a 2 ans
Yes, on towel hair hair, take 1 pump, emulsify it in between your hands,devise your hair 3 part from bottom to top, rack the product. What ever is left on your hand do your face frame. Then comb your whole to spread it and blow dry in sections.Most time you don’t need more 1 pimp is every concentrated. Woke even better when us shampoo and conditioner too.