Moroccanoil Smoothing Lotion uploaded by Brittany T.Moroccanoil Smoothing Lotion uploaded by Cole M.Moroccanoil Smoothing Lotion uploaded by Jennifer C.

BY MOROCCANOIL

For effortless styling that leaves hair soft and smooth, try this all-in-one blow-dry hair lotion. Infused with expertly blended technologies from best-selling Moroccanoil® products, including nourishing argan oil, argan butter, Vitamin E and essential fatty acids, Moroccanoil Smoothing Lotion leaves hair touchably soft and manageable. The lightweight formula provides medium hold and definition, while taming frizz and resisting humidity for luxuriously smooth hair.

• Este producto funciona bien para él cabello rizado ? 2 Answers
  • Esto sirve para todo tipo de cabello? No tiendo a poner muchos prod...1 Answers
  • Can you use this on damp hair without using a hair dryer? I like to...1 Answers
Jayde
Jayde
My hair has never felt so strong and smooth--all thanks to this smoothing lotion. It really makes my fine hair more manageable and so shiny. I love the scent of it, it's the same scent that the shampoo/conditioners have. I also love that it doesn't weigh my hair down at all. I use about half a pump on my hair from the mid shaft down to the ends. You get SO MUCH product for your money. So worth it. This is absolutely a staple for me now.
Cora A.
Cora A.
It's very nice lotion, maybe I am old scho via baby oil however this isn't the greatest value in the world and isn't as fragrant as I would have liked. It is pricey and I will not buy again. It drys quicker than I like, and my husband being dark requires a thicker creamier lotion. If I put this on him he requires lotion again within hours.
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Warrington, Pa
I use this on just about all of my clients when it comes time for their blow out! As apart of my little 'cocktail of products' I will used Moroccanoil heat protector and just a pea side of the smoothing lotion. I would recommend this to any one who blows out their own hair at home and to any stylist!
Kandace F.
Kandace F.
Louisville, KY
I love this product. I have very thick, coarse,frizzy hair and this smoothing lotions helps me get a very professional and sleek look to my hairstyle. It is a little on the pricey side but it is definitely worth it. I would recommend this to anyone who has curly, wavy, or frizzy hair.
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Macomb, MI
I love everything Moroccanoil! Never disappointed in this line. Leaves your hair super soft and manageable. Great with most hair types. Has a great smell that stays with you through rest of the day. Super easy to use and I would definitely purchase it again.
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
This product worked wonders on my hair! It really made my hair smooth and soft. I have thick, dark brown hair. From my experience it compares well against alternatives. Maybe a little on the pricey-er side but overall I would definitely buy it again!
Fe A.
Fe A.
San Diego, CA
Great product!! The smell is classic, it's a bit pricey and can be found usually on specialized stores. But it's worth it! Since the first time you use it you can feel the different on the hair texture and shine. Really recommend it, great investment
Megan L.
Megan L.
First of all, this smells amazing. It also makes your hair so silky and soft. This makes blowouts and heat styling last longer throughout the day and my hair doesn't get frizzy at all with this. I definitely recommend this to everyone.
Nicholle M.
Nicholle M.
Milford twp, MI
Moroccanoil is an amazing brand! The products aren't too heavy and always smell clean. It can be a little pricey but worth the extra buck for unruly hair! This is an every time you wash your hair product!
Tresa B.
Tresa B.
My stylist uses this in my hair every time I see her. I love the way this makes my hair feel. I have very thick straight hair. This makes it smooth and silky and controls frizz.
Kris L.
Kris L.
Rincon
Este producto funciona bien para él cabello rizado ?
Alesia N.
Alesia N.
Vacaville, CA
I color my Hair will it help preserve the color?
Arlyn S.
Arlyn S.
Jacó
Esto sirve para todo tipo de cabello? No tiendo a poner muchos productos en mi pelo porque es un poco grasosito! Pero me gustaría probar este
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Franklin, TN
Can you use this on damp hair without using a hair dryer? I like to air dry, but I also like using this product to help tame my frizzy hair. I haven't tried without a hairdryer yet.