Moroccanoil® Smoothing Conditioner uploaded by Brittany M.Moroccanoil® Smoothing Conditioner uploaded by Jackelinne R.

BY MOROCCANOIL

This gentle conditioning and detangling formula works to smooth and tame unruly and frizzy hair. Moroccanoil® Smoothing Conditioner, featuring our proprietary AminoRenew™ ingredient, restores depleted amino acids to strengthen and align hair’s natural keratin structure. Strands are instantly nourished with antioxidant argan oil and argan butter, leaving you with healthy-looking, calm, manageable and smooth hair. When used with Moroccanoil Smoothing Shampoo, results can last up to 72 hours.

Brittany M.
Brittany M.
Chariton , IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have really long, very naturally curly hair. I was starting to have a really hard time brushing through it so I asked my hair stylist for recommendations. She suggested this!! I am in love with the smell, the feeling of my hair and how amazingly healthy and brush able my hair is!!! The only thing is that it is very pricey!!
Makayla B.
Makayla B.
This conditioner is absolutely amazing for my curly mixed hair. I pitches this product from ulta. It work amazing with my hair it keeps my hair very hydrated. It last all day keeping frizz away. It it very well priced and I would definitely buy this product again!
kay b.
kay b.
Bedminster, NJ
Love this conditioner, makes hair soft & smells fantastic. It doesn't control frizzies like the serum but it is a rich & hydrating daily conditioner. I'm a platinum blonde so I tend to use violet shampoos & conditioners but I use this on alternate days.
Tayler C.
Tayler C.
Ada, MI
I love this conditioner! I have very dry, thick, curly hair, and it definitely helps condition my locks. I will never use any other conditioner again. The sent is amazing and a little goes a long way. I would definitely repurchase!
Christi G.
Christi G.
Russell Spgs, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have tried a lot of smoothing conditioners and this one not bad. It smells good,feels silky going on and leaves hair feeling smooth and soft. It seemed to smooth out the frizzes
Nathi E.
Nathi E.
I love this conditioner. I have curly and dry hair, and this product makes it very soft and hydrated. The smell is great. It's a little bit pricey but it's worth
Brittany R.
Brittany R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I think depending on your hair type this product can be a great success or a waste of money. My mom told me about this product that your stylus uses on her hair and my mom said she loved it. My mom has a wavy Kerr and curly texture and I have your super curly hair. So, I ended up buying the Moroccanoil smooth shampoo and conditioner I did not enjoy it as much as I thought I would. My hair was a little dry and stiff after washing and after styling my hair, if I walked outside my hair would puff up and be frizzy for the rest of the day. Moroccanoil Smooth Shampoo and Conditioner
Whitney R.
Whitney R.
Ivins
Beauty Junkie Expert
Moroccanoil Smoothing Conditioner is awesome! I would say it is one of the top brands in hair care, but also one of the more expensive ones. All Moroccanoil products are color safe, but only guaranteed when bought by a professional. I have been very satisfied with all Moroccanoil products I have tried.
Rose C.
Rose C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is a must have for dry hair! It has the best smell too! It is pretty pricey but well worth it if your struggling with dry damaged hair. People will compliment you for the wonderful scent! Trust me you need this conditioner, it's wonderful!
Liv W.
Liv W.
Lagrangeville, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I always have so much wear and tear with my hair with curling it or blow drying it or just getting ready for gigs or performances or photoshoots. Sometimes it gets a little rough buyt when I use this product, the oils smooth out my hair and i love it!!