Moroccanoil Smoothing Conditioner 250mL

Moroccanoil Smoothing Conditioner 250mL

Does this product cause build up without a clarifying shampoo?
Does this work well on color treated hair?
Start your review of Moroccanoil Smoothing Conditioner 250mL!
Kat J.
2,346 reviews
Moroccanoil Smoothing Conditioner 250mL uploaded by Kat J.
Moroccanoil Smoothing Conditioner 250mL uploaded by Kat J.
PinchME sent me samples of this MoroccanOil Hydrating Conditioner and the matching shampoo and I tried them together earlier this week. Overall, I’m a fan of MoroccanOil products and this experience only further confirmed that! This conditioner was very creamy in its consistency. I wasn’t a fan of the scent unfortunately, I couldn’t quite place it but it smelled similar to plastic somehow. Thankfully the scent didn’t linger in my hair after rinsing. This conditioner has argan oil, Vitamins A and E, and moisturizing red algae to help hydrate and condition your hair. It’s also color-safe, sulfate-free, phosphate-free, and paraben-free. I felt like my hair was very sleek after rinsing. After I dried my hair, I had significantly less flyaways and my hair wasn’t weighed down either. I liked my experience with this MoroccanOil Hydrating Conditioner and would recommend it!
Rachel A.
New Orleans
Moroccanoil Smoothing Conditioner 250mL uploaded by Rachel A.
I live in a very humid place and on the recommendation from my stylist, I ordered the smoothing shampoo and conditioner. It really keeps the frizz at bay! It smalls heavenly and really protects my hair. I’ve used most all of Moroccanoils shampoos and conditioners and this shampoo and conditioner are the thickest by far. The conditioner is almost like using one of their masks. I switch between this shampoo and conditioner and the hydrating shampoo and conditioner every other wash and follow with a heap of their after shower leave in products and my hair has never been healthier. I am a true believer in Moroccanoil and a customer for life!!!
Rachel A.
Richmond Hill, NY
I’m actually using the blonde toning conditioner and I love it - tones my hair lightly and leaves it soft. Its smells nice, but not my favorite smell in the world hehe
Ana B.
Brooklyn, NY
Moroccanoil Smoothing Conditioner 250mL uploaded by Ana B.
Purchased at: Sephora
Just like the shampoo, the conditioner has the best most delicious smell ever! It feels really good on my hair and once my hair was dried, it still felt really smooth and hydrated, and mind you, my hair is a mess in a dress right now, as you can see it has about 5 shades of what I wish I could call blonde, and the texture is terrible, so take that into consideration and this conditioner worked wonders!
Hanin A.
Reno, NV
Purchased at: Amazon
First of all, it smells amazing and the smell stays on my hair for couple of days. I love the texture of it, and just a little bit goes a long way!
Kori Z.
Sherman, TX
This conditioner is legit! I only use it once a month as a deep condition treatment because it would weigh down my fine hair if I used it more often. It smells really good and works well to deal with split ends.
Brittany H.
Hobart, IN
The only conditioner I use for my hair. This conditioner makes my hair feel soft and it also helps keep down the damage to my hair. The conditioner also smells really good too which is always a plus.
Amanda D.
New Castle, IN
My daughter used this conditioner. She has long, naturally thick and frizzy hair. She said it made her hair feel smooth and took away a lot of the frizz. She is hard to please, so if she says it's good, I know it is! I will be trying this conditioner on my own curly hair.
Alicia F.
Lexington, NC
I’m a professional hairdresser in central NC. I love Moroccanoil Moisture Repair Conditioner although it’s on the heavy side and weighs my hair down. It’s very moisturizing and smells AMAZING. For reference I have fine, frizzy, blonde, long hair.
Janet  G.
Oceanside, CA
Moroccanoil Smoothing Conditioner 250mL uploaded by Janet  G.
Moroccanoil Smoothing Conditioner 250mL uploaded by Janet  G.
This shampoo and conditioner helps keep my hair tame. I have color treated hair and it's safe for that as well. It's a bit pricey. I also need to flat iron my hair afterward to get it completely smooth. I also have on a Halocouture hair extension on this pic. Moroccanoil Original Treatment 15mL Moroccanoil Smoothing Conditioner 250mL
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Amanda T.
il y a 3 ans
Jessica M. il y a 2 ans
I actually used this conditioner as well and it felt very heavy on my hair. I may have been using too much though.
Ella N.
Rochester, MN
il y a 3 ans
Kalie B. il y a 3 ans
Moroccan oil is a heavier shampoo and conditioner so this should help your hair throughout the day. I recommend never relying solely on shampoo and conditioner though, i look at it as the beginning of the product line. I am all about using additional products to help my hair get to where i want it to be :)