Moroccanoil Shower Milk Fragrance Originale 6.7 oz/ 200 mL uploaded by member-593087c5eMoroccanoil Shower Milk Fragrance Originale 6.7 oz/ 200 mL uploaded by miina g.

BY MOROCCANOIL

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry An argan oil-infused milk infused with the original Moroccanoil scent that gently cleanses while hydrating the skin. Solutions for:- Dryness If you want to know more… Enriched with nourishing argan oil, Shower Milk creates an energizing and ultra-moisturizing shower experience. The luxurious formula hydrates while gently cleansing the skin, leaving it revitalized, refreshed, and infused with the signature Moroccanoil scent, an aromatic journey inspired by the Mediterranean. It is formulated Without: - Parabens see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Kelcie B.
chicago, IL
I love the entire moroccan oil line. I first got hooked after I used a sample of the moroccan oil treatment for my bleached and damaged hair and it helped revive my hair. This product has the same signature smell that I love from moroccan oil products and leaves my skin moisturized any after hot showers in the chicago winter
Sunilde G.
Pues esto es uno de mis productos preferidos en el mundo entero a la hora de bañarme. Es exquisito porque sientes como limpia, nutre tu piel y vez luego como la deja radiante durante todo el dia, le aporta nutrientes de la leche que es increíble para la piel y ademas el aroma es super deliciosa. Me encanta su fragancia.
Hanna D.
Studio City, CA
I love any and all products from this company. As I'm getting older, I really want to make sure I keep my skin moisturized ( i have dry skin) and I feel as if this product does just that. its super easy to put on while in the shower, and when you get out finish off with coconut oil to lock in the moisture!!
Keisha R.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love moroccanoil products, especially the shower milk. The silky texture and the way it leaves your skin so moisturized is amazing. It goes great with the moroccanoil body butter and other moroccanoil body products. I also enjoy the way it leaves your skin and the gentle scent it has.
Valerie T.
Gaston, OR
I have used this product for years along with Moroccan Oil. It is a wonderful product. What I do not like is the constant promotion of the product. I cannot read an article on the internet without the product flashing before me which makes me not want to use the product anymore for the sake of gaining some peace
Constance B.
literally this brand is by far my favorite for every reason  -  not only does it work so amazing on your hair but the smell of it is absolutely amazing and lasts such a long time. this product leaves hair beautiful and shining and healthy in every single way
Kristina N.
Marshall, MI
This keeps my skin feeling so clean and soft and also keeps me smelling super good. I don't tend to need mosturizer after this and it's also nice to always skip a step after a shower especially for a busy working mom. I love this brand! I would suggest to anyone
Ashleigh K.
Rexburg, ID
This product was alright as I would just prefer using coconut oil. It is not a bad product, but I have definitely used better. It felt too oily for me to use and it just was not what I was looking for. Save your money, and just go buy a big tub of coconut oil.
Ashley C.
Scottsdale, AZ
Great product, wonderful smell and perfect for every day use. It's gentle, affordable and works well with me. I have always enjoyed the Moroccan oil line and will most likely repurchase. I would recommend this ro anyone looking for a wonderful product.
Jessica D.
Corinth, TX
This is the perfect body wash for your skin because it hydrates as it cleanses your body! It has highly nourishing ingredients to keep your skin feeling clean and soft! I like the smell of it as well, so I would definitely recommend this product!