BY MOROCCANOIL

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry An argan oil-infused milk infused with the original Moroccanoil scent that gently cleanses while hydrating the skin. Solutions for:- Dryness If you want to know more… Enriched with nourishing argan oil, Shower Milk creates an energizing and ultra-moisturizing shower experience. The luxurious formula hydrates while gently cleansing the skin, leaving it revitalized, refreshed, and infused with the signature Moroccanoil scent, an aromatic journey inspired by the Mediterranean. It is formulated Without: - Parabens see more...

Buy on Sephora
Makaela P.
Makaela P.
Sergeant Blf, IA
I love it because it smells good! It leaves your skin feeling soft its very gentle to your skin. I have sensitive skin and can't use a lot of shower products. I work at a salon and we aren't able to get discounts. A lot of people feel that this brand is priced high. Yes that is true but it's a great product! It's a great brand all the wa around and is well worth the money. I will add a kit of my favorite products ❤
Marina W.
Marina W.
Larkspur, CO
Leaves my skin so soft and the scent is to die for. I have naturally dry skin and I’ve seen an improvement since moving to this from a traditional body wash. It’s a very nice floral smell and a luxurious texture
Francis P.
Francis P.
This is a brand that I love, first because I am a fan of shower gel, I love how it leaves my skin, super silky, humid and moisturized, and the best is an incredible smell I love it, I love recommending 1000 %
Sam S.
Sam S.
Oh my goodness. . . my body really loved this! I went through a dry spell and nothing could quench it. From the first use, my skin soaked it in and softened so wonderfully. The scent is just an added bonus
Elida M.
Elida M.
Smooth on skin I just don't see the moisturizer part, I do have to apply an extra lotion with body oil. I only used 4 times or so. It smell nice I just needed more hydration to my skin. Over all I guess it could be because my dry skin
Erin M.
Erin M.
Zelienople, PA
This product is simply amazing and worth the price! I cannot rave about it enough. I use it every day and my skin feels amazing! I purchased it online , the smell is great not too strong.  I would highly recommend this to anyone! I am currently 22 weeks pregnant and this is a god send beauty product!
Rameka M.
Rameka M.
Land O Lakes, FL
Makes your skin feel so amazingly soft.The smell is most definitely awakens my senses. Smells fantastic. Even after wiping my skin, the softness is still there.Will definitely be using this more often
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
I am obsessed with the shower oils!! It leaves my skin so fresh and silky! I tend to have dry skin due to some medications I am on and this shower oil is amazing!!!
Megan T.
Megan T.
Old Orchd Bch, ME
One of my favorite products. Rose is so beneficial to the skin and to have it mixed with morrocan oil is a winning Combo. This is a product I'll keep buying.
Bethany F.
Bethany F.
Leander , TX
I looooooove shower milk!!!! I can't imagine life without it now that I use it. If you have dry skin, this is a product you shouldn't be without.