Moroccanoil Shower Gel 8.4 oz/ 250 ml uploaded by Anneliesse

BY MOROCCANOIL

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry A highly concentrated, yet mild shower gel that helps to hydrate and revitalize skin as it cleanses. Solutions for:- Dryness- Dullness and uneven texture- Loss of firmness and elasticityIf you want to know more… Moisture-balancing and revitalizing Moroccanoil Body™ Shower Gel is infused with antioxidant-rich argan oil and glycerin to help improve elasticity, texture, and tone, and is delicately fragranced with the iconic, Mediterranean-inspired Moroccanoil scent for an instantly refreshing finish. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is also free of mineral oils. see more...

Judie B.
Judie B.
Harbor Springs, MI
I bought this as a gift for my daughter. Being of mixed race, her skin tends to run on the dry side. After a shower with Moroccanoil shower gel she was so thrilled! Her skin was soft and shiny and oh so smooth! She loved her gift and I enjoyed giving her something that I knew wouldn't just sit on her bathroom shelf.
Renee W.
Renee W.
Staten Island , NY
Yes yes and yes. This product is amazing I absolutely love it I use it just about all the time. I usually break out with oil base products and at first I was hesitant but this product doesn't make me break out at all and leaves your skin feel silly smooth. I recommend this product to a lot of people.
Kelsey D.
Kelsey D.
Bronx, NY
I may be addicted to Moroccan Oil. I use it in the shower, on my hair, I think I'd put it in my tea if I could. This particular body wash was very effective, and I noticed softer skin after just one use.

The only reason I give it only 4 stars is that I'd prefer a different scent in my body wash.
Tamar C.
Tamar C.
Newark, DE
This is a really nice product, especially if you are lazy like me. I live in a super dry climate and my skin is not a fan. Although I'm too lazy to smear on lotion about half the time, scratching at the itchy bits is uncomfortable and unappealing. What's a gal to do? Use this stuff, of course!
Melanie G.
Melanie G.
Bethlehem, PA
I know that if I'm looking for a product to make my skin feel soft all day and night, the Moroccanoil Shower Gel is the one for me. This product makes your skin as smooth as it can be! And it smells absolutely incredible. I love having a product that makes my skin so soft and clean!
Lisa F.
Lisa F.
Evansville, IN
I love Moroccan oil. With being a hair stylist and nail tech and a mother of two daughters. We love Moroccan oil products. This shower gel smells amazing and leaves our skin feeling very moisturized and not oily. If you love this shower gel you should try their hair products!
Dawn S.
Dawn S.
Fort Smith
I love how this shower gel leaves my skin very soft and scented, and can smell the scent all through the day. I bought this product at Walgreen's on Greenwood Avenue. It is a very gentle refreshing product and would definitely buy again. I would highly recommend this product.
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
I like the smell of the Morocaanoil Shower Gel. It's not too strong but it does have a small scent to it. It seems to keep me clean all day, but it does sometimes leave my dry skin feeling a bit too oily. The container that it comes in is nice and easy to get the gel out of.
Kendall P.
Kendall P.
The Moroccanoil Shower Gel is the best in the business! Nothing compares to the end results this product gives. I have tried many products for my dry skin and this is the only thing that has proven to be worth my time. I would absolutely recommend this product to everyone!
Madi S.
Madi S.
orange, CA
Great product! Every time I use it it leaves me feeling super soft and moisturized. It is super gentile on the skin, but it does get everywhere if you aren't careful. Moroccan oil can be messy, so you just have to be careful not to get it on your clothes or on the floor!