Moroccanoil Shower Gel 8.4 oz/ 250 ml uploaded by Anneliesse

BY MOROCCANOIL

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry A highly concentrated, yet mild shower gel that helps to hydrate and revitalize skin as it cleanses. Solutions for:- Dryness- Dullness and uneven texture- Loss of firmness and elasticityIf you want to know more… Moisture-balancing and revitalizing Moroccanoil Body™ Shower Gel is infused with antioxidant-rich argan oil and glycerin to help improve elasticity, texture, and tone, and is delicately fragranced with the iconic, Mediterranean-inspired Moroccanoil scent for an instantly refreshing finish. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is also free of mineral oils. see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Katherine V.
Las Cruces, NM
Smells great. Pricey. Leaves your skin feeling silky and nourished.  I first started using this brand through their shampoo and conditioner.  I'm glad I did.  All off their products are high quality and have a pleasant smell. Would highly recommend to anyone that has dry body skin.
Ashley H.
South Point, OH
This is the perfect shower gel.. Leaves your skin feeling fresh.. While leaving it soft and smooth.. Not dry.. How other body washes do.. Almost like it replenished your body's natural oils instead of washing them away.. Leaving your skin dry.. morracan oil is awesome
Victoria r.
this stuff smells good and leaves my skin very soft. it is very good with those of you who have sensitive skin and you can probably fine this at any beauty store/solon it's not pricey and a very well spent investment. recommend for sure. go test it out
Ekaterini W.
Pasadena , CA
I love this stuff, makes my skin so soft and supple and it smells great. I like to buy things that make me feel luxurious and this stuff sure does the trick. I will definitely be purchasing this product again.
Afua N.
East Hartford, CT
I absolutely love it and i would recommend this product over and over again. The price is average. you get what you pay for and did i mention that it smells amazing.
Mariel P.
This shower gel its so good smells delicious and it leaves your skin feeling very soft and smooth. Its very gentle. The only thing its kind of pricey and it cames in a small bottle i don't know if i buy it again.
Krystal D.
Omg this is amazing and leaves my body felling amazingly moisturized without feeling way to oily ir sticky! And i luv it how my skin is so nice n soft n hydrated
Kaleigh P.
Valdosta , GA
Love this soap. Fells great and it smells amazing. It leaves my skin feeling great and smooth. It's not to heavy or overpowering. Perfect for everyday use. I also love that cosmopro is now selling this brand.
Andrea B.
Punta Gorda, FL
In one word: DELICIOUS. There is something so luxurious and nice about this shower gel. The scent is great, the texture of your skin after using is is smooth and soft. I will definitely be purchasing it again! Really wonderful. All products in Moroccan oil's line are great, hair, body, etc. LOVE LOVE LOVEEE!!!
Kaytlyn S.
Hatfield, PA
I love this shower gel! It leaves my whole body feeling re-freshed and soft. I feel as though this product has helped my body with moisturizer and decreased the amount of dry skin areas.