Moroccanoil Shimmering Body Oil 1.7 oz/ 50 ml uploaded by Jennifer B.

BY MOROCCANOIL #78 in Lotion

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A shimmering body oil that leaves skin with a natural-looking, pearlescent glow, while nourishing with antioxidant-rich argan oil. Solutions for: - Dryness - Dullness and uneven texture If you want to know more… Reveal an instantly radiant look with Shimmering Body Oil. This lightweight, non-greasy body oil helps revive and moisturize lackluster skin, while soft pearlescent minerals shimmer for a healthy-looking glow. This oil quickly absorbs into skin and is infused with antioxidant-rich argan and sesame oils and Moroccanoil®'s iconic scent. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Phthalates This product is free of mineral oil. see more...

• How does this work for dry skin?1 Answers
  • I've been wanting to purchase this for a really long time . & I j...1 Answers
  • Does this leave you feeling greasy and shiny?1 Answers
Kesa A.
Wagner, SD
I really enjoy this product. I love how the oil moisturizes and isn’t overwhelming oily or smelly. Leaves skin glowing with a golden shimmer. It’s my go to for a little body glow! I have used 2 bottles and will definitely repurchase. It’s a price I can work with and get my moneys worth!
Shreha J.
san francisco, CA
I expected my skin to feel a lot softer and smoother after washing the oils off, but I did not see that difference at all. However, the shimmer was nice to wear on a beach, but I would not want the feeling of oily skin there. The sand would stick to your skin. I'm not sure where I would want to use this product again.
Kayla W.
National City, CA
This product is sensuality in a bottle. Just like the hair oil, it is light, smoothing, non-greasy, and smells DEVINE. Also similarly, you don't need too much of the product to get the desired affect, and too much would be overkill. I recommend using this on your arms and legs; if wearing a low blouse, your décolleté is also a good idea to bring the shimmer together. You won't regret buying this product, just go easy on it!
Rachel L.
SUNNYVALE, CA
A nice, lightweight body oil. It absorbs quickly and has a good smell. The shimmer is very fine and gold colored. It's great for summer. If you like the shimmer look, this will be great for you. It reminds me of the late 90's early 00's when body shimmer was really popular.
Tara E.
Great Falls, MT
Moroccanoil Shimmering Body Oil 1.7 oz/ 50 ml
This oil is a bit pricey, but well worth it. The shimmer is beautiful, but not over the top. It has a nice scent, not overwhelming, and is perfect for anywhere on the body, including hair. I have similar products, but this is by far my favorite! A little goes a long ways.
Marissa V.
I love this stuff, it really makes my skin feel nice once I get out of the shower. Smells good too. Doesn't feel cheap and it has a nice shimmer to it as well. I would recommend it to others. I would also buy again.
Celia A.
One of the best body oil ever leaves your skin so shiny and your skin will thank you for it trusting me it's a great product you want to use very little of it it has a great sand and I definitely recommend it
Serena R.
Love! Love! Love! First, let me start of by saying I am a huge fan of Moroccan oil, and shimmer, so I was super excited with I purchased this product. It's smells wonderful, and keeps my skin glowing all day, I just recently wore this out, and got so many compliments on how luminous my skin looked.
Crystal M.
Belmont, Ny
I like to use this during the summer when I have a good base tan. This just add glow to the skin but it isn't glittery or chunky.. after I use this I notice a big different in the texture of my skin. It's smooth and hydrated! Will repurchase!
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Love this it makes my skin super smooth and not oily great scent relaxing no cons only pros gentle not harsh chemicals at all long lasting of course which is amazing I would buy it again definitely and
Brittany O.
Sheffield Lake
How does this work for dry skin?
Alecia K.
What do you guys use this for? :) summertime glow?
Denise D.
El Paso, TX
I've been wanting to purchase this for a really long time . & I just want to know how it feels on the skin
Alysha P.
Does this leave you feeling greasy and shiny?