Moroccanoil® Shimmering Body Oil

For glowing skin with a touchable, healthy-looking radiance, use Moroccanoil Body™ Shimmering Body Oil. Instantly infuses skin with a deeply nourishing blend of antioxidant-rich argan oil and sesame oil. The proprietary formula absorbs quickly to revive and moisturize lackluster skin, while soft pearlescent minerals shimmer for a radiant look and feel. Delicately fragranced with the signature Moroccanoil scent. Paraben-free.

How To Use:

Shake well before use. Lightly massage a few drops of Moroccanoil® Shimmering Body Oil directly onto skin using even motions. TIP: Apply after moisturizer to highlight areas of the body such as the shoulders, decolleté, arms and legs.

Key Ingredients : Argan Oil: Extremely rich in tocopherols (Vitamin E), essential fatty acids and antioxidants, this natural oil helps to hydrate and nourish the skin to help improve its texture and tone.
Sesame Oil: Contains powerful antioxidants that help build skin’s natural defenses and restore moisture.

All Ingredients: CAPRYLIC/ CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, SESAMUM INDICUM (SESAME) SEED OIL, ARGANIA SPINOSA (ARGAN) KERNEL OIL, PARFUM/FRAGRANCE, TRIHYDROXYSTEARIN, MICA, CI 77491 (IRON OXIDES), ALPHA-ISOMETHYL IONONE, BUTYLPHENYL METHYLPROPIONAL, LINALOOL, EUGENOL, HYDROXYISOHEXYL 3-CYCLOHEXENE CARBOXALDEHYDE. MOSBO01

Disclaimer: Ingredients listed may vary slightly from products received. Before use, refer to packaging for most up-to-date in ingredient information and any warnings or instructions.

Has anybody used this? Do you [email protected] is worth the price?
Just because it makes your skin glow (bronze) doesn’t it leave dry patches on dry skin?
Ooooh... this is something you’ll fall in love with!! Don’t you think so?
Start your review of Moroccanoil® Shimmering Body Oil!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
Love the shimmer, I have super dry skin and I have definitely noticed a difference in moisture in my skin. in reviews
I really like this product. It makes my body look really nice. It is a little pricey, but it is a nice product. It is very gentle since it is an oil which I like. Pros: Leaves you glowing. Cons: It might leave you a little greasy. I will deifnitely recommend. in reviews
Amber S.
Indianapolis, IN
Went on beautiful smelled great. Looked beautiful. Shimmer not glitter. Very nice. Will buy again & also use as a gift.
Emily W.
Savannah, GA
Moroccanoil® Shimmering Body Oil uploaded by Emily W.
Purchased at: bluemercury
For a body oil, this is the best experience I’ve had. This oil isn’t too thick like I’ve run into with Victoria’s Secret body oil. It feels warm while rubbing and leaves just enough shimmer where it looks natural.
Cassondra O.
Chillicothe, OH
This is one of my favorites omg does it smell so awesome. Good for your skin too an looks sooo amazing. Its long lasting shimmer in this oil looks soooo beautiful on your skin out in the,sun you shimmer beautifully and smell amazing all day. Skin feels soft as butter to the touch. Im in love with this.
Kat K.
Stamford, CT
If you are looking for healthy summer glow this is my latest example of mixing this body oil with Drunken elephant bronzer or any other brands makes perfect looking tint glow.I use this now during winter on my face and my decollate to have nice moisture skin.The smell is original to all Moroccan oil products before use always shake well so the shimmer and the oil mix well .I love how the oils makes your skin smells fresh/ glow and moisture.❤️Moroccanoil® Shimmering Body Oil
Angelica L.
Killeen, TX
MoroccanOil has a gorgeous scent. I have used this product since it came out and have enjoy watching the company grow. When I use these products I am always reminded of the great memories I have created due to the distinct scent. This shimmering oil does have a bronzer that can slightly stain clothing, but that comes with the territory. The glow it gives is beautiful. Of course it is a must have in the summer. The glow is subtle and Nora tacky glitter shimmer. I knocked a star off as I don't find it to be incredibly hydrating, but it is perfect for the pool, beach, night out or even a night in...wink wink
Ja'Lyn M.
Niagara Falls, NY
Leaves a glowy dewy look to my skin. I'm naturally very dry and this penetrated through my dryness and leaves my skin feeling moist. Smells amazing. And I love this brand overall, definitely give them a try :)
Amee S.
Lees Summit, MO
Purchased at: Amazon
I’m literally obsessed with this Body Oil!!! Moroccanoil never disappoints. I love the way it makes your skin feel and adds a glow. I feel it’s fairly priced for the quality. Must buy for me!! You won’t be disappointed.Moroccanoil® Shimmering Body Oil
MELISSA J.
Purchased at: Sephora
Oh my goodness. This is amazing. The smell, the shimmer, the hydration. Everything. Period. It is long lasting and feels absolutely lovely on my skin. I used this daily until it was gone and was hungry for more. Being extremely pale I think I'll stick to this as a summer treat but wow do I wish I could rock it all year round.
Allison G.
DeForest, WI
This product is hydrating and nourishing. I love that there are shimmers incorporated into the oil. This is perfect for that dewy glow you are in the summer. It’s a little pricey so I’m not sure that I would buy it again. But I totally love it and recommend it!
Jazlyn D.
Purchased at: Sephora
Ese me encantaría usar esta fabuloso lo 0robe en muestra está rico suave todo tu cuerpo, te va quedar fabuloso color para ir a la playa o pará chévere fotos y salir de noche ohhhh, Que te parece a ti, es un cool producto oh no!?
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Alysia C.