Moroccanoil® Shimmering Body Oil uploaded by Jennifer B.

BY MOROCCANOIL #28 in Body Oil

For glowing skin with a touchable, healthy-looking radiance, use Moroccanoil Body™ Shimmering Body Oil. Instantly infuses skin with a deeply nourishing blend of antioxidant-rich argan oil and sesame oil. The proprietary formula absorbs quickly to revive and moisturize lackluster skin, while soft pearlescent minerals shimmer for a radiant look and feel. Delicately fragranced with the signature Moroccanoil scent. Paraben-free.

How To Use:

Shake well before use. Lightly massage a few drops of Moroccanoil® Shimmering Body Oil directly onto skin using even motions. TIP: Apply after moisturizer to highlight areas of the body such as the shoulders, decolleté, arms and legs.

Key Ingredients : Argan Oil: Extremely rich in tocopherols (Vitamin E), essential fatty acids and antioxidants, this natural oil helps to hydrate and nourish the skin to help improve its texture and tone.
Sesame Oil: Contains powerful antioxidants that help build skin’s natural defenses and restore moisture.

All Ingredients: CAPRYLIC/ CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, SESAMUM INDICUM (SESAME) SEED OIL, ARGANIA SPINOSA (ARGAN) KERNEL OIL, PARFUM/FRAGRANCE, TRIHYDROXYSTEARIN, MICA, CI 77491 (IRON OXIDES), ALPHA-ISOMETHYL IONONE, BUTYLPHENYL METHYLPROPIONAL, LINALOOL, EUGENOL, HYDROXYISOHEXYL 3-CYCLOHEXENE CARBOXALDEHYDE. MOSBO01

Disclaimer: Ingredients listed may vary slightly from products received. Before use, refer to packaging for most up-to-date in ingredient information and any warnings or instructions.

• How does this work for dry skin?1 Answers
  • I've been wanting to purchase this for a really long time...1 Answers
  • Does this leave you feeling greasy and shiny?1 Answers
Buy on Morocca...
  • "Love the shimmer, I have super dry skin and I have definitely noticed a difference in moisture in my skin. " in 19 reviews
  • "I really like this product. It makes my body look really nice. It is a little pricey, but it is a nice product. It is very gentle since it is an oil which I like. Pros: Leaves you glowing. Cons: It might leave you a little greasy. I will deifnitely recommend. " in 10 reviews
Alicia C.
I really love to use this in the summer time or anytime that your skin will be exposed but even better if its exposed to the sun where it can just shine. The oil even adds to the tan that you can get in the sun. It just tops off any outfit like on datenight or something like that. Once you use it and feel how nourishing it makes the skin feel, how wonderful it smells, and how beautiful it makes the skin look you wont put it down. Its not glitter either like little girls would wear. Its perfect. I def recommend this for everyone. Men and women
Kesa A.
Wagner, SD
I really enjoy this product. I love how the oil moisturizes and isn’t overwhelming oily or smelly. Leaves skin glowing with a golden shimmer. It’s my go to for a little body glow! I have used 2 bottles and will definitely repurchase. It’s a price I can work with and get my moneys worth!
Shreha J.
San Francisco, CA
I expected my skin to feel a lot softer and smoother after washing the oils off, but I did not see that difference at all. However, the shimmer was nice to wear on a beach, but I would not want the feeling of oily skin there. The sand would stick to your skin. I'm not sure where I would want to use this product again.
Kayla W.
La Crosse, WI
This product is sensuality in a bottle. Just like the hair oil, it is light, smoothing, non-greasy, and smells DEVINE. Also similarly, you don't need too much of the product to get the desired affect, and too much would be overkill. I recommend using this on your arms and legs; if wearing a low blouse, your décolleté is also a good idea to bring the shimmer together. You won't regret buying this product, just go easy on it!
Rachel L.
SUNNYVALE, CA
A nice, lightweight body oil. It absorbs quickly and has a good smell. The shimmer is very fine and gold colored. It's great for summer. If you like the shimmer look, this will be great for you. It reminds me of the late 90's early 00's when body shimmer was really popular.
Tara E.
Great Falls, MT
Moroccanoil® Shimmering Body Oil
This oil is a bit pricey, but well worth it. The shimmer is beautiful, but not over the top. It has a nice scent, not overwhelming, and is perfect for anywhere on the body, including hair. I have similar products, but this is by far my favorite! A little goes a long ways.
Marissa V.
I love this stuff, it really makes my skin feel nice once I get out of the shower. Smells good too. Doesn't feel cheap and it has a nice shimmer to it as well. I would recommend it to others. I would also buy again.
Celia A.
One of the best body oil ever leaves your skin so shiny and your skin will thank you for it trusting me it's a great product you want to use very little of it it has a great sand and I definitely recommend it
Serena R.
Fresno, CA
Love! Love! Love! First, let me start of by saying I am a huge fan of Moroccan oil, and shimmer, so I was super excited with I purchased this product. It's smells wonderful, and keeps my skin glowing all day, I just recently wore this out, and got so many compliments on how luminous my skin looked.
Crystal M.
Belmont, Ny
I like to use this during the summer when I have a good base tan. This just add glow to the skin but it isn't glittery or chunky.. after I use this I notice a big different in the texture of my skin. It's smooth and hydrated! Will repurchase!
Brittany O.
Sheffield Lake
How does this work for dry skin?
Alecia K.
Osceola, IA
What do you guys use this for? :) summertime glow?
Denise D.
El Paso, TX
I've been wanting to purchase this for a really long time . & I just want to know how it feels on the skin
Alysha P.
Does this leave you feeling greasy and shiny?