BeautyHairHair ProductsMoroccanoil
shampoo (85 oz), conditioner (85 oz), and oil treatment (34 oz) trio

ideal for thick hair, the high-performance, argan oil-rich formulas deeply hydrate and condition while dramatically improving hair's texture, elasticity, shine and manageability.SKU:ADIB0049PLAHE

Is the brand Moroccan Oil worth the price??
Can I review this ?
I Have very light volume freeze, and I have heard good reviews? Just wondering if it is worth the price and if it provides a good result
Start your review of moroccanoil shampoo (8.5 oz), conditioner (8.5 oz), and oil treatment (3.4 oz) trio!
Product Highlights
I have wild uncontrollable hair but one time using a small amount of moroccan oil in damp hair then styling as normal had my hair smooth and awesome for 3 days!in reviews
Morgan P.
Paducah
moroccanoil shampoo (8.5 oz), conditioner (8.5 oz), and oil treatment (3.4 oz) trio uploaded by Morgan P.
Purchased at: Amazon
Absolutely love it can't do my hair without Morocco it should be illegal to not own this product. It's amazing how it works my hair is long and bleached. When I use Morocco products I see zero frizz It's shiny like silk.
Shannon A.
Burnsville, MN
moroccanoil shampoo (8.5 oz), conditioner (8.5 oz), and oil treatment (3.4 oz) trio uploaded by Shannon A.
Purchased at: Sephora
I have thick,curly, damaged hair and I needed a shampoo and conditioner that would help. This line from Moroccanoil is amazing. My hair is so much more manageable and soft after using and it smells wonderful.
Jessica G.
Marlton, NJ
moroccanoil shampoo (8.5 oz), conditioner (8.5 oz), and oil treatment (3.4 oz) trio uploaded by Jessica G.
This stuff is the best! I have naturally curly hair. Im the one in gray. Its both great for my curls/waves and when I straighten it! My hair feels smooth and looks shiny. My hair used to be down to my lower back and I just chopped it but it kept my hair healthy with all the styling. Plus, this stuff has the best smell ever!
Irina H.
Halifax
Everything that I try from Moroccanoil is really good. Rich in vitamins, minerals and antioxidants. Moroccanoil Moisture Repair Shampoo is perfect for dry hair. Easy to wash, love the smell and styling afterwards is made extremely easy. My hair loves this shampoo and Moroccanoil Moisture Repair Conditioner 250mL - what a great couple! Moroccanoil Light Treatment is my holy grail product!
Eva C.
quebec
moroccanoil shampoo (8.5 oz), conditioner (8.5 oz), and oil treatment (3.4 oz) trio uploaded by Eva C.
Let me start off by saying your hair will smell phenomenal!! I did notice that my hair was glossier and looked much healthier after using the 3 products together! I would definitely recommend this!!!
Whitney H.
Pensacola
moroccanoil shampoo (8.5 oz), conditioner (8.5 oz), and oil treatment (3.4 oz) trio uploaded by Whitney H.
Purchased at: Amazon
Love my Moroccan oil shampoo and conditioner! I buy from amazon! I use it on my daughter and my hair.
Anni D.
New Castle, DE
moroccanoil shampoo (8.5 oz), conditioner (8.5 oz), and oil treatment (3.4 oz) trio uploaded by Anni D.
The fatty acids in Moroccan oil make it an excellent moisturizer. It can improve the appearance of dry hair and skin and add shine to hair. In fact, there has been some research that indicates that argan oil may be a treatment for hair 💇‍♀️
Tanya T.
Pflugerville
moroccanoil shampoo (8.5 oz), conditioner (8.5 oz), and oil treatment (3.4 oz) trio uploaded by Tanya T.
Purchased at: Moroccanoil
I’ve been using this product for years on both me and my daughter’s 4C hair. It makes a painless wash day for our thick and course hair. It moisturizes like nobody’s business and leave our hair looking and feeling healthy and shiny. There is no wash day in my house without Moroccanoil products! It has also grown my daughter’s hair tremendously!
Eko K.
Wilmington, DE
I have curly hair, which means porous + brittle. After washing my hair, when the hair dries, I look like a brownie)) The hair sticks out in different directions, hard as hay and it is impossible to lay it with a comb. I tried a bunch of hair products to sort them somehow. Constantly used an iron, a hair dryer dries and breaks because of this. According to recommendations, I bought oil from iHerb. For me, there was a unified criterion when buying, so as not to oily hair and not stick together like after mousse. After applying the oil, the hair became elastic, silky and vibrant. How am I doing: I washed my hair with shampoo, applied two drops of oil to a pea-sized boat, rubbed it in my palms and ran my hands through my hair. First I pay attention to the tips, this is important, since the oil works precisely with the damaged areas of the hair, and then I spread it all over the head, with the exception of the scalp. After drying: the hair does not stick, a delicate and pleasant smell. And most importantly, with this oil my experiments have ended
Lucy B.
rugby, Warwickshire
moroccanoil shampoo (8.5 oz), conditioner (8.5 oz), and oil treatment (3.4 oz) trio uploaded by Lucy B.
Shampoo and conditioner when used together once a week will ensure thicker hair like mine feels more manageable, smoother and softer. Even my boyfriend noticed the difference compared to using normal high street brands. Definitely worth the extra money!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Jordan F.