moroccanoil shampoo (8.5 oz), conditioner (8.5 oz), and oil treatment (3.4 oz) trio

BY MOROCCANOIL

ideal for thick hair, the high-performance, argan oil-rich formulas deeply hydrate and condition while dramatically improving hair's texture, elasticity, shine and manageability.SKU:ADIB0049PLAHE see more...

• "I have wild uncontrollable hair but one time using a small amount of moroccan oil in damp hair then styling as normal had my hair smooth and awesome for 3 days!" in 1 review
Laura S.
Cincinnati, OH
I have Dermatitis on my scalp and this is one of the few products it does not affect. I get compliments of my hair anytime I use these products. They are pricey but last a very long time and worth it. I will forever use these products. #1 haircare line in my opinion and I have used a lot.
Cristy R.
Tyler
Purchased at: ULTA
This trio is everything!! It’s perfect for people who need a little moisture and leaves your hair feeling super soft! People always say how good it smells too! I definitely will buy this again! My husband also loves the oil for his face!
Taylor B.
South Vienna
Absolutely amazing in every way. Not only does it smell delicious and keep your hair continually smelling delicious until the next wash . It leaves your hair feeling smooth and very healthy. I’ve never been more satisfied with a hair product. Pricey, but worth it.
Melissa H.
Moroccanoil is one of my absolute favorite hair care brands around. I've been a huge devotee for about a decade at this point. All of their products smell amazing and they've been around long before the Moroccan oil craze... they were way ahead of the curve. The entire line is luxurious and makes your hair look and feel incredible.
Lindsey M.
Milford, CT
I've heard amazing things about Moroccan Oil forever but just finally got to test it out at my salon. I have long, straight hair which typically gets very weighed down with any product boasting shine and "oils", but my hair is shiny, smells amazing and feels weightless! I'll definitely be buying these products now!
Roselyn C.
San Gabriel, CA
I was using all of these products at one point thanks to my hair dresser...the smell is absolutely amazing and leaves your hair smelling soft. The only downside in my experience was that after prolonged use my hair almost seemed weighed down, too much oily buildup I guess. Good product though!
Angel T.
Phoenix, AZ
I seriously LOVE this conditioner. It smells AMAZING and it leaves my hair super soft! My hair is completely unruly and crazy - this tames it down and leaves it looking like I just got a hair cut!
Zoila M.
Lyndhurst, NJ
My friend gave me the shampoo and conditioner as a gift, not as a set as shown here. Big bottles! I loved the shampoo and conditioner and I always have the oil treatment on-hand. I would love to get them again. It's a bit too pricey. Hoping for someone to gift me these products again soon! :)
Chloe W.
Wht Settlemt, TX
I would advise anyone and everyone to buy this product. If you have dry hair,using this will renew and restore your hir beautifully. Moroccan oil leaves your hair so soft and adds shine with just a tiny amount so it lasts a long time. I LOVE this. :)
Stephanie L.
Bloomfield, IN
This product is amazing! Amzing for dry brittle hair! The smell is a one of a kind! The oil goes a really long ways! I like to tale a little bit of the oil and run it through my ends after I'm done styling or to help tame fly aways!!
Jenny v.
I have never tried this product but is it good? I have tried other Moroccan oil products and they work wonder but I'm wanting to try new things. Any good results?
Eva T.
Aberdeen, SD
Is this product worth the cost? I use Moroccan oil on my hair every day, but the shampoo and conditioner seems like it has other pros?