Moroccanoil

2 star

1 star

5.00 / 5 star rating
5 / 5
I have fine, thin, flat hair. I really didn’t do a lot of research on this product before trying it. This product is fantastic and does exactly what it says even in the humidity my hair has volume it hasn’t had before. It lasts for days. The smell is incredible too.
2.00 / 5 star rating
2 / 5
I love most Moroccanoil products but this one was a miss for me. I was looking for a product to spray at my roots to help achieve some volume. My thick hair seems to always be flat up top. I spray a little bit of this product near my crown prior to blow drying and styled using a round brush. This product seemed to weigh my hair down worse than usual and also made it feel and look greasy. Not what I was going for at all. I plan on trying this product again, as it was expensive and I have a lot of product left.
5.00 / 5 star rating
5 / 5
This is an extremely wonderful root booster that definitely delivers dramatic and long lasting volume and texture. It really helped to target the root area to create excellent volume with heat styling. My hair was soft and shiny without being crunchy. Had a flexible hold that lasted almost all day. Highly recommend.