BY MOROCCANOIL

Lift roots for big volume. For full body volume and lift, Moroccanoil® Root Boost creates a strong texture at the roots before styling with heat. Infused with antioxidant-rich argan oil, this root lifter adds volume to medium to fine hair for long-lasting texture, body and movement. Our high-performance formula helps control static and provides a natural-looking finish.

How To Use:

Shake can well. Spray Moroccanoil® Root Boost generously on towel-dried hair at the roots. Using a round brush, blow-dry in sections, lifting hair away from the scalp. TIP: For enhanced body and movement, use Moroccanoil Volumizing Mousse along with Moroccanoil Root Boost prior to blow-drying and styling.

Key Ingredients : Argan Oil: Extremely rich in tocopherols (Vitamin E), essential fatty acids and antioxidants, this natural oil helps to nourish.
PVP/VA Copolymer: Extends hair’s ability to hold a style by preventing moisture from being absorbed by the hair shaft.
Polyquaternium-7: An anti-static agent.

All Ingredients: AQUA/WATER/EAU, HYDROFLUOROCARBON 152A, DIMETHYL ETHER, VP/VA COPOLYMER, PVP, PEG-45 PALM KERNEL GLYCERIDES, ARGANIA SPINOSA (ARGAN) KERNEL OIL, POLYQUATERNIUM-7, BENZOPHENONE-4, TETRASODIUM EDTA, PPG-5-CETETH-20, PHENOXYETHANOL, POTASSIUM SORBATE, CARBOMER, AMINOMETHYL PROPANOL, POLYSORBATE 20, PARFUM/FRAGRANCE, LINALOOL, LIMONENE. MORBNTHFC01 AQUA/WATER/EAU, HYDROFLUOROCARBON 152A, DIMETHYL ETHER, VP/VA COPOLYMER, PVP, PEG-45 PALM KERNEL GLYCERIDES, ARGANIA SPINOSA (ARGAN) KERNEL OIL, POLYQUATERNIUM-7, BENZOPHENONE-4, TETRASODIUM EDTA, PPG-5-CETETH-20, PHENOXYETHANOL, POTASSIUM SORBATE, CARBOMER, AMINOMETHYL PROPANOL, POLYSORBATE 20, PARFUM/FRAGRANCE. MORBNTHFC02

Disclaimer: Ingredients listed may vary slightly from products received. Before use, refer to packaging for most up-to-date in ingredient information and any warnings or instructions.

• How well does this work? I'm in serious need of volume an...2 Answers
brandi l.
Harvey, LA
Another must-have in my MO arsenal! I swear, when styling my hair, start to finish, it's all MoroccanOil product. This brand has surpassed my expectations in so many ways. I use the root boost on the top and in the crown area of my hair and blow dry upside down for added volume. The best thing I can say about this line is that all of the hair care products have the same aromas, so your hair smells fabulous instead of mixing product aromas.
Lydda L.
Miami Beach
I had high hopes for this product and it did not live up to expectations. It’s a reasonable price for a hair spray but serves more as a setting spray than as a root booster. Blow drying my hair with my head upside down honestly does more for boosting my roots than this spray does. I mix water and salt in a bottle sprayer to help give me some volume and that also seems to work much better (and it’s natural and much cheaper).
Anna S.
Gilbert, AZ
Moroccanoil® Root Boost This Root Boosting product definitely helped my hair to have more volume. The change is not dramatic for me (because I have fine hair), but it adds just enough volume as I need. I would definitely recommend it to others who have hair volume problems.
Disha P.
Franklin Park, NJ
This product is great! I have really thick hair that sometimes gets weighed down. It often looks like there is no volume and a few sprays of this made a huge difference. The smell is nice and it worked well in conjunction with the hair serum I use from them as well.
Bri W.
Baltimore, MD
I love everything about this brand of products, and this hairspray is always a go to. It smells so good and gives me SO much volume without being sticky or making your hair hard. I can still run my fingers through it, and it holds my style all day.
Olivia L.
I have a hard time really loving any type of product that claims to give you volume because everything I’ve tried hasn’t made a difference, until this Root Boost!!! I spray this on my roots and then blow dry my hair using a round brush to pull up my roots and WOW. My hair finally has volume and it STAYS. I have fine hair but I have a ton of it so it tends to fall flat no matter what I do, but this product really delivers. It’s heat activated so blow drying is a must! I love it!!
Danielle M.
Twinsburg
I’ve used this and I love how workable this product is! I can work with it to give me that extra extra volume or just a little bit of volume! It is long lasting I don’t have to touch up I spray this all over my roots work it into my hair roots/scalp and I tease it to give it that extra umpfh of volume that I’m looking for. It smells wonderful as well but also a very strong smell once you do spray it and it does leave your hair shiny!
Chloe A.
Oak lawn , IL
A brand I can trust and know that what I’m getting is... well amazing!!! LOVE the smell of this and gives me that “boost” I’m looking for! Long lasting and an outstanding price point! Worth every penny!! Would recommend for friends!
Kelsey Z.
Oak Grove, KY
This stuff smells amazing!! A little on the higher price side but I think it's worth it. Has a awesome all day hold. Definitely helps so much with my roots and volume in my hair!
Gabrielle E.
Hamilton
This refreshes my hair just the right amount! It almost acts like hairspray with the boost but a dry shampoo as well. It does not take away shine, though! It is a little pricy for such a specific item. Sometimes I don’t want hairspray/dry shampoo at the same time.
Britney S.
Jackson, OH
How well does this work? I'm in serious need of volume and texture that lasts.

Sephora